Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin stability important?  (Read 1979 times)
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:52:13 PM

Because many people are concerned about this, because they equate bitcoin with fiat whereas when compared with fiat it is very much different, bitcoin stability is much in want but it will be difficult because bitcoin no one set it, while that is excess bitcoin than fiat, so if you want to stable in my opinion will be hard.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:44:32 AM

Because many people are concerned about this, because they equate bitcoin with fiat whereas when compared with fiat it is very much different, bitcoin stability is much in want but it will be difficult because bitcoin no one set it, while that is excess bitcoin than fiat, so if you want to stable in my opinion will be hard.

If bitcoin will be stable then our chance to earn bigger profits will be limited too since we gain more because of its volatility. Bitcoin stability will also be hard to happen since it is decentralized unless the government will legalized it in all countries. Well, that would be a lot of hard work before that will happen.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:51:20 AM

If bitcoin is stable to be used, then that is great. But stability in its value? I highly doubt because the volatility is what makes bitcoin alive until now. It makes the markets move and the value continuously rise.
If we wish for a stable price, then there will be no investor for bitcoin anymore because they will not invest on something that is not going to grow. We were all captivated by bitcoin because of it's growing and increasing price.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Sharmila Jhuny

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:04:13 AM

I agree with your opinion.
The stability of prices in bitcoin market is very important in our investment.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:36:50 AM

Bitcoin is volatile in nature this help people to make profit in Bitcoin . I don't think Bitcoin stability is a good idea but it may be good to hear but what is the use if the price do not increase or decrease then how to get profit when the price decreases people tend to buy Bitcoin and when the price increases they will try to sell Bitcoin some gets panic when the price decreases if the price is stable how can it be profitable.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

I think promoting bitcoin stability is partly a matter of avoiding the alcoint crisis, major changes in cryptocurrencies activities, high inflation, and excessive volatility and alcoint markets. Instability can increase uncertainty, inhibit investment, hamper the growth of alcoint.
for your opinion.?

I agree with you, but i think the volatility of bitcoin is what makes it alive and survive until now, no matter how big it flactuates because it's volatility itself is one of the reason why investor invest in bitcoin, since they know that bitcoin price can grow more and more.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

If we really wanted to make bitcoin a payment system then it should be stable. If a person is to receive an amount and then loses half of its value after it was transferred is a not beneficial to its users. Nobody wants to use it if this is the case. The same also applies to sending money. You don't want to lose your money that is to be used on a very important occasion or say in a medical emergencies.
I am getting your point but it is a way too early for that to happen. Making bitcoin stable at the moment which is actually not a possibility right now, would just hurt the market. We all know that digital market is still in its infancy and has huge rooms to grow. We should let this market grow as much as it can and sit back while our profits keep on increasing with the flowing river of time.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

I think promoting bitcoin stability is partly a matter of avoiding the alcoint crisis, major changes in cryptocurrencies activities, high inflation, and excessive volatility and alcoint markets. Instability can increase uncertainty, inhibit investment, hamper the growth of alcoint.
for your opinion.?

I think when it comes to being stable, it is important because it gives the people a sense of security and guarantee that bitcoin will not just disappear in the future, otherwise all the investments of the people will go to waste. So, it is imperative that bitcoin remains popular and widely used as it is.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:34:15 AM

for your opinion.?

I think when it comes to being stable, it is important because it gives the people a sense of security and guarantee that bitcoin will not just disappear in the future, otherwise all the investments of the people will go to waste. So, it is imperative that bitcoin remains popular and widely used as it is.

I abosolutely agree, on top of that, if bitcoin becomes stable, many e-commerce business will take bitcoin into consideration as other payment method and I believe more people will go into free lancing because its easy to recieci payment in bitcoibs rather in paypal which makes the transaction more convinient for the both parties.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

for your opinion.?

Yeah being stable is having impact to the investors and when it is in use for payment because business establishment have  no difficulties in their system because unstable prices will  result to many adjustment which is difficult for  the  business.

spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

I completely agree with the fact that if bitkoyn becomes stable, many enterprises will begin to consider bitkoyn as a method of payment. But on the other hand bitcoin with its volatility is a direct reconciliation of living investment is its uniqueness which at the moment attracts more and more investors.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

Bitcoin's stability is important, because the price, the growth, everything needs to be at an uprise manner and at a stable level in order for bitcoin to reach its goals, to reach a new level, and to grow more, bitcoin's stability also means that the potential of bitcoin in the future can expand.
Balorck

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

Bitcoin stability is important, because Bitcoin is comparable to gold, only in cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the first coin based on the blockchain system, it is also the most famous and at the moment the most investments are in Bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin will be unstable, then all altcoins will also jump in price, but much more significantly.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:09:16 AM

The stability of bitcoin is so important because if a thing is so stable it will gain trust from the customer and the investor, so if bitcoin will not be in the state of stability, the people will doubt if this crypto can be trusted or a scam.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

When we will have stability and low volatility we will have tons of problem with that , because we couldnot earn money with stable coins Sad
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

for your opinion.?
I agree with you, bitcoin should be stable because it will affect the price of the altcoin. I think when bitcoin can not be mined anymore, then bitcoin price will be stable. If bitcoin price can not be stable, we can still make money from bitcoin because this is the cryptocurrency market, a new market, it is different from forex.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

There is a possibility that in the case of long-term stability of the bitcoin rate, the market will become more attractive for large investors. However, it remains unknown how the arrival of corporations at this stage of the development of the crypto market will affect the long-term prospects.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lostchickens102

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:11:56 PM

It is really anonymous as I could see hackers of coins are not even identified. If it is not anonymous then we should have identified them and their should be no problem at all since they can be traced and put to jail immediately.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

It is really anonymous as I could see hackers of coins are not even identified. If it is not anonymous then we should have identified them and their should be no problem at all since they can be traced and put to jail immediately.
if it's time to legalize Bitcoin and all the crypto currency in the world, then anonymity will lose its existence. but this is only the peak of the whole trouble, as each government will try to begin to control the currency and simultaneously control the incomes of its citizens.
parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:14:43 PM

I think, that BTC is stability important because it's like some kind of gold in cryptocurrencies, like USD in the real world.
Look at the situation in crypto, anyway all of coins is based on bitcoin, if we haven't bitcoin we have no unirversal valute, and for what we should exchange?
Stones, skin of animals or (God forbid) Russian rubles?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: