Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin stability important?  (Read 1979 times)
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:35:08 PM

I don't see, why the stability of bitcoin is important, because, in this way, it will kill any sense of 'holding" because it won't make any profit for holders and I think, no need explaining, why "holding" is important. But from another side, I think, more important is stable growth bitcoin price, in this way everyone will be happy, holders, miners, and alt-holders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:37:21 PM

If there is price drop in the bitcoin then surely it will affect the altcoin market too so it is important that bitcoin need to be in the good price if other altcoins are also in the good price.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:09:27 AM

Considering we're still at the early stages, we're not getting "stability" anytime soon. I agree though. It is important as stability ensures security of asset. But right now, what we should be worried about is getting btc to mass adoption. We need more stores accepting btc and more people paying with it. We'll get stability once we--the people know exactly what btc and its value.
Bitcoin is still very young, we cannot ask for stability especially when in my opinion bitcoin still has not reached its final form, what I mean by that is that bitcoin is still not really a payment system that we can use, but that will change once they lightning network is finally activated and we can send payments all across the world with a very low fee.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:29:12 AM

I think that Bitcoin stability is very important to attract new investors. People need to be sure in their investments. High volatility is definitely not the best feature to assure people in the right choice of investment. Stability can help you to avoid big losses but it also can't give you a big profit.
But I go for that volatile nature of bitcoins for compelling different investors to come in the field and check out the cache they have got. Reason is, there are so many other sources of income who are so fixed like gold and silver and stock etc. But the difference comes when something so volatile like bitcoins are giving much bigger profits to the users. This point will definitely attract them.
Welhell

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

Nobody wants it to be stable, because if it gets stable, where will the profit come from? why should people get it? that is, people get it for make a profit, if it will be stable no one can get it.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

This process might cause negative an positive outcome, when bitcoin become stable many people will buy bitcoin for the use of fast transaction and exchange of goods, but in the other side it will have a big impact for all holders and investors of bitcoin, because holding will become nonsense for the reason that there are no fluctuation that will happen.

shaikhimoqc

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

The currencies of many rich countries are stable.

If BTC is to become a universal currency, it needs to be stable!

This will make more people accept it!

High mobility is said to be an asset investment tool and so on. It will also be tempting to say that BTC is a bubble!
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

Nobody wants it to be stable, because if it gets stable, where will the profit come from? why should people get it? that is, people get it for make a profit, if it will be stable no one can get it.

Actually mate, there are a lot of people who want the value of bitcoin to be stabilized which most people were not to be worried due to it's volatility. In some point I don't think it will be stable which many users invested and after they have a great profit they will cash out and may a cause of fluctuations of it value. I believe soon bitcoin will increase since bitcoin nowadays is very demand and popular in the cyberworld as well as in our society.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:21:51 PM

I would prefer bitcoin to have a stable and constant growth, becouse if the price will just remain the same level, how would we trade then?
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

bitcoin stability can help other people to dont quit because the price will be stable and they will lose only small amount unlike when bitcoin is not stable all coins are affected and people sells their coin rapidly because of panic. when bitcoin dump alcoins will dump also because the mother of all cryptocurrency is bitcoin.
emelyanova

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

I think promoting bitcoin stability is partly a matter of avoiding the alcoint crisis, major changes in cryptocurrencies activities, high inflation, and excessive volatility and alcoint markets. Instability can increase uncertainty, inhibit investment, hamper the growth of alcoint.
for your opinion.?

Instability is also the reason why some people are able to make such great returns. You need to learn the art of investing at dips and selling at peaks.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

stability is a sign of market maturity this is a good trend for those who are ready to invest in bitcoin for the long term.He expressed his concern over the rising volatility rate at the time and its negative impact on the overall industry of bitcoin even the top cryptocurrencies are struggling to deal with volatility and as bitcoin and security expert.
Yes, I agree with you. For me, bitcoin's consistency of having high market value gives opportunity to all altcoins to have higher value also and this makes cryptos more important and good to invest.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:19:11 PM

I think promoting bitcoin stability is partly a matter of avoiding the alcoint crisis, major changes in cryptocurrencies activities, high inflation, and excessive volatility and alcoint markets. Instability can increase uncertainty, inhibit investment, hamper the growth of alcoint.
for your opinion.?

I don't think it is particularly important at the moment.

The cryptocurrency market is still very young and naive, so still needs time to grow and mature, and I am sure if it makes it through that, it will stabilise.

Thanks,

-Untold
Yeah youre right crypro currency is young but in terms of helping people was matured enough to make us wealthy at the same time to make us feel the beuty of crypto.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

Due to it is effect all alternative coins. If btc is up, most of them is up. If btc is down, most of alt is down...
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

for your opinion.?
If Bitcoin is stable, I think people will easily accept Bitcoin and governments will not block Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices can increase or decrease very fast, which makes people feel Bitcoin is not safe
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

For me stability will make people believe that crypto could be used mostly everywhere, thanks to that those prices will pump and market will be recovered, but that is future in my opinion.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

for your opinion.?

In my own opinion, bitcoins stability is not important because the volatility of the market is what we really need in order to earn more profit in the market, there are a lot of people who are struggling today in trading because they are afraid to lose their investment when the market price is melting.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

for your opinion.?

I think it is important for us to use Bitcoin as a payment method. It's kinda hard to do that if the price is so volatile.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

on the one hand it is bitcoin stability is very important because I think the role of bitcoin as a form of way to conduct transactions must be balanced with the price stability possessed by bitcoin. but on the other hand it is certainly not profitable for people who want to invest in bitcoin. it is surely just how we will give perceptions on bitcoin whether for a means of transaction or investment.
Stability is important so that it make sense for investors that can have there trust because it has the stability by time. And also i think stability for bitcoin can affect to those alt who mostly based by bitcoin and go through with this.

ereme

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

for your opinion.?

If the bitcoin prices become stable, people will also not get returns like 100% or more in few days. That will reduce the interest of people in bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: