Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:05:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low activity long term BTC investing?  (Read 1126 times)
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:36:07 AM

Add the factor about the spreading of different kind of fraud crypto project here in bitcointalk.org ( not all but almost half or up ). That's why we cannot trust easily the newly created project which is the common chain reaction to slow the productivity or progress of the cryptocurrencies community. Hoping that this will fix in the near future, to make it back on track to the moon again. 
therwtonn

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:51:44 AM

Personally i am in favor to this term( the long term), because it doesn’t demand time to watch the market movement, you just have to leave it there and let the time works for it, it is less hassle indeed. Busy people would probably choose the same as mine, but the active ones in the industry would probably choose a quick time and be watchful of the market everyday.
I have some different idea. If you a little bit idea of trading then there is no need for holding your coins for long time because it is not guaranteed that if you wait for 5 years and you will earn triple than your initial investment, while trading can give you profits from the very next day if you trade in the right way. For me trading is better than just holding coins for long time.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

Holding is the best choice for sure and it will never get you lose if you will hold your bitcoin with patience for long time, people choose bitcoin has it gives profit for future rainy days, most of investors support long term investing as it is basic need to the day to have something saved for our future and this way we can avoid 80% of lose every year, holding and long term investment turns our 80% of lose into profit.
It is even better to keep watching one coin in his or her wallet and looking forward to the rainy days than trying to put them to work like the OP by any means and end up losing most of it. I said that because a lot of people always want to put their btc to work and they forget the risk involved in what they want to embark on and rather than trying to learn so as to minimize the possible risk, they just go ahead and lose a whole lot.

Add the factor about the spreading of different kind of fraud crypto project here in bitcointalk.org ( not all but almost half or up ). That's why we cannot trust easily the newly created project which is the common chain reaction to slow the productivity or progress of the cryptocurrencies community.
I must agree with you. But you can avoid them easily. You must focus on only established coins so that you can safeguard yourself. When more people ignore improper projects then we can see less number still promising projects alone will pop up.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:57:34 AM

Stagnant cash flow are really frustrating. Sometimes i get tired of holding my coins for a long term but thats the right thing to do now. If you want to have profit, lending is a great idea. Only be sure about the people who borrow from you that they will pay you inclusive of the interest. But dont forget a portion of your money to hold. You will need that in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JoonasR

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

I think invest on BTC are more better that put invest on other cryto. But as i seen that you want to multiply your money, for do that you have to need a good investment plan, but investment is a form of business speculation, you can enter into business lend, of course have risk also despite big profit. My suggestion should you keep trading Bitcoin, sell high-buy low.

Bitcoin has probably the smaller risk (although it's still huge)compared to other cryptos. Some of the ICOs definitely have a better growth potential than Bitcoin does.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

Long term investment is hassle free because you don't need to monitor the bitcoin price every single minute and you don't need to spend your time in front of your desk top unlike investing in short term that you need to monitor the bitcoin price movement to earn like in trading. You need to put your time and focus on trading bitcoin just to earn profit in a short period of time.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

Personally i am in favor to this term( the long term), because it doesn’t demand time to watch the market movement, you just have to leave it there and let the time works for it, it is less hassle indeed. Busy people would probably choose the same as mine, but the active ones in the industry would probably choose a quick time and be watchful of the market everyday.

It is like the child takes years to grow in every possible manner in the same way this crypto currency along with btc will take some time to recover from the bottom price and reach sky rocket. Infact this can happen quickly this is the beauty of crypto currency so long term might help you retire rich quickly
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

Long term investment is always good for earning more profit. Now the price of bitcoin is very bottom, we can do one thing in this situation. Just buy the bitcoin at low price, and save the coin. Soon cryptocurrency market will recover but it will take time. We have to wait with patience till te market reach high value. Slowly it will increase and finally it will touch the moon. So always long term investment only gives more profit.
FreeOxen

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:47:33 PM

There might be some merit in buying some BTC here and there at a good price to save for a rainy day or to see if it will grow into the future 5-10 years from now. That being said there will be no income stream or anything else from it beside pure capital growth - so one would have to make sure they have cash and income to hold onto the Bitcoin. This is not financial advice.
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

The best option in my opinion to give the investment firm or trader.Even in this market, you can do 10-20 percent or even more per month.Yes,and we all know soon will be growth, the time to take the crypt )
JoonasR

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:19:33 AM

Long term investment is much less stresful, don't need to monitor and spend your time every hour/day
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:54:44 AM

It's a good choice for people who have full time job. If people have made long term hold before btc gone to $20k then they are probably having lambos by now. You can do it again but I can't assure you on when will it happen again so you need to be very good at waiting.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

I think this stategy is ideal bot only for bitcoin, but for those coins that are increasing gradually since you'll see a bigndiffrence from the time you invest, tbat is if the market is doing great, there is stillna chance thqt it will go down, but what important here is the virtue of patience, yoh are not only treting the market, also yourself, since most act on impulse, they fail to wait and make a plan, hodling bitcoin andnaccumulating is still a good preference for me.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:10:57 PM

Long term investment is much less stresful, don't need to monitor and spend your time every hour/day
I guess short term investment which you should have meant. Long term investment will not give you stressful because you have believed the price of bitcoin or altcoin that you hold will give high profit. But for someone who uses short term investment are those who should see the price movement of bitcoin or altcoin. If you get off with that, you will get a loss.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

The main task of investing is not to earn as much as possible in the shortest possible time, at the risk of capital, and dispose of your money so as to earn in the long run with minimal risk
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:58:36 PM

We need not worry while we are invest in long term. Always long term investment will be useful to obtain great benefits. Normally what we can do is we can buy at low price and hold it for long time. Once the price will have good growth at that time we sell and gain more income. This only happens in the market. So just hold the coin with patience and wait for long time surely you will get more profit than you invest.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

It's a good choice for people who have full time job. If people have made long term hold before btc gone to $20k then they are probably having lambos by now. You can do it again but I can't assure you on when will it happen again so you need to be very good at waiting.
You are right for full time employee crypto is a field that they can make good profits without doing any work. Just buy and hold coins for some times and when the price increases they can sell their coins for higher price and can earn money. If someone can give little bit time to this field, he can make more money by trading in crypto but that is more difficult than just holding.

anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

I think this stategy is ideal bot only for bitcoin, but for those coins that are increasing gradually since you'll see a bigndiffrence from the time you invest, tbat is if the market is doing great, there is stillna chance thqt it will go down, but what important here is the virtue of patience, yoh are not only treting the market, also yourself, since most act on impulse, they fail to wait and make a plan, hodling bitcoin andnaccumulating is still a good preference for me.
No do don’t think so that only bitcoin is good for long term investment. There are many low price coins which have great potential those big coins and people are putting their money in those coins. For example Ripple. Its market cap in very high and it has made its place in the top currencies in the market. The future of Ripple is very bright and the price is increasing with time.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

Comparatively low activity of bitcoin profitability was only in the current half-year. If we consider the profitability of bitcoin over the past few years, then no currency of the world gives such profitability and no bank could give it. However, if there is a desire to increase the profitability of bitcoin, the best way is to periodically sell part of the bitcoins at the peak of its price increase and buy at its low rate drop. Now we can clearly define these periods, since the price of bitcoin fluctuates by half.
In my opinion it is good to buy some bitcoin and hold them for long time to make some profits. But this is only for busy people. I mean that if you have no time and you cannot trade in bitcoin on daily basis then keeping coins in wallet is better idea. By this way you will not be busy in any crypto related activity and your investment will grow with the passage of time.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

YES it is effective to hold bitcoin bitcoin for a long time for sure you will get benefit to it. Short term is not for bitcoin i guess because bitcoin is about balance of the value for the time and that makes sense to all of the users of it. a year or two can be beneficial in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: