Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency exchange got bigger  (Read 695 times)
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

The world is beginning to see the the great importance of cryptocurrency, as we can see, there is mass adoptions from investors when they are convinced of a profitable project. More exchanges will mean more value on the price of crypto currency on exchanges, we all understand what happens in a monopolistic market, cryptocurrency cannot afford to be monopolised, let the exchanges keep coming.
TranTrongit

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

cryptocurrency exchange growing increasingly this will be better for investors because of the competitiveness of the exchange, and investors will have more choice than in transactions. But this is not to say that the crypto market is getting bigger. And the exchange can not make the crypto price rise. Increasing crypto will require a lot of factors
Persiontateneis

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

I work only through proven exchangers and new and promising remain in my bookmarks for the future. I'm conservative. Why change the old and proven exchange for a new one? It seems to me that the best conditions will not be there.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

I think the decisive importance is not the quantity, but the quality of exchanges. The most important thing is to have loyalty to customers.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

well, we know today that there are so many names of an exchange that are generated but from them is a closely competition and provides security at all and orderly location when bitcoin trading and there is a small trading fee is the first priority This competition, for me the binance is the best market and its high price rates are largely comfortable for me to use.
devil before evil

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

certainly offers an adrenaline rush. In 2017 the price of the cryptocurrency soared from less than $1,000 to nearly $20,000, then tumbled to a low of $6,647.33 over the weekend after a South Korean exchange said it was hacked. At press time on Monday it was trading at $6,768.00.The investment signals remain mixed: Google search activity on bitcoin has declined by 75 percent as the price swooned from that $20,000 high, but major Wall Street firms are making investments that show they expect cryptocurrency to remain a part of the financial landscape.
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

I am not sure the increasing number of crypto exchanges in the market implies that people are getting more and more interest in the crypto market. It only means that the dev team behind all exchange have gotten to know how lucrative setting up and running an exchange is. Hence the increasing number of exchanges in the crypto market. If there are more exchanges in the market it means that there are more rooms for tokens to be trades
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: