Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Bonus Phase I]WeiCrowd-First DAICO based ICO Management Platform  (Read 34281 times)
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:25:45 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 04:52:00 AM by olcaytu2005

40% Bonus for all the KYC verified users in ICO phase 1 with minimum contribution of 0.1 ETH/0.01 BTC.40% Bonus

First DAICO based ICO Management Platform backed by its own Exchange and Incubator.

Token Safety, Token Growth and Token Liquidity

Get The Latest Updates

Telegram | Twitter | Reddit | Medium | Facebook | YouTube | Website | LinkedIN | Whitepaper | MVP

Introduction Video

Why Buy WEIS?

• Use it for liquidity: WEIS can be liquidated on its own Exchange WEIX.io and other Exchanges.

• WEIS holders can enjoy deeply discounted trading fees on the WEIX.io Exchange: 80% Discounted Trading Fees for 2 years for 1 st 1000 buyers with a minimum buy of 5 ETH.

• WEIS holders get Early Access to Private Sales and Free Airdrops on the WeiCrowd Platform: First 5000 users with a minimum contribution of 2 ETH gets early access to private sales and Airdrops for lifetime.

• Use WEIS for Incubation services at WeiCubator: First 1000 buyers with a Minimum contribution of 10 ETH will only pay a 50% Service Fee.

• Use WEIS for launching your ICOs: Zero Service Fees. Only Pay a Success Fee. First 1000 buyers with a Minimum contribution of 15 ETH will only pay a 50% Success Fee.

It has Seven Key Modules - WeiLauncher, WeiFolio, WeiCubator, WeiX, WeiScrow, WeiCap and WeiScore.

• WeiLauncher: is a fully automated platform for launching and managing Token Sales. Launch a Crowd Sale in few quick steps and manage the entire process seamlessly.

Key Features: Smart Contract Automation, Bounty Automation, Token Management Panel, ICO Sales Analytics, Expert Panel and Interactive White Paper Module.

• WeiFolio: is a Cryptofolio management tool. Manage risk through real time insights and enjoy a hassle free multi-token Folio Manager. Get an edge over the average market speed and intelligence.

Key Features: Folio management and analytics, Near Real-Time Token Alerts, Live market Feed and Exclusive privileges.

• WeiCubator: is a blockchain project accelerator, It is a center of excellence for quality blockchain talent and expertise. It is globally accessible across time zones and languages.

Key Features: A physical hub built of a team of participating developers, Token marketing experts, consultants and an active reserve of global support executives.

• WeiX: is WeiCrowd’s own Exchange. It is a new generation crypto to crypto exchange driven through a proprietary algorithm and hybrid architecture. It aims to address the liquidity issue of low volume Tokens. All successful Tokens on the WeiCrowd platform are pre-listed on WeiX Exchange.

Key Features: A crypto to crypto exchange , Open for Crowdsale Tokens, Liquid and Economical.

• WeiScrow: is a decentralized escrow, where crowdsale funds are held through a secure cold storage. It is designed to prevent total loss and discourage crowdsale scams. Release of fund is tied to the projects roadmap.

Key Features: The Project Road map is built into the crowdsale Smart Contract. Release of funds based on milestones achieved is triggered upon approval by the consensus of token holders and experts.

• WeiCap: is a supplementary softcap fund for crowdsale that are just fractions away from meeting the funding goal. Good projects should not fail over round downs or missed fractions.

Key Features: Any crowdsale that has met 90% of its Softcap, but failed to meet 100% of it will be given a chance to succeed by WeiCap filling in for the 10% deficit. This deficit fulfillment is subject to community consensus.

• WeiScore: is the platform algorithm which ensures Token quality and crowdsale success on the WeiCrowd Platform.

Key Features: It is composed of 60+ factors and driven by Big Data, AI, ML and acute human insights.

Token Value & Distribution
Total 300 million WEIS to be released.

1 ETH = 7090 WEIS as on 05-14-2018

1 BTC = 84520 WEIS as on 05-14-2018

Get The Latest Updates

Telegram | Twitter | Reddit | Medium | Facebook | Youtube | Website | LinkedIN | Whitepaper | MVP

Note: I am making this Original Post for WeiCrowd. I am not part of the project and point of contact. This thread will be manage by bountyjunkie and Kryptogeek.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:47:03 AM

reserved
Pallazzoo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

Just if I dont find this project, I wont know about DAICO at all. I read a little about DAICO from cointelegraph and I think this is great for future crowdfunding. I may have few questions later, I'm reading about this project right now. good luck for your project!
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

DAICO in my opinion is truly democratic system which is needed by all people in the crypto world. This system will tighten relationship between developer and contributors / investors, this is totally good.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sky_Queen

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

I have a question, there are many benefits for contributors (explained in "Why Buy WEIS" deocument) from minimum 2-15 ETH contributions. If i contribute with 15 Ethereum, and I'm counted as early contributors, will I get all benefits?
Pallazzoo

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

I have a question, there are many benefits for contributors (explained in "Why Buy WEIS" deocument) from minimum 2-15 ETH contributions. If i contribute with 15 Ethereum, and I'm counted as early contributors, will I get all benefits?
I read about this also, I think you can receive all benefits once you met the requirements. i hope i'm right, but, wait the team members to clarify this.

Marizy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

i hope everybody supports this
rijaljun

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

i hope everybody supports this

They, who have known about DAICO system should consider this project as a good project as this is the first project related to DAICO. Well, but they must do research by themself.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
KontonJaral

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:38:34 PM

Can anyone explain me about DAICO? I'm new in this crypto world and also in this forum.
any helps are appreciated! Thank you.
Pallazzoo

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

I would like to know how would you do verification for startups to hold crowdfunding and avoid scam project?
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

Looks very promising. I like this project
rijaljun

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

Can anyone explain me about DAICO? I'm new in this crypto world and also in this forum.
any helps are appreciated! Thank you.
A new crowdfunding model proposed by Vitalik Buterin in January if i'm nor wrong, it is DAO + ICO. You can read more about DAICO here https://cointelegraph.com/explained/what-is-a-daico-explained

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
TouchKeypad

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

Not many people know about DAICO yet, including me. It will be good or bad based on how would you bring value to people. The first platform to use DAICO doesnt mean the best, but time by time you have bigger chance to win the market.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Weicrowd ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/WeiCrowd. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
EasyGoing

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:26:34 PM

I heard about DAICO a month ago, I think this is good and make a project more transparent. I have question, there will be WeiScore, can you explain how will it work?
Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

What is the purpose of this DAICO project? And what is the future planing for this project?
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:33:20 AM

What is the purpose of this DAICO project? And what is the future planing for this project?
we can see that the main goal of DAICO is to minimize cheating on ICO, and to make developers and investors able to establish good communication and cooperation, because DAICO uses voting system in every decision to be taken, so there is no suspicion between the two.
Still_Alone

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:55:49 AM

I heard about DAICO a month ago, I think this is good and make a project more transparent. I have question, there will be WeiScore, can you explain how will it work?
It starts off as a Smart Contract in contribution mode.The DAICO contract will have a mechanism where contributors can send funds to the project in exchange for network specific tokens. When the crowdsale period ends, the contract will prohibit anyone from contributing any further, i.e., normal token sale.
Jenapza

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:27:06 AM

interesting to follow, a new project that provides a scam-resolving solution for conducting ICO (initial Coin Offering) programs. Such a situation requires a crashing force to convince investors not to run away from this ecosystem, the market is so eager that this ecosystem returns to its highest state.
gentogedhe

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:04:07 AM

wow ... is very interesting with the giving of 80% bonus for KYC users who verify the first 3000 with minimum contribution = 1 ETH. hopefully, that strategy will have a positive impact on the progress of your project and more people will be interested in your project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: