Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:14:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54747 times)
Liusya

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

Happy Birthday Merlin! Good luck in your life and all business ideas!!!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:05:31 PM

casinista86 & heybeablack, If we had hit a price of USD 1.5 by now may be we could have all dropped in on Merlin in Luxembourg for his Birthday party!

But, Next year surely!
It will be a real pleasure  Smiley
casinista86

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:00:16 PM

casinista86 & heybeablack, If we had hit a price of USD 1.5 by now may be we could have all dropped in on Merlin in Luxembourg for his Birthday party!

But, Next year surely!
It will be a real pleasure  Smiley

💪💪💪😉😉😉😉😎😎
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

Hey SWTcoin there is going to be a new crypto exchange opening up in th US in July. Any hope of getting involved with that exchange. I own the stock for the exchange so i know who the management is per the chats I am on.
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:41:25 AM

Hey SWTcoin there is going to be a new crypto exchange opening up in th US in July. Any hope of getting involved with that exchange. I own the stock for the exchange so i know who the management is per the chats I am on.

Otclegend, Sure! We can apply for listing once this exchange opens in July. What is the name of this exchange?
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:17:51 AM

Web site is prutus.com. Take a look
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

Web site is prutus.com. Take a look

Otclegend, Thanks! Will check.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

Creation of SWAT Coin on the WAVES Platform.

While the development of our blockchain, wallet and coin are going on and is expected to be ready around the 10th of June, well in time for the launch scheduled for the 15th of June, I did some research about listing WAVES based tokens on other exchanges. There are several coins that have been created on the WAVES platform as tokens that have been listed in other exchanges.

Some examples of WAVES based coins and the exchanges they have been listed in are given below.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptoping/#markets PING - Listed on HitBTC, TiDEX, WAVES DEX and Yobit.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokes/#markets TOKES - Listed on Bittrex and WAVES DEX
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zrcoin/#markets ZrCoin - Listed on HitBTC, TIDEX and WAVES DEX.

The entire list of coins created on the WAVES Platform can be checked here on coinmarketcap if you scroll down and check under the 'Platform' column.

https://coinmarketcap.com/tokens/views/all/

The advantage of using a coin based on WAVES Token for listing is you can use the same WAVES Wallet which we are using now to deposit and withdraw coins from these exchanges. The main exchanges I have seen in this list are Bittrex, HitBTC, TiDEX, Yobit, WAVES DEX, LIVECOIN, etc. The coin will be on the WAVES Mainnet and Blockchain which is a secure, fast, robust and easy to use, as seen by us with SWTC.

Though we have not decided on the symbol/ticker of our coin or ICO till now, in order to not lose out on the symbol SWAT and to safeguard our own interests, I created this token yesterday on the WAVES Platform and issued 290 million SWAT tokens, keeping in mind the fact that if we decide to go for an ICO we need it for the ICO and for the promotion of the ICO.

It is my personal opinion that we can be SWTCoin (or SWATCoin) and have the ticker for our Coin as SWAT. There is a popular Hollywood movie of the same name and ran well all round the world with out any objections. When there can be a movie named SWAT which actually based on SWAT itself with out any objection we neing Secure Wide-spectrum Authenticated Payments coin cannot be any objection.

And in order to do a price discovery for our coin and to get very good valuations for SWAT I feel we can go in for an ICO even as early as the last week of May, if in case we can get approved by the exchange.

As suggested earlier if we make an offer of Free pocket miners for those who buy and hold our coin till October 2018 in numerical proportion to the amount of coins an individual investor buys and holds, verified from the blockchain, that will be a huge incentive to the investors for holding the coin. The same can be offered for our pre-sale investors with different and higher ratios due to the price advantage they enjoy over the new investors. This will not only ensure the success of the ICO but also ensure there is price stability.

Looking forward to a healthy discussion and responses from everyone so as to be able to take a decision regarding these suggestions of mine and to work out the modalities of doing this and going forward.

Cheers Everyone!
ponomarevolegmsk

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:20:48 AM

While the development of our blockchain, wallet and coin are going on and is expected to be ready around the 10th of June, well in time for the launch scheduled for the 15th of June, I did some research about listing WAVES based tokens on other exchanges. There are several coins that have been created on the WAVES platform as tokens that have been listed in other exchanges.

Some examples of WAVES based coins and the exchanges they have been listed in are given below.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptoping/#markets PING - Listed on HitBTC, TiDEX, WAVES DEX and Yobit.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokes/#markets TOKES - Listed on Bittrex and WAVES DEX
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zrcoin/#markets ZrCoin - Listed on HitBTC, TIDEX and WAVES DEX.

The entire list of coins created on the WAVES Platform can be checked here on coinmarketcap if you scroll down and check under the 'Platform' column.

The advantage of using a coin based on WAVES Token for listing is you can use the same WAVES Wallet which we are using now to deposit and withdraw coins from these exchanges. The main exchanges I have seen in this list are Bittrex, HitBTC, TiDEX, Yobit, WAVES DEX, LIVECOIN, etc. The coin will be on the WAVES Mainnet and Blockchain which is a secure, fast, robust and easy to use, as seen by us with SWTC.

Though we have not decided on the symbol/ticker of our coin or ICO till now, in order to not lose out on the symbol SWAT and to safeguard our own interests, I created this token yesterday on the WAVES Platform and issued 290 million SWAT tokens, keeping in mind the fact that if we decide to go for an ICO we need it for the ICO and for the promotion of the ICO.

It is my personal opinion that we can be SWTCoin (or SWATCoin) and have the ticker for our Coin as SWAT. There is a popular Hollywood movie of the same name and ran well all round the world with out any objections. When there can be a movie named SWAT which actually based on SWAT itself with out any objection we neing Secure Wide-spectrum Authenticated Payments coin cannot be any objection.

And in order to do a price discovery for our coin and to get very good valuations for SWAT I feel we can go in for an ICO even as early as the last week of May, if in case we can get approved by the exchange.

As suggested earlier if we make an offer of Free pocket miners for those who buy and hold our coin till October 2018 in numerical proportion to the amount of coins an individual investor buys and holds, verified from the blockchain, that will be a huge incentive to the investors for holding the coin. The same can be offered for our pre-sale investors with different and higher ratios due to the price advantage they enjoy over the new investors. This will not only ensure the success of the ICO but also ensure there is price stability.

Looking forward to a healthy discussion and responses from everyone so as to be able to take a decision regarding these suggestions of mine and to work out the modalities of doing this and going forward.

Cheers Everyone!

Please tell me what's with the SWTC coins on the waves platform. Give us more information. We have SWTC and SWAT this one and too and SWTC will change the name or what happens? Huh Sad
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:50:08 AM

Cheers Everyone!

Please tell me what's with the SWTC coins on the waves platform. Give us more information. We have SWTC and SWAT this one and too and SWTC will change the name or what happens? Huh Sad

ponomarevolegmsk, SWTC will be exchanged for SWAT if we decide to go with SWAT by creating a SWAT/SWTC market order for selling 151 million SWAT at the price of 1 SWTC each. The collected SWTC will be burnt. After that only SWAT will remain on the WAVES Platform. Once our blockchain is ready we change the wallet and shift to our new wallet. SWAT will remain SWAT but will be on our blockchain after that.
Liusya

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:59:20 AM

Cheers Everyone!

ponomarevolegmsk, SWTC will be exchanged for SWAT if we decide to go with SWAT by creating a SWAT/SWTC market order for selling 151 million SWAT at the price of 1 SWTC each. The collected SWTC will be burnt. After that only SWAT will remain on the WAVES Platform. Once our blockchain is ready we change the wallet and shift to our new wallet. SWAT will remain SWAT but will be on our blockchain after that.

The coins I have in my purse now, will you be exchanging for new one-to-one coins? If so, well, if not, it will be a shame(
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:10:03 AM

Cheers Everyone!

The coins I have in my purse now, will you be exchanging for new one-to-one coins? If so, well, if not, it will be a shame(

Liusya, Yes 1:1. Correct.
ponomarevolegmsk

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

Cheers Everyone!

Thank you.
ICO success I'm sure.
Liusya

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

Cheers Everyone!

Great !. I have a question. How many coins should I have to be able to get a free pocket miner? Wink
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

Cheers Everyone!

Thank you.
ICO success I'm sure.

ponomarevolegmsk, Thanks! I appreciate your support!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:23:21 AM

Cheers Everyone!

Great !. I have a question. How many coins should I have to be able to get a free pocket miner? Wink

Liusya, Will make an announcement regarding this soon!
Liusya

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:51:07 AM

Cheers Everyone!

Liusya, Will make an announcement regarding this soon!
I"ll look forward to the announcement. Grin
alexhihidok

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

Hello!
So how much will there be in the end coins, if our pocket miners will earn our crypto currency? Or will we have our own algorithm, on the basis of which there will be other projects and ISO that will be under our miners to issue coins, how does it look? I'm not completely sure! How much and from where will the coins for mining be allocated?
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

Cheers Everyone!
Alright! I think this could work...  Smiley
holidtampan

Activity: 235
Merit: 15

im Here as a crypto volunter

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

i totally agree with u
put SWTA in coinmarketcapt is good strategy in beginning...
but we will wait for Blockchain stable ,
and circulating market SWTA must enough, because CMC have a policy for coin listing daily trading must over than 100000 usd..
i means, we can try put on other coin trackers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: