Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin have trouble in evolving and keeping up?  (Read 462 times)
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

I have read articles regarding bitcoin, blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and i have been amazed of what bitcoin have achieve for the past couple of years and its popularity that extended globally. It have reached $19,000 at the last quarter of 2017 (http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-bitcoin-20171207-story.html) and now swinging at $7,000 below. Yet, considering that the value of bitcoin is highly volatile its normal that its value fluctuates.

Just recently, Bitcoin have proved wrong the former CEO of Mt. Gox (Mark Karpeles) one of the largest cryptocurrency exchange before, after he stated years ago that "Bitcoin may have trouble in evolving and keeping up". With respect to what Bitcoin has achieve nowadays behind negative articles, negative perceptions it actually proves that Bitcoin is really keeping up and is evolving (and will continue to evolve). https://www.investopedia.com/news/former-mt-gox-ceo-questions-bitcoins-evolution/

Let me know your perceptions avid bitcoiners Cheesy Your ideas will be highly appreciated.
The journey from having millions of haters to millions of investors is never that easy, no wonder bitcoin has gone through many ups and downs in this journey and this decade that has been successfully passed was never that easy but bitcoin has overcome all the obstacles in his path and has made a tremendous progress in this decade and this is not over yet, as there is one more obstacle left and that is to centralise the bitcoin all over the world and no doubt bitcoin still will face many problems.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: