Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Robocoin BTC ATM Operating Services -available in US and Internationally!  (Read 11824 times)
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:05:54 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2013, 03:12:31 AM by DyslexicZombei

Index Post

I.      Description of Services and Terms of Service

II.     The process of buying an ATM through Crypto

III.    Crypto ATM Service features

IV.    Customer Testimonials for our at-cost Miners Cooperative

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:06:24 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2013, 07:49:21 AM by DyslexicZombei

We are proud to announce the official launch of our Bitcoin ATM Services Operations!

As of November 5, 2013, we are fully incorporated as Crypto ATM, LLC.

We introduce to Bitcoin ATM buyers interested in owning a Robocoin ATM(s) a point of sale for those machines with turnkey services provided by our new company: Crypto ATM, LLC, in exchange for a simple service fee.

Why choose us?

We started off as an amateur miners cooperative where fractions of ASIC mining hardware were and still are sold at-cost. We have quickly grown into the largest and most active miners cooperative on the Bitcointalk.org Group Buys Forum.

The world class team of IT and Finance Pros which strives to bring you the world's best ASIC mining hardware - and several exclusive purchasing options such as an offering by Black Arrow of a Bullet Run nearly 4 months before their official launch of their newest hardware. Our founding group includes a VP of Balanced Energy, LLC. a small oil company in Texas who is a contracts expert.

We are joined by several world class software programmers, network engineers, remote administrators, and a number of private investors, including the first natural resource to Bitcoin opportunity for individual qualified investors to access the recompleted output of two producing oil wells in central Texas!

This are likely world firsts, and are being brought to you by the same miners cooperative that has introduced a number of GB forum innovations which benefits buyers and sellers.

Crypto ATM, LLC ("Crypto") Service Details

- Crypto shall install, operate, and restock the Robocoin ATM (or “ATM”) for our client(s) around the world. We'll install them just about anywhere in the world for

you except the US, at the moment as we are currently working to be compliant with all applicable state and federal statutes and regulations.

- The Service Fee: (“SF”) shall be a split of the net revenue in a BTC split of 80/20: 80% for the client, 20% for Crypto in exchange for installing, operating,

managing and reselling your ATM, if you choose to either upgrade your ATM or close your ATM Company.

- The term of contract shall be 3 years with an Option to renew the contract at the end of 3 years of operations.

- There shall be an early Termination Fee (“TF”). This TF will be best estimated using past ATM data, to be proportionate to the remainder of the contract but no

less than 50% of the expected net revenue of the length of the original contract.

- We are offering a service and are not responsible for any legal and business decisions you make and cannot offer any advice in the matter.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:07:12 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2013, 08:19:26 PM by DyslexicZombei

The process of buying an ATM(s) through Crypto:

1. You, a Qualified/Accredited Investor or group, contact us via PM to purchase and install an ATM(s) in your preferred location(s); at this junction, we have been
given carte blanche by Jordan Kelley, the CEO of Robocoin, to install their Robocoin ATMs - the world's first KYC and AML compliant Bitcoin ATMS - anywhere in the world where they will be embraced.

2. Once you order an ATM, Crypto will do everything for you to give you hands off ownership of your hardware. We can provide you with our partnered firms for legal research and groundwork which includes filing for necessary business registrations of a company, required permits, licenses, relevant contracts and other details.

3. You may or may not need to seek legal counsel as to the legality of operating a Bitcoin ATM in your country or region. Crypto cannot advise you on this but can
point you in the direction of the people providing us with legal help. Upon teaming up with us, you will most likely need to follow up with filing for Money Transmitter
Licenses, and we suggest that you start to look into this yourself for your own compliance and due diligence purposes.

Crypto ATM Service features:

- World class service to go above and beyond for our customers and continue to have the reputation to prove it. Once you choose us to service your ATMs, we handle everything but legal matters and your own application for any additional requirements for business (please check your local regulations for requirements).

- Business and sales experience with Integrity: This battle tested team is led by me, DZ, the Founder of the DZ Miners Cooperative and Group Buy Escrow Coordination Services / Founder, Bitcoin ATM LLC / 25 year sales veteran / IT Network Engineer.

Our team offers Business, Finance and Marketing experts at your disposal. We are a tight knit team with team members that met and team up on the forums to create a powerful miners cooperative that specializes in rock bottom prices and world class service. For example, in only about 10 weeks in our free time, we sold approximately $150,000 worth of ASIC mining contracts/fractional ownership of hardware on the GB forum and have treated our clients and their money/BTC/IDs with ethical consideration, responsibility, and respect.

A large percentage of our GB sales are repeat customers who have been pleased by our prices and service.

===

Forum contacts for this pro arm of our miners cooperative: Dyslexic Zombei or thomas_s.
Please send us a PM for more questions.

Thanks, DZ
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:07:34 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2013, 07:49:03 AM by DyslexicZombei

Customer Testimonials

"They refunded a large order on my part."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=324225.msg3485054#msg3485054

==

"I love this coop...it was disappointing to hear that the atm venture was not going to work out, but instead of taking everyone's money and running you refunded everyone in full. For me, that validates your claims as being an honest, legitimate business with the goal to help people make sound investments in the new bitcoin
world. I look forward to future investments with you, and hope you find a way around the atm situation
 Smiley "

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325528.msg3513015#msg3513015

==

"...thanks Bob! I am sure most of us have lost some money in these group buys on the forum, glad this one is legit and panning out."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=328996.msg3533698#msg3533698

==

From a Hero Member:

"I have a 10 year ebay record with 1281 plus and not a single negative feedback .  I ALSO  purchased 22 + btc on this site.  Where the btc was sent up front and I paid later.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259404.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=257123.msg2739117#msg2739117
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=64507

My shares total more then 170gh in hash power  of which more then 100gh is working right now thanks to group buy 5 + 6.

I supplied a large UPS + EBM to the coop  DZ has my home address and Since I shipped the UPS to the coop I have the location of the mining center in MO. Since I am also going to ship to first time user a pair of seasonic 1000 watt PSU's I will know the location of our smaller  mining center in NY.

As far as I can tell this coop is pretty solid. So far the most solid of all my btc spent.
"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=315198.msg3378996#msg3378996

==

After being told 7 BTC was being compensated among 4 GB Rounds to account for delays in getting up to miniumum promised hashrate during an exclusive Bullet Run:

"The fact that we are getting ANY compensation is what makes this Co-Op best one out there

Thanks guys
"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=328996.msg3533714#msg3533714

================================================================================================

Online / Offline Endorsements for the Founder of Crypto ATM LLC and DZ Miners Cooperative: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=280412.msg2997877#msg2997877
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 08:04:45 AM

Reserved for FAQ Post (coming Monday)
Eternity

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:39:29 AM

Can you tell me clearly how does this system work worldwide ?
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 06:30:27 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2013, 06:59:39 PM by DyslexicZombei

Can you tell me clearly how does this system work worldwide ?

Hi Eternity,

Sure, no problem.

1. You or a group of your friends/family/investors contact us to buy and install an ATM in your country.

2. We first point you in the direction of legal counsel, a variety of the same business and contracts legal experts, which we contacted while doing our due diligence. They may be able to advise you as to the legality of opening a Bitcoin ATM in the country or region of your choice.

3. If legal counsel comes back as OK on the country/region of your choice, a service contract will be offered to you.

4. Your funds are sent for the procurement of ATM(s) on your behalf to our company Crypto ATM LLC. These funds will be then sent to Robocoin Technologies to enter your order. Partner law firms will be able to guide you through the legal minefield and help you with necessary permits and licenses, to help keep you out of legal trouble.

5. We purchase the ATM for you and handle all of the shipping, ordering, stocking, restocking, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrades, and monthly payouts of net revenues (Owner(s) retain 80% of monthly net revenue).

6. After 3 years, you can even hire a new services company or choose to renew with us (an Early Termination fee applies for canceling the service contract prior to 3 years).

I cannot talk about ROI, you will need to do your own due diligence. I can point out that the Vancouver ATM did $100,000 of gross sales in one week, on average of $12,500 per day, in a city of about 600,000 residents and a number of tourists. You or your group own the ATM in perpetuity. We simply service it for you.

We can also arbitrage it for you if you'd like to sell it for a newer model in 5-10 years, as we're hardware arbitrage experts as well.

These ATMs sell for $20,000. Please budget for additional costs (that may not all need to be raised immediately) that include but are not limited to: legal counsel, permits, licenses, business registration, shipping costs, and a cash and BTC bank for your ATM(s).

This total price to become operational for you or your group could be $30-40K (or more) depending on your location. This per unit cost goes down as the number of ATMs you launch increase. The term:

==

Also: VOLUME DISCOUNTS are available.
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:18:47 PM

As someone who was in the original R14 buy, this is exciting! Could you go into a little more detail about what someone who doesn't have enough money to buy an individual ATM? I'm mainly concerned about the legalities of two things:

1) Can these ATM's now be installed in the US?
2) What are the legal requirements for those who are participating in a group buy? I'm assuming reporting all profits?

Thanks!

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:28:55 PM

As someone who was in the original R14 buy, this is exciting! Could you go into a little more detail about what someone who doesn't have enough money to buy an individual ATM? I'm mainly concerned about the legalities of two things:

1) Can these ATM's now be installed in the US?
2) What are the legal requirements for those who are participating in a group buy? I'm assuming reporting all profits?

Thanks!

Hey floatyfish,

Thanks for the feedback!

1) Yes, they can be installed in the US, but it's still a patchwork of messy laws, and we can't do a GB-type offering for this at this time. We are also steering clear of a US launch at this early stage for our startup. I am not aware of any company or group doing a wider US launch at this time.

2) This is not a public group buy. We are assisting ATM buyers to procure and secure Operations servicing for said ATM(s). We are also buying ATMs with our own internal, private funds.

I cannot publicly solicit for shares or securities. However, as co-op members in a private entity, if you're an existing co-op member or an R14 buyer you can send me a PM to privately discuss your situation and the options that are available to you.

Also: we recommend that all relevant taxes will and should be paid from this venture. The company founders frown on companies that exploit loopholes to get unfair tax rates which unfairly burdens their host country or countries. We can also help you set up tax payments which will be automatically deducted from the gross revenue, in order to help keep you in compliance.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:09:33 AM

I received word that we need to pause this temporarily.

Jordan, the CEO from Robocoin, says that they are in the process of sorting out some final legal questions and should have some info on this shortly.

He says that the answers forthcoming shortly should provide *a lot* of clarity as to their operations strategy. We also discussed the first five launch markets that we were aiming for.

==

So: Please continue to send me your PMs with your interest in this private venture, but please be aware that we are officially and temporarily PAUSED.
Eternity

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 07:31:29 AM

Really great to hear about your service
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:06:22 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2013, 08:18:26 PM by DyslexicZombei

Thanks Eternity.

Would you like me to add you to our notification list once we get legal clearance for "liftoff" from Robocoin?

==

Additional update on yesterday's pause, and a little more about the team:

I'm in constant communication with Robocoin when discussing our internal plans and operations, regarding their company and their product. This Service is paused by request of Jordan Kelley, Robocoin's CEO, as he personally contacted me to request the pause while we await much better legal clarification; this is the only reason why it's currently paused.

We already have a successful Bitcoin business called "Dyslexic Zombei's Miners Cooperative." We sell at-cost GB shares and we are the #1 Miners Cooperative (by a long shot) on the Group Buys Forum, with over 120 members and 6 Group Buy Coordinators. While we've done over $200K in sales (and refunds) it doesn't earn much money/BTC at this point, but that was not the intention of starting it. The intention of starting the co-op was to provide a scam free sales outlet that allowed the "little guys" access to true Institutional Pricing to the most expensive miners on the market (which have the best value propositions).

We've succeeded in this goal and continue to succeed with offering many of the world's best deals on ASIC hardware.

This "amateur" co-op is our launch pad for a number of other pro Bitcoin businesses I'm currently involved with helping to launch, teaming up with investors and DZ MC leaders/members across the country and planet. Our core team consists of 5 company founders with backgrounds in IT, Sales, and Finance, an oil VP and contracts expert, a Forex expert, a handful of private investors, and a number of board directors.

These Group Buys have allowed us to grow and mesh as a team, as well as learn to deal with crises together. With the oil output of two Texas wells and a partnership with Balanced Energy LLC of Texas, I daresay that for people that have met up through these forums, we are the most powerful union of miners/investors this forum has seen so far.

Our business plan for the Robocoin BTC ATMs is listed in the details of this thread. It's simple and straightforward: you buy a Bitcoin ATM or a few through our company, and we do our best to give you hands off and hassle free ownership of said BTC ATM for as long as you'll have us as your ATM Service company.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:07:30 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2013, 03:13:33 AM by DyslexicZombei

Here's my contact list for people who have reached out to me via PM or on the forums for updates once we get further legal clarity from Robocoin:

Th........s
bc.....s and ja...7
un............r
Mi...........n
ca........n
ma.......t
F...........h
m..0
r.....o
b................r
Eternity ?

This list may not be complete. Please contact me if you'd like to be added to the contacts list for this Services offering once we get "liftoff" clearance from Robocoin.

Again: even if you or your group can't afford an ATM, please contact me or thomas_s via PM to discuss your situation and options available to you.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:33:57 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2013, 03:13:58 AM by DyslexicZombei

We are OPEN again! Thanks Jordan.

At this time: We can only assist those purchasing an entire ATM or set of ATMs. [We are still researching methods of making ATMs more widely available at fractional ownership but are still stymied by legal risks for this GB type method so far]

Serious buyers and investors only: Please send me or thomas_s a PM here, or a support ticket at our co-op site for further discussions.

US Buyers: For those willing to go through US MTL and possibly MSB licensing and bonding, we may be able to help assist you with a domestic launch of US Bitcoin ATMs.

Mahalo!
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 07:57:50 AM

At this time: We can only assist those purchasing an entire ATM or set of ATMs. [We are still researching methods of making ATMs more widely available at fractional ownership but are still stymied by legal risks for this GB type method so far]

Serious buyers and investors only: Please send me or thomas_s a PM here, or a support ticket at our co-op site for further discussions.

US Buyers: For those willing to go through US MTL and possibly MSB licensing and bonding, we may be able to help assist you with a domestic launch of US Bitcoin ATMs.

Mahalo!

PM me more details.
I am looking to install this vending machines all over Asia.

Just wondering how you will install, operate, and restock the ATMs when you are not physically in that country?
Do you have a global technical partner to help on this?

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 07:58:18 AM

Mahalo!

PM me more details.
I am looking to install this vending machines all over Asia.

Just wondering how you will install, operate, and restock the ATMs when you are not physically in that country?
Do you have a global technical partner to help on this?

oh wait, I already have you on my Skype.

akwfleaspirit

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 03:53:22 AM

Customer Testimonials

Could you comment on this.
https://i.imgur.com/9xfpgBp.jpg

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:36:12 PM

I won't comment on another company's contract as I'm not a contracts expert and it's not my place to discuss the pros/cons of someone else's contract. We're here simply to offer a Point Of Sales and an operating service for these Robocoin ATMs, for those without the resources or inclination to run a network of Bitcoin ATMs.

I'm not here to help you to make a decision as to whether to purchase one or not. That's your due diligence, and your job, as an investor.

This service was on pause while these new terms were worked out. I will say that I was taken by surprise by the new fee split like others. I, for one, would never have sought nor condoned such a massive change in terms over such a short period of time, even if it was possible.

However, it is what it is, and Jordan does have a point that this appears to be the first franchise opportunity with a projected ROI of less than a month and that this still appears to be the only KYC and AML compliant Bitcoin ATM able to do both purchases and sales. I'm told that the sales were a significant portion of the gross revenue.

Being KYC/AML compliant is no small thing. The Traveler's Box deployed in Turkey was put on hiatus recently while legal issues are worked out.

Also: there's some other news coming out of Robocoin shortly regarding marketing that we should be expecting shortly.

==

If someone does choose to make an investment in Robocoin ATMs through us and have us service their ATMs, we will fly our company employees to the intended market to do market research and to seek local legal partners. We will also be on hand for market launch to help smooth the way for any potential issues that may crop up.

By the way, for what it's worth, as someone that is hardware neutral, I would have no problem offering a POS and our operating services for other KYC/AML compliant Crypto ATMs.
WinterParker

Activity: 356

Dock.io

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 01:26:57 AM

Count me in, I have the perfect place for This!  Are these being produced already??  I might need 2 of these puppies...

Thx!

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:08:53 AM

Count me in, I have the perfect place for This!  Are these being produced already??  I might need 2 of these puppies...

Thx!

Hi WinterParker,

Great! These units are already being produced and are built as monthly batches.

Please send a follow up email to: cryptoatmco@gmail.com

This is the email address one should use for serious inquiries into this Robocoin ATM service. This will put you in contact with your CFO, Jonathan Kohn, for further discussions and questions.

Mahalo,
DZ
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: