Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:10:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictions 2019: 3 potential triggers for the next Bitcoin bull run  (Read 21069 times)
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:09:44 AM

I also hope so, hopefully in 2019 this bitcoin will return to a bull run and buy mouths that underestimate and push the bitcoin in the previous year, in fact this will definitely happen if we look at the pattern carefully, the pattern always repeats but in the not can be determined, many newcomers who cannot read the pattern and market situation only enter and damage the price without thinking that what they are doing (panic selling) will only damage market prices.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:21:37 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2019, 04:56:22 AM by eaLiTy

Predictions 2019: 3 potential triggers for the next Bitcoin bull run

1.   The rollout of a security token ecosystem
2.   BAKKT dan munculnya pasar berjangka institusional baru
3.   SEC approval of a Bitcoin ETF
You cannot pin point one reason for any rise and fall in the market, there must other reasons attached to it for that to happen, the SEC approval of bitcoin ETF might not happen anytime soon and we are hearing about this for a long time, there is a lot of discussions going around security token ecosystem but i am not sure how it will impact the market yet.

I can't do much about that problem, but there is hope that the market can recover but not with a short amount of time, I just think now is the best time for long-term investment with cryptocurrency
The best time to invest is always when the market is down and in fact this the best time to invest if anyone is having any plans to invest in this market for the long term hoping that the regulations will be clear in major financial nations in a couple of years and the market will start the recovery process by that time.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:36:12 AM

I can't do much about that problem, but there is hope that the market can recover but not with a short amount of time, I just think now is the best time for long-term investment with cryptocurrency
The best time to invest is always when the market is down and in fact this the best time to invest if anyone is having any plans to invest in this market for the long term hoping that the regulations will be clear in major financial nations in a couple of years and the market will start the recovery process by that time.
Correct. It's always a good timing when we see downfall still ongoing, though we can't tell the exact dip but by simply buying little by little will build a good portfolio after, we need to evaluate and assess how far we can go and what will be our alternatives while waiting for the bounce back, we need to consider every possibilities, this market really unpredictable patience and be calm while waiting.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:43:18 AM

Correct. It's always a good timing when we see downfall still ongoing, though we can't tell the exact dip but by simply buying little by little will build a good portfolio after, we need to evaluate and assess how far we can go and what will be our alternatives while waiting for the bounce back, we need to consider every possibilities, this market really unpredictable patience and be calm while waiting.
I agree. by buying in stages when the price goes down can reduce the risk rather than we buy at just one price. therefore on the potential coin, when the price goes down is an opportunity
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 03:13:13 PM

I agree with the BAKKT and the Bitcoin ETF approval. However, I doubt that both of them can be approved specially the Bitcoin ETF, eventually though we might see approval but not this year though. The market is still in a messy situation and whales continue to manipulate it. We all know that SEC's number one concern is that 'market is prone to manipulation', so that alone looks very pessimistic for an approval, of course I'm no expert but this is just my honest opinion.

I think this is more than just a few of these problems, the longer we face things that are bigger than manipulation, regulation, approval, rejection. Just be realistic, the market can't hold anymore to face this condition because there are no new investors despite the many agreements in this matter
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: