Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price increases 1000$ in 10 minutes - why?  (Read 694 times)
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:36:56 AM

$1000 in ten minutes is came from people who truat bitcoin and did not buy it before the islamic law make btc halal. I heard from the news in my country $1000 spike is because there is a " Fatwa " from islamic organization that called bitcoin is halal to buy and use it for transactions.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:39:53 AM

Because many trader follow the news to decide when best times for entry buy and sell, so when any good news they will buy it at the same times and the price will going up. Other than that can be there are many big investor has one trader community to decide together buy and sell at the same times.
This much increase in the market value of the bitcoin and that too in such a short time shows the potential and the capabilities of the bitcoin and that this is a very strong reason to support bitcoin and to invest in bitcoin as this indicates that we can also make a huge amount of money if we believe in bitcoin and that we start investing our money into it and that this will change our fate.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

one thousand is not that much if you watch more globally at history of bitcoin, but for this moment right now its much, yes
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

Bitcoin price increase for the reasons many people really invests and beleives on bitcoin growth. Also manipulation in the market happens all the time. Also good information about bitcoin contributes in the increase of price.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:16:55 PM

Any idea where the 1000$ in 10 minutes came from??
We have seen huge price surge in btc within few time in the past and these type of heavy fluctuations have became a normal part of this volatile market.But according to reports there was huge investment of billions was recorded on exchanges at that time so the pricee went up by $1000-$1200 in a single day.But we will see such pumps as we move ahead.
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

The fact that there is no sense to learn the news after the price movement, because this is no longer possible to earn.
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

There are many options how to get 1000 in ten minutes. For example, to remove from your credit card or ask your parents. Or friends.
sorry if I wasn't clear. I meant the bitcoin price in the last half hour.
Lol, what kind of stupid comment is this? Funny, I kept laughing my ass off since I saw this… what do you mean by we can get $1000 dollars increase on Bitcoin price by removing our credit card or asking parents and friends? 😁😁 I will just assume that you didn’t read that well, maybe you thought he was talking about how or where to get $1000 lol.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:50:51 AM

That's because of its price volatility. Basically, bitcoin's market price is determined by the demand of the people. Don't expect bitcoin to drop all the way without making any response to it. It's been a natural scenario already and if you just check the history of bitcoin, there, you can see how bitcoin response in every crisis.

krampus854

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:43:03 AM

As i see in the graph it is 40-60 minutes well the BITCOIN increase because there are some news that has been released and some of the traders see that. That's why bitcoin increase they all buy bitcoin and trade bitcoin more transactions more likely to increase.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

Could it be that one if the whales is at it again? Lol, or. Maybe people have changed their mind and decide to invest their money regardless of whatever that happens?  Whatever it is that happens, I believe it will always be for the good, and if the price continues to go up, it will attract more investors to invest and will also break another record for the second time.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

Bitcoin is full of surprises, when many people think that prices will drop and are expected to be under $ 2000 but the price goes up and now it's over $ 9200, and I'm sure another week will cost $ 10,000 and a $ 1000 increment in 10 minutes usual.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
btcbabhh

Activity: 307

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:23:21 PM

That is not new with bitcoin. I will just be busy trading instead of thinking highly of where it came from. You can waste a lot of time by just doing that.
Smile and take the profit, that will be the best option while it can also make your wife smile after you give the money.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

Coordinated pump? But who did that exactly? This sounds more like just conspiracy theory and nothing more, anyway I'm not surprised because I've seen that kind of pumps many times before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: