Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54751 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:42:54 AM

The idea of having a product, a device can make you money instead of big business making all the money was incredible idea to me when I bought in. The idea is so unique and being I have not seen anyone even to make something of the sort is astonishing. So belief and faith in this project was a 100 percent chance and I took that chance. I wanted to buy bitcoin a couple years ago but I was scared to jump in and risk money/time/effort. Now look at it. So for me to take a chance on a coin/token with a product is far less of a chance then just a coin itself in my opinion. The ideas and speculations of this whole idea is probably really ridiculous in nature but its all possible. The amount of things other then one product and one coin that could come out of this is the endless.
I just watched shark tank last night and the guy who owns Uber said he took a chance buying (Uber) for 3 million dollars and in the same sentence he stated it is now worth 40 billion. So the chance I have taken since the first day I could I have not looked back one second on my risk. I might get a little antsy because of my own speculation but I am just waiting trying to help other understand my consciousness of the situation may it be right or wrong. Applaud to Dilip for his pioneering idea of fixing/changing/helping the world as it may.

You will see that it will be a winning project, Dilip has already been in the world of cryptocurrencies, has had negative experiences that have made it rise and have made it to the solution of this new project in the long term and certainly profitable and winning, let's trust him and let's trust ourselves, as we say, the future is in our hands and in this case the future is very close !!

casinista86, The both us us too have had so much of interaction and discussed so much about the project through the the 100 or so mails we muct have exchanged between us! These exchanges have definitely brought us all together as a close knit group and community. You are right about the fact that having been in a business family i have seen the ups and downs of businesses and of course crypto currencies too which has made me even more committed to our project an to its entire investing community. When you say that the future is in our hands and very close as in this case nothing can be truer than this!

I can sense the passionate involvement of every single member of this group in wishing only good things for the project and wholeheartedly supporting this project. That is a great thing and will propel this project forward come what may!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:45:07 AM

The poll has thrown up two votes for two tickets! I will wait for some more time and declare both these tickets as second prize winners if we don't get any more votes in the next few hours!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:08:28 AM

Great explanation. The thing that keeps getting me mixed up is the 3rd swap of swat to be a cryptonote coin. So no matter if we stay away or erc20 it will eventually become that coin. Now I think the best way to increase volume and exposure is possibly yobit. Which is why I liked yours/prwproperty idea to change coins. We are here to follow your lead and we know you will do your best to further the advancement of Swat. Thanks as always

Otclegend, Thanks for your trust! I appreciate it.

We should keep one thing in mind. A good coin is not dependent on a single Exchange or a single listing or ICO for its long-term success. Our coin is based on a very profitable project with absolute long-term success!  Nothing can stop it from succeeding. Occasionally  there may be some delays due to the delay in generating additional funds for speeding up the various stages of the project like what happened with the ICO. But this will not prevent the long-term success of the project. I have given below a part of my mail to a potential investor from the US who is keen to be part of our Pocket Miner project. Pocket Miner is the flagship project based on which our coin is to succeed in the long-term. Read below to know the potential of and long-term plans of our Pocket Miner.

"The idea of the pocket miner has originally evolved from three basic things.

First thing is, for other crypto coins that can be mined using different mining processes, either by setting up a mining rig or by buying an Asic Miner like the S9 Antminer for Bitcoin mining by Antmain, both these processes are cumbersome, complicated and difficult processes. And both are expensive with no guarantee of assured returns. Bitmain's Antminer S9 costs you roughly USD 3000 with shipping costs and power unit set up. With the pool fees and difficulty increase in addition to the fluctuating prices of Bitcoin (dropped from 20000 USD to the present levels of 6400 USD) every calculation of mining profitability would have gone out of the window.

So we wanted to introduce a miner which is user friendly, not very power hungry, that which can be used easily by every one, not just by the technically oriented. This is the basic idea behind the pocket miner. The unique thing about the pocket miner is that it is produced by the SWAT coin project and every one has to mine the coin only with the Pocket Miner. You can't mine the coin with any other device. You cannot build a mining rig using GPUs. You can not mine it with Asic miners. This is because using a unique MACID/IMEI based identification the pocket miner's identity will be registered with our servers and only such registered devices can mine the coin.
Part of the profit from the sale of pocket miner's will be invested back in to the coin which will provide price growth and stability for the coin.

The second way of generating more revenue from the pocket miner is by integrating a video ad exchange into the mining app.The ad revenue from the individual miner will be shared between the project and individual investor holding the miner. So the miner which will priced at approximately 350 USD for the high end version will pay for itself in 7 to 8 months and make profit for next 16 months. After that the investor has to buy newer model to keep up with the difficulty increase. This will keep giving the project recurring sales of project miners.

The third aspect of revenue generation will be to deliver educational and infotainment content to the student community in digital format (text books, lecture videos, practice tests, power point presentations, etc.) and earn revenue from that at the same time provide some pocket money to students to subsidize their educational expenses. The market is no just the student community. If we replace the text books with magazines, popular fiction and non-fiction and provide access to online entertainment channels through the bulk subscriptions then the market can extend to every section of the society.

With 40% of profits from all these revenue streams we buy more coins from the market and give it as quarterly airdrops to coin holders based on the amount of coins they hold, just like quarterly dividends.

Apart from all this the Pocket Miner will have the functionality of a high-end smartphone.

Already we have got inquiries from distributors from 16 different countries.

But the Pocket Miner will be ready for testing only in the month of September. In order to generate funds for speeding up the launch of Pocket Miners was the primary reason for launching the ICO. Since the ICO has not helped in generating the required funds, now i will ask potential distributors to make advance deposits for a minimum of 10 Pocket miners at 350 USD a piece for smaller distributors and may be 100 Pocket miners for county level distributors who in turn can appoint smaller regional dealers under them.

After that we will announce a pre-booking offer on our website for Pocket Miners. I am planning to offer 50 to 75 USD per Pocket Miner for our distributors as dealer margins for investing in distributing our Pocket Miners.

Because of all this between October to January 2018 we expect the price of the Coin to go to a range of 0.50 USD to 1 USD mainly from the profit from pocket miner sales being put back into the coin."

So even if we are listed only on one exchange SWAT can and will be successful!  

OK the sale of pocket miner is a priority

heybeablack, You are right! In addition to the other aspects of the project which we should focus on as a default, it is important to take the Pocket Miners to every one and through that we can take the coin to everyone!
What you said about starting of with our initiatives to give back to society, once we have stabilized our project related operations, is firmly in the mind of every one in our team and community.

Oleg had mentioned this in a post here and in a mail to me too. Otclegend, Johnny and all our D & M team members have spoken about this at one time or the other.  It is truly great to be part of this wonderful team and community!

It is a long time since we heard from Oleg! May be the World Cup in Russia is keeping him occupied! Looking forward to hearing from him soon!
icobuffer

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/swatcoin. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
pwrproperty

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:55:29 AM

To Mr Dilip

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/swatcoin. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:08:01 AM

icobuffer, Thanks for adding our project to your platform. Will add more details soon.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:09:37 AM

To Mr Dilip

pwrproperty, Thanks for bringing this to my notice! I will add more details about our project on icobuffer.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:57:26 AM

Clear Winner for the Second Prize too!

We have got a clear winner for the second prize too. See details below. I have locked the voting

9602 - One ticket with 2 Votes for the Wallet Address: 3P4N3bpGqBmrBDGjkf8j1S111111FbYdCD2

1100 2969 - Two tickets with 2 Votes for the Wallet Address: 3P5BJ8BB7P7MmQKwEYT5g41111117Ff3VuG

I have sent 10000 SWAT to the Second Prize Winning Wallet Address: 3P5BJ8BB7P7MmQKwEYT5g41111117Ff3VuG with a special message.

I know in life many of you have been in a similar position before like the ticket 9602 with the Wallet Address: 3P4N3bpGqBmrBDGjkf8j1S111111FbYdCD2!

If you had never won from the beginning it is easier to take it! But having come this far and not winning is unfair.

Just see the odds. This number was chosen from among the 118 tickets by random voting by anonymous voters. And after that 2 voters have chosen this from the 15 tickets and these voters too were anonymous. But since the other Wallet Address has got two winning tickets, this ticket has not made it. Life is unfair like this sometimes! But here at the SWAT Coin Project we wish to rectify this!

So I have sent 5000 SWAT to the Wallet Address: 3P4N3bpGqBmrBDGjkf8j1S111111FbYdCD2 as the 3rd Prize with a special message!

This is our small bit to rectify the seemingly unfair nature of life sometimes!

I invite these winners to reveal their identities by posting the special message I had sent to them with the SWAT transfer here or on Twitter!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:49:07 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 02:59:47 PM by SWTCoin

New Upgrade and Windows GUI Wallet Released!

SWAT Windows GUI Wallet Version 1.01 and release 6_23 has been released! You can download it from here.

https://github.com/SWATCoin/SWATCoin/releases/download/V1.01/SWAT.Windows.GUI.Wallet.6_23.zip

You can see the release page here.

https://github.com/SWATCoin/SWATCoin/releases/tag/V1.01

This time the bounty has been increased to 2000 per individual investor who downloads and sends his new Wallet address to me along with the original WAVES Wallet Address to receive the bounty. My email ID: admin@swatcoin.network

I have given below the content of the release notes and instructions file present inside the zip folder.

Windows GUI Wallet V1.01 R6.23 Release Notes
---------------------------------------------
Windows GUI Wallet Win 64 V1.01 Release 6_23
USAGE: Extract files to folder SWAT Windows GUI Wallet 6_23
Install the C++ Runtime Libraries by running the Visual C++ v56.exe file.
The file will open a commnd prompt and ask for confirmstion to remove existing installations. Press Y to confirm. If there are some previous software/windows updates which require a reboot that is pending then the command prompt will request for a reboot. Press Y to confirm and then install again after reboot.
Once the installation is done you are ready to start the wallet.
Open the Wallet by running SWATCoin.exe file.
You will see a splash screen with the SWAT logo saying loading blockchain...
Once the Wallet screen is open press File button on the top left corner and press Create Wallet from the drop down menu. When the Save window opens give your preferred name and save the xyz.wallet file. Keep this file safe by uploading it to your mail. Now you have created the wallet and to see your address press the Receive button on the wallet. Your wallet address will be displayed.
Copy this address and send it to admin@swatcoin.network to receive your first inward transfer by way of bounty.
Once the wallet is synchronized you will receive your SWAT. Wait for block height to synchronize for confirmation to see the amount in your balance!
You can set a password for your wallet by going to Settings and pressing Encrypt Wallet.
Keep your Wallet Address, xyz.wallet file and your password safe!
Contact admin@swatcoin.network for any feedback or queries.
------------------------------------------------

Since in a normal wallet you will have the option to mine the coins by connecting to the remote daemon through the local RPC port, that option had to be disabled in this wallet. But for transfers to be confirmed the mining process has to be continued. Hence I will do the mining from our servers, periodically to confirm the transfers There are contributions from 4 different individuals that has gone into the development of this Wallet including me.

Hope this version is more user friendly and is able to synchronize with the block chain easily and confirm the inward transfers of the bounty. From the tests that I have conducted the transfer gets credited instantly and confirmed pretty quick since our block height is at around 800 as I write this post.

Again I can't resist the temptation to compare our project to TRX. TRX started 4 years back and are completing their shift to their mainnet on the 25th. In fact exchanges like Yobit have announced that they are not able to implement the new wallet and have warned the investors to withdraw their TRX (ERC20 tokens) till the time they are able to install the new wallet based on TRX's new block chain.

We have released our Windows GUI Wallet on the 24th of June, 74 days from the time we completed our-presale!

The next target is to release our Pocket Miner before the scheduled date of release for testing which is 15 September 2018!

This has been a good weekend!
holidtampan

Activity: 235
Merit: 15

im Here as a crypto volunter

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

SWAT Windows GUI Wallet Version 1.01 and release 6_23 has been released! You can download it from here.

https://github.com/SWATCoin/SWATCoin/releases/download/V1.01/SWAT.Windows.GUI.Wallet.6_23.zip

This time the bounty has been increased to 2000 per individual investor who downloads and sends his new Wallet address to me along with the original WAVES Wallet Address to receive the bounty. My email ID: admin@swatcoin.network

I have given below the content of the release notes and instructions file present inside the zip folder.

The file will open a commnd prompt and ask for confirmstion to remove existing installations. Press Y to confirm. If there are some previous software/windows updates which require a reboot that is pending then the command prompt will request for a reboot. Press Y to confirm and then install again after reboot.
Once the Wallet screen is open press File button on the top left corner and press Create Wallet from the drop down menu. When the Save window opens give your preferred name and save the xyz.wallet file. Keep this file safe by uploading it to your mail. Now you have created the wallet and to see your address press the Receive button on the wallet. Your wallet address will be displayed.
Copy this address and send it to admin@swatcoin.network to receive your first inward transfer by way of bounty.
Once the wallet is synchronized you will receive your SWAT. Wait for block height to synchronize for confirmation to see the amount in your balance!
You can set a password for your wallet by going to Settings and pressing Encrypt Wallet.

Since in a normal wallet you will have the option to mine the coins by connecting to the remote daemon through the local RPC port, that option had to be disabled in this wallet. But for transfers to be confirmed the mining process has to be continued. Hence I will do the mining from our servers, periodically to confirm the transfers There are contributions from 4 different individuals that has gone into the development of this Wallet including me.

Hope this version is more user friendly and is able to synchronize with the block chain easily and confirm the inward transfers of the bounty. From the tests that I have conducted the transfer gets credited instantly and confirmed pretty quick since our block height is at around 800 as I write this post.

Again I can't resist the temptation to compare our project to TRX. TRX started 4 years back and are completing their shift to their mainnet on the 25th. In fact exchanges like Yobit have announced that they are not able to implement the new wallet and have warned the investors to withdraw their TRX (ERC20 tokens) till the time they are able to install the new wallet based on TRX's new block chain.

We have released our Windows GUI Wallet on the 24th of June 74 days from the time we completed our-presale!

The next target is to release our Pocket Miner before the scheduled date of release for testing which is 15 September 2018!

Good
I will try
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

I tried but I have an older windows pc so It’s not working. Do we need a 64 bit pc?
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:54:17 PM

I tried but I have an older windows pc so It’s not working. Do we need a 64 bit pc?

Yes Kevin! It works only on a 64 bit Computer as of now. We will attempt to release a 32 bit version if there is a lost of demand for it. We will release a MAC OS version soon.
Pevgov

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

We have released our Windows GUI Wallet on the 24th of June, 74 days from the time we completed our-presale!

everything works, everything has come, thank you.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

everything works, everything has come, thank you.

Pevgov, thank you for your feedback! I appreciate it!
Otclegend

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:35:28 PM

Ok. Thanks.
alex75

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

здpaвcтвyйтe,пoжaлyйcтa cдeлaйтe видeoинcтpyкцию пo ycтaнoвкe кoшeлькa,зapaннee блaгoдapeн,cпacибo.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

здpaвcтвyйтe,пoжaлyйcтa cдeлaйтe видeoинcтpyкцию пo ycтaнoвкe кoшeлькa,зapaннee блaгoдapeн,cпacибo.
alex75, Will make a video tutorial soon.

Also if any one can make a Video tutorial of the Wallet Address Creation process using Windows GUI Wallet, can claim 5000 SWAT bounty on the WAVES Wallet!
alex75

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:57:14 PM

cпacибo,ждy видeoypoкa,чтo-тo y мeня нe пoлyчaeтьcя.
Otclegend

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

It works. My pc was not letting me load it correctly for some reason but I figured it out. It kept showing that it did not load in to my downloads for some reason but it was actually there. I then found it and followed everything that was stated in the extractions and It works. I sent an email to the admin and I received my bounty for download of wallets within a minute. Thanks again.
So for everyone out there this does work it just may take time.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:56:04 PM

cпacибo,ждy видeoypoкa,чтo-тo y мeня нe пoлyчaeтьcя.
alex75, I have posted a video tutorial for the steps after the downloading and extraction part. It is not the best of the videos. But it shows how to create Wallet address and copy it on to a text file.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7h9gr6X0oA
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: