Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2018, 04:03:04 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your altcoin Strategy ?  (Read 2452 times)
CKdexter

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

I always choose the best altcoin to make investment and hold it with a good price and can be used, then I am sure it is the best way to be able to provide big benefits. The strategy is often used to buy coins with a low price and sell at a price which is high

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MORE CRYPTO, LESS NOISE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Alexey1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

While the strategy can be only one - hold, since the prices are too low to sell. Personally, I'll sell if I have nothing to eat  Cheesy But in any case, everyone decides for himself.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
p3ppymon

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

As the price seems at the bottom for the major alts, I am converting pretty much all my bitcoin to the top alts (apart from ETH and eos). I do have also some reserves in cases the prices will go further down. I am diversifying the buyings to different alts (top 200 marketcap). Let’s see how long it takes to generate profits.

██████
██
██

██
██
██████
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
▄███    ▄▄   ▀   ▄▄    ███▄

███▌  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ▐███
████  ███████ ███████  ████
████▌ ▐█████████████▌ ▐████
▀███▀  ▀███████████▀  ▀███▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

██████
██
██

██
██
██████
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
██     ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
38,000 Stores Commited
300,000 Targeted in 3 Years

██     ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
██████

██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Veseloff

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

While the strategy can be only one - hold, since the prices are too low to sell. Personally, I'll sell if I have nothing to eat  Cheesy But in any case, everyone decides for himself.

Many sells, as this is their only earnings, and I understand them. But I hold because I believe in the crypto-currency and the blockchain industry. It seems to me that this is only the beginning.

biddicoin

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:43:06 PM

now i am afraid to hold altcoins for long term. ill sell immediately coin that i get
the whole crypto market is crashing now, that's why i dont hold coin even BTC too

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██    ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Lilianaser

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Capital Technologies & Research

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

I am Holding all my altcoin Hoping price will Increase .
Whats Your Strategy ?
let Us Know whats Your Strategy .
The strategy you are doing is the same as my strategy. I also still hold some coins that I think are good and hope I will get many benefits from the coins I hold today. Now I can only wait and hope everything will be better than last year.

BryanK

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

There's no strategy. I invest in altcoins that I consider to be very promising and expect their growth. Everything is very elementary.

lehar4512

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:03:00 PM

Spl.yt are developing a public social utility protocol to form the foundation for a decentralized e- commerce system. The Spl.yt protocol will help buyers and sellers save time and money by removing middlemen functions to empower e-commerce participants to achieve their economic goals. The design and intent of this protocol is such that, ultimately, it will become a self- sustaining system that is operated and governed by the community with little involvement from the Spl.yt Core Foundation. You can already try the Spl.yt Core ecosystem at the Spl.yt Alpha demo. There, you will find two test marketplaces that show how global inventory is updated automatically across marketplaces using the Spl.yt protocol. The demo is powered by smart contracts designed to facilitate automated payments - including rewards for affiliate marketing partners who promote a product - that are secure and fraud resistant. The Spl.yt Alpha also shows listed items can be fractionally purchased and owned,managed automatically using the Spl.yt protocol. The Spl.yt team is now integrating already-operational marketplaces’ inventories into Spl.yt Core, expecting real-world execution in the next few months.
mostar3454

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

Blockchain has been one of the most amazing innovations since the Internet came into presence. Blockchain technology permits everyone to hold and make transactions as strangers but in a completely transparent manner. There is no mediator in between two person making the transaction, and the entire process becomes easier and cheaper.
The blockchain network comprises of nodes, i.e., distributed servers. All the nodes can accept and process the transaction. The nodes on the network share information about the candidate transaction. As much as the logic/tech part of it sounds confusing, the business models are so much easier to understand and are really impressive.
TIM is enterprise ready. Amongst many, few applications of TIM blockchain are discussed below:
Personal Blockchain: Fee Free subchains to be your personal blockchain - TIM can host 2^60 subchains which are protected by fee free challenger nodes. With same level of performance and security as TIM network, subchains can be your new email address or health record or roaming data storage like dropbox. There are a host of benefits where such a mailbox could be totally encrypted and free of any advertising or profiling your communications. It can be used for other services like one can pay for what you use for storage or bandwidth.
baus

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:53:44 PM

I am always trying to buy ICO tokens as soon as they get released on IDEX, the price is almost always going down and you can make a little difference from it (but not less than 30 - 40 percent from each investment) So i really like that idea.

lehar4512

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

LINKEDIN BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
2.000 ADC

How to join ADC LinkedIn bounty campaign:

●   You must have at least 100 followers
●   Hashtag #ADC must be used for every article shared
●   You must be ADC follower on LinkedIn (link)
●   Must like and share every post published by ADC using hashtag #ADC
●   Must make three posts in a week with hashtag #ADC
●   Send reports with links to your activity to online form

Numb. Of followers   Stakes

> 3000           =   20
>2000            =   15
>1500            =   12
>750              =   6
>500              =   4
>250              =   2
> 100             =   1
Krezi777

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

There's no strategy. I invest in altcoins that I consider to be very promising and expect their growth. Everything is very elementary.
A very wonderful strategy is to invest in alcoves and wait for their growth. Just write please prospective alcoys and yabudu also invest in alcoys.

❰    ❰———❰   TITAproject.io   ❱———❱    ❱
❱—   A Decentralized Network For Globally Traded Commodities   —❰
mysql544

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

Spl.yt takes the power from the big data gobbling giants of e-commerce and gives it back to buyers and sellers, who can freely engage in a true peer-to-peer experience, securely and simply via blockchain technology and smart contracts. Through this decentralized, more efficient system, the middleman is eliminated. Time and money are saved by automating key intermediary functions via smart contracts. Spl.yt token economics incentivizes its users to transact fairly for a more secure e-commerce experience. Data is not mined by any central authority. Private data is protected, not harvested and used.
The Giants of e-commerce will not be taken down by a bigger giant, but by a global community of individuals all freely connecting with each other through a decentralized e-commerce ecosystem By decentralizing e-commerce, these giants will simply no longer be needed. Smart contracts will automatically facilitate payment to service providers along the e-commerce retail chain (affiliate marketers, dropshippers, etc.). And e-commerce giants will go the way of the dinosaur.
gracer88

Activity: 252

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:35:14 PM

I also hold my altcoins, but I fix the profit when the coin brings me x2-3 profits. I try not to be greedy.
Just to hold the coins and to watch their course swinging on the swings is a bad option for me.

DonFacundo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:01:22 PM

Only holding is the best strategy to earn profit, but you should choose a potential crypto not just buying without knowing if this crypto will increase in the future, so research first before to buy crypto who knows you will be rich soon.

Wasii

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

Whats Your Strategy ?

I hold good project coin, I dump and seldomly flip ico for good profit and the strategy has been working quite well,  I would have love to include day trade but the market is currently  too unstable to do such

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
t39

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

I have a long term view for crypto and also I don't have time to do daily trading so best way for me is only to be patient and hold and buy when market is low like in this period.

chickensoup1

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

The creation of a global inventory means buyers will no longer need to spend time searching multiple marketplaces to find product availability at the best prices.This also helps vendors need not worry about accidentally double-selling items listed on multiple platforms because the listing will automatically update on all spl.yt inter-connected marketplaces when sales are made By reducing the siloing of data and information with centralized middlemen, Spl.yt will drive the market towards near perfect competition, leading buyers to obtain better prices for products and vendors to save on fees normally paid to third parties.
In traditional e-commerce, marketplaces have to manufacture trust to build confidence for buyers and sellers to transact. There is a cost associated with this creation of trust in the form of insurance and policy guarantees. Trust is inherent in the Spl.yt protocol. When a buyer makes a purchase, the tokens go into a smart contract escrow and do not get distributed to the seller until the online transaction is complete. If there is a dispute, the buyer can open a claim and the spl.yt staking mechanism will act as a mediation tool for the resolution. If an immediate resolution cannot be reached, the Spl.yt protocol will assign a qualified anonymous arbitrator to help resolve the dispute.This results with the winning party receiving the losing party’s stake minus a small amount to compensate the arbitrator for their service.It’s incredibly difficult for smaller marketplaces to compete against Amazon, eBay, Apple, Walmart and other tech giants, but Spl.yt’s smart contract protocol encourages an open market through the decentralization of data and information between marketplaces. Spl.yt facilitates both healthy competition and collaboration through participation in contributing to the mutually beneficial public global inventory system. This aspect of collaboration is displayed through the automated affiliate reward system, meaning that anytime anything is sold from the Spl.yt Global Inventory, all marketplaces who contributed to the sale will generate revenue. What’s more, by automating payments to the dispute resolution process, Spl.yt frees marketplaces to compete and focus on improving customer service and developing their brands.
PetroRoshenko

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

At the moment my strategy is very simple, all I do is just wait until the market is restored and I do not buy altcoins. It seems to me that now is not the time for shopping because it's better not to suffer a lot.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

Whats Your Strategy ?

Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.