Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market refresh or just a pump ?  (Read 3222 times)
dharavikala

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

It's a break of a harmony design that we had throughout recent weeks. There was a fixing design and inevitably we had a break joined with the uplifting news that we had of late and the short crush. It is anything but a counterfeit ''pump'' and it's merging sound. We are presumably going to see another endeavor at breaking the 12k opposition.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:59:35 PM

From the time the thread started, we haven't seen everything. By this time you would probably say what happens to cryptocurrency. But, no need to worry. It is recover right now, building momentum and hoping to experience bull run early.next year.
bitcoin price could not move more than $7k at this time.its moves up and down with small range around $6300 - $6500 .and perhaps in end of year we will see it above $10k

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

Hi today market goes green
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

I think it is just a pump because maybe tomorrow or later the market goes red again. I think this is not the time that the market will recover. All of the green must be a pump only but who knows? maybe on the next big pump it starts recover again.
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

For me I think its just refreshing the market then it will go down somehow until when theres a good boost but I hope that this situation will end and the market will come back on its own. This situation is very unfavorable to investors since there are so many things to consider and not taking so many risks.
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

From the time the thread started, we haven't seen everything. By this time you would probably say what happens to cryptocurrency. But, no need to worry. It is recover right now, building momentum and hoping to experience bull run early.next year.

I hope you are right.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

For me I think its just refreshing the market then it will go down somehow until when theres a good boost but I hope that this situation will end and the market will come back on its own. This situation is very unfavorable to investors since there are so many things to consider and not taking so many risks.
Precisely the current market situation is very profitable for investors,all crypto are experiencing a steep fall but it seems to have ended at the lowest value now.Concluding some input from business partners who also understand about world economic trade and cryptocurrency and this value is better than before.

PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

Yeah this is finding the real price that will make a starting point for the bull run. It seems a reset of prices until such a new investors wants to to make it all out. Many of the investors are just waiting for the spike as this could be the indicator that the bottom has reach.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

Follow the path of the journey in the crypto world because prices will rise again in the next year if everyone buys coins with large amounts back.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:02:17 PM

I hope you are right.
Right and bull is on the way to run now as time passing value and price is improving. With every new investor market of bitcoin moves a little to bigger price. I think now we should have knowledge to recognize the pump and never trust those fake sites who spreads scamming among all investors. Make your own research and buy more this year.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
potivech
Copper Member

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:47:44 PM

Cryptos have never been predictable.Just when you think it will go up, it does the opposite. When you think it will drop , it goes up instead. So now that every one is saying it will go down , watch it going through the roof . Also every January, it supposed to go down but hummm it may just do the opposite and will go up . No one made profits as it goes against every ones thoughts , analysis , hopes and predictions!! Whatever you hear, just assume the opposite and you will do just fine with this crypto’s thing.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 09:56:22 PM

Hi today market goes green
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

As of now, it will be a miracle for the market to pump. As usual, if there is a hike then there are whales trying to manipulate the market. This year is the correction phase of cryptocurrency. No more bull run to happen and its absolutely wasting of time to look at the market. Hold is the best key and buy the coin we want so that when there  is a rally, we are prepared.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

Its a big spike and im enjoying it. $1000 increase in just 60minutes. I hope this is it. I hope people wont sell at this rate for the market to continue to rise. Could be the 401k released that people kept on buying. This is just good news. Let's wait for more increase in the coming days.

It is refreshing nor to raise the price and the value itself. We agreed to keep on eye to the status of the market so that we will be able to determine and identify what is the next step to do so that we can earn for more profit and give all tge effort that we have.
Gagah119

Activity: 295

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:38:04 PM

I think it's just refreshment, see crypto prices are now falling deeper, I can only be patient and hope that in the middle of the year there will be positive changes.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:05:28 PM

I think it's just refreshment, see crypto prices are now falling deeper, I can only be patient and hope that in the middle of the year there will be positive changes.

mid-year, in my opinion it was a long time because we all had been waiting for the bearish market to end soon, but there was even a decline in the market for all the price of the coins and only a few coins experienced pumps in this market situation. I hope not until the middle of the year the bullish market is coming soon.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:44:11 PM

I think the market will just be get up from the following stage while the price of all cryptocurrency was reduced the people are getting less connect with the cryptocurrency but in this situation the stability will made the development increasing little by little it will be the reason for the value grow up again by a little in this stage.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:19:57 AM

I think the market will just be get up from the following stage while the price of all cryptocurrency was reduced the people are getting less connect with the cryptocurrency but in this situation the stability will made the development increasing little by little it will be the reason for the value grow up again by a little in this stage.

I don't really see this growth going to produce a big advantage for everyone right now. Prices don't really make things good until now and maybe new bad things will happen more.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:42:09 AM

now the market is rebuilding trust, price recovery certainly needs a process, moreover before big drop has occurred it certainly takes a long time to make many people back trust to to buy, refresh or pump or any price increase will make a positive effect on the market, the important thing is that the increase price makes people return to believe to the market
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:19:14 AM

Its a big spike and im enjoying it. $1000 increase in just 60minutes. I hope this is it. I hope people wont sell at this rate for the market to continue to rise. Could be the 401k released that people kept on buying. This is just good news. Let's wait for more increase in the coming days.

It is refreshing nor to raise the price and the value itself. We agreed to keep on eye to the status of the market so that we will be able to determine and identify what is the next step to do so that we can earn for more profit and give all tge effort that we have.

Taking the right steps is a good way for now because the price of coins in the market is erratic every day. Changes always occur every day with a more dominant down value.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:34:11 AM

It's hard to predict whether is is already a good pump of just a refershment for the market. As for me, it is really hard to predict the future situation of the market because it has been shaky and it's always changing. What we must do is just to wait until the market really pumps because through that, we could get a good gain.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:04:00 AM

It's hard to predict whether is is already a good pump of just a refershment for the market. As for me, it is really hard to predict the future situation of the market because it has been shaky and it's always changing. What we must do is just to wait until the market really pumps because through that, we could get a good gain.
I don't think it's difficult to predict the future of bitcoin, because later prices will rise, but when that happens, indeed nobody knows and is difficult to happen. therefore collect as much bitcoin at this time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: