Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Connecting & Sharing for successful future!  (Read 249 times)
A.SanchezNo7 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

In my opinion, connecting & sharing has bring success for everything in the life. The Bounty Campaign forum is one of them.
We are connecting and sharing topics, campaigns, how to do the campaign, how to earn money… all things make the our successful. Campaigns success and we success.
So I think we should connect and share together not only in this topic. More and more….
Do you agree with me?

#### So sorry if above is not your mention ########

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

In my opinion, connecting & sharing has bring success for everything in the life. The Bounty Campaign forum is one of them.
We are connecting and sharing topics, campaigns, how to do the campaign, how to earn money… all things make the our successful. Campaigns success and we success.
So I think we should connect and share together not only in this topic. More and more….
Do you agree with me?

Well, as they say "A lot is known to those who own more information."
So the exchange of information is quite an interesting undertaking, there are a lot of pluses.
But there is a possibility that many people will not want to share more interesting information. Well this is my opinion.
And so I'm for)))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

Do you agree with me?

Well, as they say "A lot is known to those who own more information.
So the exchange of information is quite an interesting undertaking, there are a lot of pluses.
But there is a possibility that many people will not want to share more interesting information. Well this is my opinion.
And so I'm for)))

Birds of the same feather flock together, as a participants of this forum we must share and exchange information for the best and success of our community. This forum shows a lot and reliable information which helps everyone of us attain our goals to be knowledgeable and successful member and to have financial freedom in the future. 
Bethanyn

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

agree, because here a lot of information that is connected to each other quickly many people become successful with this forum by sharing and building crytocurrency become big and useful.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

Do you agree with me?

I am very glad to hear from you. It is a good idea to develop a community of bonuses. It can create jobs for many more people. But I'm also scared of people who just joined the news while not sharing anything. If this article is your success, I think there should be a group on facebook or telegram.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

This is a wonderful community indeed!
A.SanchezNo7 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:35:38 AM

Do you agree with me?

Well, as they say "A lot is known to those who own more information."
And so I'm for)))

Of course, People who has private things and so hard to share everything. I only expect this topic will make something to brings people more close a bit and share together a bit. So happier a bit.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:13:52 AM

Do you agree with me?

Agree with you with the part "connecting & sharing has bring success for everything in the life". And not agree with you with your mean Bounty campaign is one of this way. Since, many bounty hunters joined alot of campaign, and everyday, they make >200 post/share about alot of campaign. Their fan can not see the specific campaign they advertise because of alo of make. Recently, some new bount campaign limit each account can not exess 20 posts/shares per day to improve the interaction of the content they make.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ram64GB

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:01:03 AM

Yes. In other word COOPERATION. Cooperating and sharing each other thoughts helps us understand more about Bitcoin and it helps our community to grow even further as new members are are drasticaly growing.
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:09:01 AM

Thats a great opinion you bring it in here. This id our forum community lucky and knowlegable members are all in here gather to share thoughts and ideas to create more bigger and stronger teams. We are all gere to learn and also to gain for what we have learn. This is our world, our community, our place lets help each other for the developement of each of us. Goodluck to all of us.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:07:47 AM

I really agree, it's not just this diforum. I also create a group on telegram and share information about cryptocurrency and it is indeed useful.
We also help each other.
A.SanchezNo7 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:56:28 AM

I really agree, it's not just this diforum. I also create a group on telegram and share information about cryptocurrency and it is indeed useful.
We also help each other.

You are very kind! Thank you very much! I think there are also many kind member like you! I am very happy about that.
cocoliuis999

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:27:38 AM

Sharing and exchanging information is what we have to do here. Only in this way our encryption community will continue to improve, and I hope more new members will join here every day. This is very important to the community.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:47:07 AM

of course, the mutual sharing of information is a positive thing. Moreover, if the information about crypto news, ICO and such. This will be very beneficial for each other to progress together.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:47:27 AM

strongly agree, because linking and sharing it is very important let alone fellow bitcoinner because by sharing it that brings us into the key to success.and I myself was already in the group created by my friend, here I feel very helpful because I am a new player in the world bitcoin.
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

Do you agree with me?

I agree with you to interact and share information a very good tolerance for all the hunters especially about the bounty of a good campaign, so by sharing information about bounty that has a very good profit will achieve success together
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

Do you agree with me?

I agree with the issue you raised. To succeed in any area of our lives, we also need to connect and share information that is relevant to the field. Investments in the electronic money market are the same. We need to share and connect people together. I like this because I can share and learn the experience of people to good for my work.
Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

well, you are right.
connecting and sharing leads to success. By sharing opinions and knowledge, exchanging thoughts will result in success. For example, as an ICO project, within the ico project we share knowledge and insight with each other's questions and answers to one another success.
this is my opinion, and I agree with you😀😉😉.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

of course increased sharing of info and opportunities is gd, but there's always caveats to anything. fake news, wrong info or scams spread fast thru online networks too if we're not careful. even for legit cases like bounty campaigns, too many participants tend to decrease reward per participant.
tantra deva

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

I really agree if we have to keep sharing and connecting because it is very helpful in working on the project that will be made ,, because I am bounty hunter I really helped with this forum.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: