Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:00:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54751 times)
ponomarevolegmsk

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

Important Announcement about our Coin Symbol/Ticker

SWTC as a symbol/ticker is already with some other coin on Coinmarketcap. This was pointed out by a member to me earlier. Check this..

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jingtum-tech/

We need a unique ticker and symbol which is not there on any exchange or coinmarketcap currently. So we are proposing to use SWAT as our symbol/ticker which is unique and not used by anyone as of now and not on any exchange or coinmarket cap. As soon as we launch our coin we have to list it at the earliest in one exchange or the other and also list it on coinmarketcap immediately so that no one else can use this nice symbol! This is a good looking and good sounding symbol! SWAT!

Another option too was considered that is SWTX like TRX. But SWAT seems to be better sounding and more appropriate since in our white paper we have already mentioned that the coin is pronounced as SWAT Coin and the expansion of SWAT is mentioned in our whitepaper as Secure Wide-Spectrum Authenticated Transactions (SWAT).

I had requested Yuriy to do some designs with SWAT as our symbol instead of SWTC and will post those here soon.

From now on we are well and truly SWAT Coin not just in pronunciation.

Fine perfect, swat is perfect!

Suggest to consider SWAP

ponomarevolegmsk, Thanks for your suggestion. I know SWAP is a good suggestion. Since it also sounds like a financial product! Like a Currency SWAP or Interest Rate SWAP! But since SWAP TOKEN is still being traded on Yobit and has given a negative experience for several investors it is better to go with a brand new ticker with a positive feeling from the beginning! So I request you to accept and support SWAT!

Oleg, you have always given very good suggestions during the various stages of our project! Always appreciate your suggestions.

And if we talk about monotony then SWTCoin is definitely

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ponomarevolegmsk

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

Important Announcement about our Coin Symbol/Ticker

SWTC as a symbol/ticker is already with some other coin on Coinmarketcap. This was pointed out by a member to me earlier. Check this..

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jingtum-tech/

We need a unique ticker and symbol which is not there on any exchange or coinmarketcap currently. So we are proposing to use SWAT as our symbol/ticker which is unique and not used by anyone as of now and not on any exchange or coinmarket cap. As soon as we launch our coin we have to list it at the earliest in one exchange or the other and also list it on coinmarketcap immediately so that no one else can use this nice symbol! This is a good looking and good sounding symbol! SWAT!

Another option too was considered that is SWTX like TRX. But SWAT seems to be better sounding and more appropriate since in our white paper we have already mentioned that the coin is pronounced as SWAT Coin and the expansion of SWAT is mentioned in our whitepaper as Secure Wide-Spectrum Authenticated Transactions (SWAT).

I had requested Yuriy to do some designs with SWAT as our symbol instead of SWTC and will post those here soon.

From now on we are well and truly SWAT Coin not just in pronunciation.

Fine perfect, swat is perfect!

Suggest to consider SWAP

ponomarevolegmsk, Thanks for your suggestion. I know SWAP is a good suggestion. Since it also sounds like a financial product! Like a Currency SWAP or Interest Rate SWAP! But since SWAP TOKEN is still being traded on Yobit and has given a negative experience for several investors it is better to go with a brand new ticker with a positive feeling from the beginning! So I request you to accept and support SWAT!

Oleg, you have always given very good suggestions during the various stages of our project! Always appreciate your suggestions.

And if we talk about monotony then SWTCoin is definitely

If you compare the abbreviation with (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jingtum-tech/) then definitely need to swtcoin. I think it would not be wise to call a coin swtcoin a reduction to enter SWAT. SWAT units are in the U.S. law enforcement agencies. God.. SWAT is a very very very bad idea.

SWTCoin Forgive me but I will always be on the side of the coin and its team, not its individual personas. I'm against SWAT (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWAT).
ponomarevolegmsk

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

Roll Eyes
ponomarevolegmsk

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

I hope my advice and justification will return and you will think what will say about the abbreviated name of the coin. Please listen to me. I know what I'm talking about. Angry
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

I hope my advice and justification will return and you will think what will say about the abbreviated name of the coin. Please listen to me. I know what I'm talking about. Angry

ponomarevolegmsk, We will think about this! Surely! And take a decision in due course of time!
ponomarevolegmsk

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

ponomarevolegmsk, We will think about this! Surely! And take a decision in due course of time!

Thanks for any of your decision
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

Thanks for any of your decision

You are welcome Oleg!
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:16:43 PM

I can understand your opinion. But Dilip already announced that on swtcoin.network . So it will not look good to change it again. On Russian forum it’s already announced. So is too late i think
heybeablack

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

We can keep SWAT until 15 June and if we need to change the name we will do it
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:39:14 PM

All I have to say is that SWTCoin is one of the very best out there. Make no mistake about it, they have done an awesome job all around – building up that telegram community, handing out bounties, you name it.
Too bad this project is fairly "underrated"
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

We can keep SWAT until 15 June and if we need to change the name we will do it

heybeablack, Thanks for your suggestion.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

All I have to say is that SWTCoin is one of the very best out there. Make no mistake about it, they have done an awesome job all around – building up that telegram community, handing out bounties, you name it.
Too bad this project is fairly "underrated"

kickstarter, Thank you for your support. You are a new user who have made your first post here. You can claim your bounty of 1000 SWTC! Send your WAVES Wallet Address to admin@swtcoin.netwok to claim bounty.
AntonioRiu

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

I think that this coin will give us so much satisfaction, I think that given the project, given the number of coins in circulation of 150 million, compared to other useless and senseless coins, in the long run will reach 100 usd with ease, great SWAT !!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

I think that this coin will give us so much satisfaction, I think that given the project, given the number of coins in circulation of 150 million, compared to other useless and senseless coins, in the long run will reach 100 usd with ease, great SWAT !!

AntonioRiu, Thank you for your positive assessment of the project!

I think you are a new user who have made one post here earlier. Have you claimed your bounty of 1000 SWTC yet? If not send your WAVES Wallet Address to admin@swtcoin.network with a screenshot of your post to claim it.
pwrproperty

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

WE Still have a time, we can think about new name but important is our project for this coin..just my opinion☺️
heybeablack

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/user/SWTCoin/

Twitter

https://twitter.com/SWTCoin

Swtcoin community :
https://t.me/swtcoincommunity

Other language blog /chat room:

Korean Chat Room :
https://open.kakao.com/o/gJxvkNI

Russian Blog :
https://vk.com/swtcoin.network
trdrSWAP

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

An Idea to Use SWAT! (Long Post Warning!)

The SWAT discussion is going on!  And there are several who like the symbol/ticker SWAT on the one side an on the other side we have the objection raised by ponomarevolegmsk yesterday saying it is the abbreviation for a police force and should not be used. Oleg (ponomarevolegmsk) being the legal and financial expert that he is, obviously has the justification to be concerned about the possibility of potential legal complications we might face in the future if we use SWAT as the ticker for our coin and we respect his views!

On the other hand there have been suggestions varying from retaining it till June 15th to not just liking it and using it but to even take the design of the coin from the actual swat coins (challenge coins given as awards and sold as replicas) themselves! See this image and suggestion below!

There are different opinions and suggestions and many seem to like the idea of SWAT.

In plain English the dictionary meaning of swat is "hit something with a flat object" and as per my response in one post, swat means..  how we plan to hit our competition down flat with our Pocket Miner! So swat in plain English is a good representation of that idea! In many parts of the world people are not aware that swat is also an acronym for a police force in the first place!

Meanwhile Yuriy has already come up with this and many other designs based on the SWAT theme!

This is an idea of how we will use SWAT. Looking forward to responses from every one!

When we get our blockchain ready along with the wallet and the new coin let us take a bit of risk with the the SWAT named coin to generate some additional funds for the project. The spirit of Entrepreneurship is based on our ability to take risk, without which we will never ever be able to succeed in life and in this fiercely competitive world of ours. The beauty of our project is that each one of us is a true entrepreneur in his own right though the quantum of risk taken by each one of us is different!

While we take this risk it also gives us an important opportunity simultaneously to take the coin to the valuations of USD 0.05 we are aiming to achieve in the months of July, August & September 2018. If our effort succeeds and we achieve our goals of generating sufficient amount of funds to take the project to the next level and raise our coin valuations to USD 0.05, we will see if it is worthwhile to retain the coin with the same name SWAT by facing any leagal hurdle that crops up if and when it does. If in the unlikely event that it doesn't succeed we will drop the name SWAT and develop another version of our coin with another name such as SWTX!

There is an option on the Yobit exchange to apply for an ICO without any upfront fees for any new coin that is not listed else where! The moment i use the name Yobit I am totally aware that there will be a lot of objections! Like how ponomarevolegmsk was passionately against the name SWAT, I know there are many of our Korean Investors who are against the idea of ever listing our coin on Yobit!

That is the beauty of our project. We take the suggestions and opinions and different points of view of various members of our community and ultimately decide in favour of anything which will help and benefit our project this mission of ours!

So to our investors who feel passionately against Yobit i wish to say, it was entirely due to Yobit Codes that our pre-sale was a complete and great success and we have also come together as a strong group that we are now! So Yobit has been good for us! Now for more details about this ICO listing.

Post has become too long! See the next post for the continuation!
heybeablack

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

WE Still have a time, we can think about new name but important is our project for this coin..just my opinion☺️
exactly  Smiley
trdrSWAP

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

An Idea to Use SWAT! (Long Post Warning!)

The SWAT discussion is going on!  And there are several who like the symbol/ticker SWAT on the one side an on the other side we have the objection raised by ponomarevolegmsk yesterday saying it is the abbreviation for a police force and should not be used. Oleg (ponomarevolegmsk) being the legal and financial expert that he is, obviously has the justification to be concerned about the possibility of potential legal complications we might face in the future if we use SWAT as the ticker for our coin and we respect his views!

On the other hand there have been suggestions varying from retaining it till June 15th to not just liking it and using it but to even take the design of the coin from the actual swat coins (challenge coins given as awards and sold as replicas) themselves! See this image and suggestion below!

There are different opinions and suggestions and many seem to like the idea of SWAT.

In plain English the dictionary meaning of swat is "hit something with a flat object" and as per my response in one post, swat means..  how we plan to hit our competition down flat with our Pocket Miner! So swat in plain English is a good representation of that idea! In many parts of the world people are not aware that swat is also an acronym for a police force in the first place!

Meanwhile Yuriy has already come up with this and many other designs based on the SWAT theme!

This is an idea of how we will use SWAT. Looking forward to responses from every one!

When we get our blockchain ready along with the wallet and the new coin let us take a bit of risk with the the SWAT named coin to generate some additional funds for the project. The spirit of Entrepreneurship is based on our ability to take risk, without which we will never ever be able to succeed in life and in this fiercely competitive world of ours. The beauty of our project is that each one of us is a true entrepreneur in his own right though the quantum of risk taken by each one of us is different!

While we take this risk it also gives us an important opportunity simultaneously to take the coin to the valuations of USD 0.05 we are aiming to achieve in the months of July, August & September 2018. If our effort succeeds and we achieve our goals of generating sufficient amount of funds to take the project to the next level and raise our coin valuations to USD 0.05, we will see if it is worthwhile to retain the coin with the same name SWAT by facing any leagal hurdle that crops up if and when it does. If in the unlikely event that it doesn't succeed we will drop the name SWAT and develop another version of our coin with another name such as SWTX!

There is an option on the Yobit exchange to apply for an ICO without any upfront fees for any new coin that is not listed else where! The moment i use the name Yobit I am totally aware that there will be a lot of objections! Like how ponomarevolegmsk was passionately against the name SWAT, I know there are many of our Korean Investors who are against the idea of ever listing our coin on Yobit!

That is the beauty of our project. We take the suggestions and opinions and different points of view of various members of our community and ultimately decide in favour of anything which will help and benefit our project this mission of ours!

So to our investors who feel passionately against Yobit i wish to say, it was entirely due to Yobit Codes that our pre-sale was a complete and great success and we have also come together as a strong group that we are now! So Yobit has been good for us! Now for more details about this ICO listing.

Post has become too long! See the next post for the continuation!
trdrSWAP

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

...Continuation of An Idea to Use SWAT!

Check this screenshot from Yobit about the different options of ICO that are available.

From among the various options we choose the 100% Buy Wall option which does not have any pre-pay requirement. What is this buy-wall? If you see the last ICO on Yobit it was for TAXI which was on 21 Feb 2018 and used the 50% buy-wall option with a 0.25 BTC upfront payment requirement. A 50% buy wall means there will be a buy wall created at 50% of the the ICO price using the BTC collected from the ICO.  

This has lesser risk than the 100 % buy-wall option because in four days (that is time of lock in peroid for getting our ICO money) the is a very less probability that the price of the coin will drop below 50 % of the listing price. With the 100% buy-wall option the wall will be created at the actual ICO price and if the price drops below the listing price of the ICO the money collected during the ICO might get sold into and thereby reduce the BTC available to us after the four day lock in period!

We are targeting a price of USD 0.05 for the ICO, which works out to 519 Satoshi in BTC terms 0.00000519 BTC. During our initial discussions we had decided we will go for a BTC fork to get the participation of BTC holders and offer them an airdrop of the forked coin in the approximate ratio of 15:12 to get a good price for our coin. We dropped that and went on directly with the current idea. Now with this bold option we are choosing to go with let us offer 119 million SWAT for the ICO at a price of 569 SAT taking in to consideration the 10% fee we have to pay to Yobit post the ICO.

This works out to 119000000 x 0.00000569 = 677.11 BTC of which 67.711 BTC will be Yobit's fee. If everything goes well what we are left with is 609.399 BTC. This will take our project to a different level. We would have also raised our coin price to more than USD 0.05.

Already there are investors who wish to distribute our Pocket Miners in Russia, Nigeria, Vietnam, the US, Italy, Malaysia, Korea and India. We can ramp up production of our Pocket Miners, advance our release dates and take our coin to a much higher level much sooner than the earlier landmark dates.

In case the the ICO doesn't succeed Yobit will burn the coins and we just lose the cost of having developed the SWAT version of the coin. I don't think this will happen. We should take this risk with our SWAT coin is my stron belief. The success of the ICO depends on two thing. One is Yobit accepting our application for ICO and the second investors not selling our coin below ICO price. Since the investors on Yobit are looking for good ICO's an if Yobit accepts this it will be the biggest ICO on Yobit till now with a good fees of 67.711 BTC fees, there is a strong possibility of Yobit accepting this ICO. We can offer good discounts during of pre-booking of Pocket Miners for investors who buy more than 10000 SWAT during the ICO and hold it till September 2018 to motivate investors not to sell SWAT after the ICO!

Looking forward to receiving your feedbakc and suggestions! I am sure every one in our community has the courageous to take a bit of risk to achieve greater things soon!

Cheers Everyone!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: