Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market refresh or just a pump ?  (Read 3222 times)
Sergio444

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

Hi today market goes green
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?
http://coin360.io/shareimg/8c5fd812e39aeafe48d7124973237c58a706e81e.png

Its been established that a lot more factors determine the price of bitcoin. Some postulate government threats and bad news create fear  and panic, some say whale members, but as an economist I will say the price is a results of demand and supply principle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

I think this is just a refresh and not a pump for all the crypto currencies. Crypto currency market is always volatile and anything in this market, there will be price rise of $500 within an hour or $1000 dip within an hour. Crypto market is run by speculation, supply and demand of the people who invest or trade in it and it directly influence the market.

peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:35:24 PM

I think this current rise in value of the cryptocurrency market is a refresh and not a pump, the market is prone to times of pumps and dumps, but this period is certainly a refresh, I strongly believe that the cryptocurrency market has come to stay and would change the way we Carry out transactions for years to come.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:39:42 AM

as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

I think this is not stable because the market back to red, many people are dump cryptocurrency, but I believe will they pump in right time, we need more patience and wait until many people pump and the price go high.

squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

I think it's more like stabilizing. I mean we saw an unprecedented spike in price of bitcoin early this year follow by and overwhelming dip. This maybe is the result of 2 countries banning virtual currencies and a new year with new protocols. Honestly this is a crisis. Now we see that we are green but it is still a bear market. By the fourth quarter we will see a bull market.

Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:58:31 AM

Thia thread was created in April and question was asked for that time. Well for now, market is back in red after being 24 hours in little green. I am hoping that it'll be green again in next few days. Market is little stable now.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:04:37 AM

Its been a long time that price value was almost always color red but now I think it is a change to the price pump I know gradually growing up I hope that it will continue to rise of price for the sake of many investor and future users who are going  to invest of cryto currency especially in bitcoin.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

I think it's more like stabilizing. I mean we saw an unprecedented spike in price of bitcoin early this year follow by and overwhelming dip. This maybe is the result of 2 countries banning virtual currencies and a new year with new protocols. Honestly this is a crisis. Now we see that we are green but it is still a bear market. By the fourth quarter we will see a bull market.
consolidation in think bitcoin right now.it wait until good or bad news release to move equilibrium between seller and buyer.while buyer win, we will se bitcoin rise again above $7k.
yuzefa

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:07:12 AM

I really hope this is a pump.. the market really needs it.
But today we're seeing another down trend, this is really sad...
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:34:22 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will pump soon. This is just a start. Soon, I know the price will go even higher. And let us all wait for that to happen. Just be patient.
Agree with you very soon price of bitcoin will be high we should not lose our hope price of bitcoin is down only for short interval of time but it will rise soon to huge extent, no one actually knows but I think according to present market value and price, we will see high pump in price, we should buy right now as now is best time to buy some, market has start to pump gradually, we should contribute to help it pump high by making more and more speculations.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:28:24 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will pump soon. This is just a start. Soon, I know the price will go even higher. And let us all wait for that to happen. Just be patient.
Agree with you very soon price of bitcoin will be high we should not lose our hope price of bitcoin is down only for short interval of time but it will rise soon to huge extent, no one actually knows but I think according to present market value and price, we will see high pump in price, we should buy right now as now is best time to buy some, market has start to pump gradually, we should contribute to help it pump high by making more and more speculations.
Yes I agree on that. I also believe that after a huge dump, pump will  follow. Because I believe that the market will not going down forever, we all know and we all see that crypto currency is now becoming more trend and more popular it is all because of its amazing features that can make everyone more profitable and can easily provide their needs die to the amazing and simple ways to earn in crypto field.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

I really hope this is a pump.. the market really needs it.
But today we're seeing another down trend, this is really sad...

I dont see any downtrend today, infact the market pump from the last 24 hrs and lets just hope this isnt temporary, since the bear have stayed for too long in the market already. Lets just wait for few more days if the price continues to rise, then it will be the start of the bull run.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:34:50 AM

I think that the market is now refreshed and this is not a jump or a bull trap for the market, the market has now reversing the trend and now it is a bit slower but it has a higher success rate this time because people know that the market has been in a bearish trend for a long time this year and now this is the bull trend for the market and this is the time for bitcoin.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:36:53 AM

Just don't forget that cryptoworld is full of surprises where you can see the cryptomarkets in green color and suddenly change to red the following day. Since then, i have also changed my mind of keeping my cryptos as slong as i can because i found out how good a long term hold compared to short term hold only.

EveryoneMATTERS

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:47:03 AM

IMHO

if market goes up, it = people buying
if you want to call that a pump so be it, but it is just a market.

are you asking if it is a trap? well if you bought before the market went up it cannot be  Cheesy
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:34:20 AM

I think that the market is now refreshed and this is not a jump or a bull trap for the market, the market has now reversing the trend and now it is a bit slower but it has a higher success rate this time because people know that the market has been in a bearish trend for a long time this year and now this is the bull trend for the market and this is the time for bitcoin.
perhap bitcoin price movement right now is not rise temporary , we hope this bull run will stay  until bitcoin make new high.our patience is need to hold our asset and dont sell it at cheap price.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:42:33 AM

I am not sure and believe if the market recovered. you can see it again 2 or the next day to increase and decrease the price in the crypto market. the current price of crypto has not been stable and many users still sell their assets at a low price.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:47:36 AM

I thought the market was pumping. No market can rise sharply after 1 hour. That is an absurdity. But it's easy to understand that the Crypto market is famous for its pumping and dumping.
So this is a very normal thing for investors who have bonded to the long-term Crypto market.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:00:56 AM

perhap bitcoin price movement right now is not rise temporary , we hope this bull run will stay  until bitcoin make new high.our patience is need to hold our asset and dont sell it at cheap price.

Well its been hovering around $6500 lately so I don't think this is what you call a dead cat bounce because its what more than 48 hours since we see it pump and we are still in that range as of now. If bitcoin try to get and touch $7K then I think this bull run is real. But I like a steady claim and not that artificial pump because we all know that after that bitcoin will go down again because traders will just cash it out as soon as they see profits, specially day traders.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:51:03 AM

I would argue that the current cryptocurrency market situation is due to boost market prices, with the interest of buyers who are looking for or buying coins to hold because they can pump prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: