Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ALERT: KNCMINER is a SCAM - Cancel your orders!  (Read 3214 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jackyrozario

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 05:15:58 PM

All Scammer tries to keep up a regular correspondence...

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇

Trade Over 140 Cryptos

Secure Platform API Support

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇
    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kncminerSCAM (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:11:58 AM

Thanks everyone. I emailed them from a different email and they responded immediately, so they have obviously blocked my email/ phone number. Now that they have my money, they don't want anything to do with me. It is still not resolved and they are still withholding my money.

Thank you again for the support.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:20:11 AM

Hopefully you'll get everything sorted. I love your username! Very creative.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
kncminerSCAM (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 06:11:44 AM

By delaying my refund for weeks, they have inadvertently made me lose thousands of dollars in BTC due to the price rise. I am looking into potential legal action as well.

Lets all bring down kncminer together! Stop letting these ASIC companies get away with fraud. 
kncminerSCAM (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:48:15 PM

Almost out of the noob jail so I can post on every kncminer thread on this forum and create a scam accusation with proof.
kncminerSCAM (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:54:31 AM

Writing up my post for the scam accusation thread.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:58:18 AM

What!! now every single ASIC manufacturer turns into scam....
dajustin

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:56:56 AM

This guy is very gay hes deleting posts of you when u think diffrent hahaha
descarte

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:11:45 AM

interesting, i thought kncminer is the most reliable... much better than butterfly?
andrey2345

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:23:29 AM

I had no problems with kncminer, delivered mercury as promissed. I am sorry to hear you got in trouble with them. But to be honest I would need some more substantial proof than just words to not buy from them any more. Also they have forum on their website, you can start a thread there and post a link here.
KGBSlim

Activity: 126

CoinSlingin

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:10:05 PM

This OP is ridiculous! He is flaming everywhere and he deletes postings as the 1 guy said. KnC is a reputable company, tons of satisfied customers and it seems there is very few disgruntled but id imagine looking at their postings the OP was sending harassing emails to the company ie threats, vulgarity etc. This is a tough business for that company to be in, they are pioneering mining equipment so of course there will be small issues that will have to be worked out, nobody can be the 1st in this line of manufacturing without having some small errors. look at every company that exists today, all of them at 1 time had a 'gliche' of some sort. This is a different ballgame because a small issue that bring a customers mining rig to a halt or not on time, money is being lost every second, its not like a car where you can borrow someone elses and take yours to a mechanic if ya see where im going with that. We all are gambling when we buy these rigs, this guy was pissed because he wanted the same amount of BTCs back as when he paid even though im sure the value was astronomically lower when he paid. He must of thought he was doing business with the Federal Reserve of Bitcoin like they werent goin to cash the btcs in for fiat(Do you honestly think the chipmakers etc were goin to accept BTC for payment from KnC?)! Then he said they sent wire but it was rejected because the name wasnt exact on the transfer. I feel bad that happened, it sounds like a simple mistake, but like I said id bet a million dollars he flew off the charts because of this and pissed off the wrong person. This company can not reply to you if youve threatened or harrassed them in any way. I think you probably should create a new email and apologize for having no class what so ever on their forum and here and explain you just want them to try to resend the refund. I almost think this is just a shill acct for a certain person unhappy on KnC forums. You keep using phrases exact and same grammar as they do, and a few other things dont add up. I see you on their as 1 name then as 'angrycustomer' other times.  I think youre pissed you didnt hold onto the Bitcoins and the value skyrocketed....Im going to copy and paste this post to notepad so if I see you deleted it ill be back to repost. You said "Worse than BFL" in 1 thread hahahahah, seems legit!

Tips - 16AbA3b2GRR37t6RasVJmoxXTGuGUE1PAP
y4m4aa

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:15:53 PM

They delivered my Saturn as promised certainly not a scam!

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:20:13 PM

kncminerSCAM, are you really BFL_Josh??
KGBSlim

CoinSlingin

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:31:16 PM

kncminerSCAM, are you really BFL_Josh??
Probably is Josh! After spending a cool 1million made off the rigs he never sent out to buy more products from his own company, he now finds redemption in bashing companies that actually promised and delivered!

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:33:58 PM

I though KNCminer is the best out of all the company.. So which one now??
coins-e support

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:44:32 PM

Thank you for the heads up. And sorry for your loss.
KGBSlim

CoinSlingin

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 04:17:20 PM

Thank you for the heads up. And sorry for your loss.
Dude stop shilling it already!!

Crusher

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:50:51 PM

KNC is a reputable company. Why would they do such a thing?
Like @KGBSlim said, you must have pissed off the wrong person.
trentham

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 06:12:11 PM

I purchased a Saturn from KNCMiner in July.  It was delivered in November.  I'm a happy customer.  My only advice would be to try and remain civil.  As soon as you get belligerent, people are less likely to help you.
Vyper

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 09:49:06 AM

Yea KnCminer actually is the most reliable today in terms of low time from pay/get.

They are working hard to fix things for most people and it will get done. Every Company that i know doesn't work to 100% from the start it's a evolving process.
My issues were resolved directly with them..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: