Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market refresh or just a pump ?  (Read 3221 times)
Yudha2015

Activity: 414
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

Honestly dont know altcoin and btc just pump or will make bulish trend 😁😁. But I love this situation. I hope btc will continue grow up.

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:06:14 AM

Couldn't tell exactly whether we have a refreshed market or we are just having a pump because the recent spike that we have experienced last week dind't last any longer as bitcoin falls down to 8K USD mark once again. Well, that's what bitcoin is, full of surprises.

cryptomoon1003

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:13:12 AM

Consensys is starting in 2 days... I think it will remain green now- for this week and for the rest of the month.. The 3-day Consensus event of 2018 is coming on May 14 to discuss everything about blockchain and cryptocurrency.

Retrospecting the effect of last year’s Consensus event, it certainly had a huge influence on the cryptocurrency market. The event of 2017 resulted in the gain of 26 percent in the total market cap in comparison to 2016’s small 2.7 percent. On the evening of the event, the bitcoin price surged to $2,000 and triggered the bull run of June.

Over the years, the event has become bigger as people realize the potential of crypto markets. From 2016’s 1,500 to 2017’s 2,700 attendees, this year the event is going to be much bigger with 4,500 attendees.

With 250+ speakers and
4,500 attendees willing to come together, the event has plausibility to bring trust and a bullish trend in the crypto market space. As the 2017’s Consensus event triggered a bullish trend in cryptocurrency, this event is going to bring positive sentiments to the market.

Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:39:22 AM

Hi today market goes green
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

A more technical way of saying refresh or pump movement is the hitting of resistance. It is a natural phenomenon in the market that whenever it reaches the bottom it will eventually go back to its support level or high state of price. That why it is imperative to us to know the support and resistance level. S and R level is the heart of trading mastering this movement will gives us advantage in trading.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:43:08 AM

as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?
http://coin360.io/shareimg/8c5fd812e39aeafe48d7124973237c58a706e81e.png
I think it's better to buy more bitcoins during the dip price seasons and holding it as usuall we did. It's because no one knows the exact time if when its price pumping suddenly. It's too bad that we missed the perfect timing if we haven't any saved coins.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:40:14 PM

If I think this incident is caused by the pump so that traders should really take advantage of such momentum to continue to earn income so that will not appear a disappointment in the future and traders also have a desire to continue to rely on investment as a place of income.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

If I think this incident is caused by the pump so that traders should really take advantage of such momentum to continue to earn income so that will not appear a disappointment in the future and traders also have a desire to continue to rely on investment as a place of income.
Whether it's a pump or a market refresh, i think it's a good thing for everyone and i mean the investors to enjoy some sort of profits on our investments because it's a long time coming now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:43:57 PM

well it is hard to say it is a trend change till bitcoin recovers enough. i think this is a temporary refresh for altcoins. regualr pumps supposed to start if trend turns to bullish.

turn the page
3acaga

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

Hi, of course it's a pump and someone has not badly earned at such a jump - this is cryptographic trading and it allows you to earn on weakly-unstable traders.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:11:35 PM

Hi, of course it's a pump and someone has not badly earned at such a jump - this is cryptographic trading and it allows you to earn on weakly-unstable traders.
very agree if this is said Pump, although still on a small scale, and definitely the next few months there will be a big Pump like early last year...and of course, the disadvantage is a weak trader.

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:47:04 PM

I think it can be just a pump. It seem like it is manipulation or something, that we must trust on better time for our crypto.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

http://coin360.io/shareimg/8c5fd812e39aeafe48d7124973237c58a706e81e.png

I think, it is normal. for me this is just a temporary pump mate and for sure it will fluctuate again after  days ot two and the value will stay again. I believe the price will rise soon. We will see.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:05:37 AM

The status of the pump on the market is what we can feel. However, I think the market needs to adjust to create a balance to maintain the popularity and expansion of the crypto community. That is essential and I hope after improving on the price. fluctuations will increase.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:15:32 AM

Yet, the market hasn't recovered. There are still many pumps and correction happening until now. Indeed some improvement happened but it just slowly and just a little. a sign of improvement is indeed already existed but is still very slow.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:44:04 AM

Yet, the market hasn't recovered. There are still many pumps and correction happening until now. Indeed some improvement happened but it just slowly and just a little. a sign of improvement is indeed already existed but is still very slow.
i think maybe because it's not time yet. currently price is still in the correction area. hope that soon there are whales who buy in large quantities so that it can pump price and can penetrate strong resistance
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:13:51 AM

The status of the pump on the market is what we can feel. However, I think the market needs to adjust to create a balance to maintain the popularity and expansion of the crypto community. That is essential and I hope after improving on the price. fluctuations will increase.

Basically pump and diump behavior of bitcoin are normally happened because its serves as a great source of opportunity whether to be able for us to make profitable investments. Hopefully bitcoin will started to pump right now in order to decide to invest with possible outcomes. So we need to observe the market place if it is really pumping perfectly.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

Look again, the market is turning green now and recovering. Due to the recent dump, there seems to be a large purchase volume.

Basically pump and diump behavior of bitcoin are normally happened because its serves as a great source of opportunity whether to be able for us to make profitable investments. Hopefully bitcoin will started to pump right now in order to decide to invest with possible outcomes. So we need to observe the market place if it is really pumping perfectly.
LOL, you don't need bitcoin to start pumping before you decide to invest, now is a good time to do so before it fully recovers then you will have to wait again for a dip to invest. We have a strong support at $8k now so it is not possible for bitcoin to continue decreasing to $6k.
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

We can never know for sure, hehhe. But I have spottedd some frames like that always happening cycles and repeats, so no worries
yesyes18

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

temp pump I think. We keep seeing them. We are not setting higher lows consistently either which has me slightly concerned
Lol i like your "higher lows" term. We shouldn't sell it now as well. We're in another higher low this week. I'll only believe or see it as a true pump when we get 10% close to our all time high

sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

I have seen this kind of pump several times, but it does not make the price back, There is a long period of time with decreasing volatility, low volume, and occasional price spikes driven largely by price speculators.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: