Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54751 times)
holidtampan

Activity: 235
Merit: 15

im Here as a crypto volunter

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

SWATX DRIP!

SWATX Daily Returns Investment Program! The details are given below.

New Sell walls have been created for SWATX at higher price levels. SWATX can be bought at these prices and invested back to get a daily return of 3.3 % as SWAT. Minimum Investment is 10000 SWATX and a Maximum of 1000000 SWATX. Investment duration is 30 days.

For example if you invest 100000 SWATX you will get 3300 SWAT every day. After the end of the 30 days 100000 SWAT will be transferred to the investor.

To participate in SWATX DRIP you need to buy SWATX and send it to the following address: 3P4FHyfyCuQuD1oniE7Z9udWEoeftyT6ZS2 and send mail to me @ admin@swatcoin.network with wallet address and transaction ID of SWATX purchase and transfer.

SWATX thus invested will be retained for 30 days and 3.3 % will be transferred daily to the investor as SWAT. The choice of either trading SWAT received as daily returns or holding it for the long term is the decision of the individual investor.

This is not a compounding program. Daily returns will be transferred to the investors on a daily basis.

You can do a test transfer and send mail to me to confirm receipt and then send the total amount in case you wish to do it.

If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback send mail to me @ admin@swatcoin.network

I was calculated and it is mean almost 100% profit per month...
Very interested, good opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Otclegend

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:53:00 PM

I believe that as things like this come out for the public to be a part of, it increases its existence better and maybe people would like to be more involved. Most people just see a coin and write it off as bad until they can feed off the success of the coin. Making money/coins always makes people happy!!!!!!
bbaggas

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:36:05 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 09:10:48 PM by bbaggas

SWATX DRIP!

New Sell walls have been created for SWATX at higher price levels. SWATX can be bought at these prices and invested back to get a daily return of 3.3 % as SWAT. Minimum Investment is 10000 SWATX and a Maximum of 1000000 SWATX. Investment duration is 30 days.

For example if you invest 100000 SWATX you will get 3300 SWAT every day. After the end of the 30 days 100000 SWAT will be transferred to the investor.

To participate in SWATX DRIP you need to buy SWATX and send it to the following address: 3P4FHyfyCuQuD1oniE7Z9udWEoeftyT6ZS2 and send mail to me @ admin@swatcoin.network with wallet address and transaction ID of SWATX purchase and transfer.

SWATX thus invested will be retained for 30 days and 3.3 % will be transferred daily to the investor as SWAT. The choice of either trading SWAT received as daily returns or holding it for the long term is the decision of the individual investor.

This is not a compounding program. Daily returns will be transferred to the investors on a daily basis.

You can do a test transfer and send mail to me to confirm receipt and then send the total amount in case you wish to do it.

If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback send mail to me @ admin@swatcoin.network

Hello ~
Thank you for having a good program.
And I have a question.
Anyone who has already bought swatx and
 switched to swat can not join swatx drip?
Do I need to buy swatx again?

Thank you ~
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:19:55 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 09:36:52 PM by p3ppymon

SWATX DRIP!

I have quickly browsed through this topic as I have received some SWAT on Waves. As I went to the OP and comments, the project seems so cool and different from the others. New coin, new miner, wider access to small investors! Different structure of ICO as a "pump the coin game" on the platform. Quite a big community behind!
But then I bumped into this post and I immediately remember the only ICO promoted by Bitcointalk. Suddenly, something just brightened my mind. Hope everyone will have such enlightenment.
Not only the team pics (which was highlighted and replied to promptly), but also the high (but non-compounding) daily interests.
alex75

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

SWATX DRIP!

I have quickly browsed through this topic as I have received some SWAT on Waves. As I went to the OP and comments, the project seems so cool and different from the others. New coin, new miner, wider access to small investors! Different structure of ICO as a "pump the coin game" on the platform. Quite a big community behind!
But then I bumped into this post and I immediately remember the only ICO promoted by Bitcointalk. Suddenly, something just brightened my mind. Hope everyone will have such enlightenment.
Not only the team pics (which was highlighted and replied to promptly), but also the high (but non-compounding) daily interests.
вы гдe-тo пpaвы,в тoм чтo пpoeкт нoвый и нecёт в ceбe пepcпeктивы,кoмaндa paзpaбoдчикoв нa дaннoм этaмe мoжeт coпepничaть  c любым пpoeктoм,дaжe c биткoён,нo пpoeкт нacтpoeн нe нa coпepничecтвo,a нa paбoтy для cтyдeнтoв и дeтeй ктo зaинтepecoвaн в cвoём  бyдyщeм,для тex ктo нe мoжeт зapaбoтaть, a дeньги нyжны.B дaльнeйшeм в paзвитиe пpoeктa я личнo oбязyюcь пoмoчь дeтдoмy г.КEMEPOBO
alex75

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

Я цeню этoт пpoeкт c мoмeнтa oбpaзoвaния,цeню кoмaндy и тex ктo зaинтepecoвaн в пpoeктe,тe ктo вcтyпaeт ceйчac в пpoeкт, мoгyт лyчьшe пoнять,a нe тe кoтopыe  пpocтo тopгyют мoнeтoй.тo чтo swat тopгyeтьcя зa 0,0000002,этo вaм бoнyc,c ceнтябpя мoнeтa бyдeт oт 0.5usd,тaк чтo cпeшитe,пoлyчить тo чтo нe ycпeли c биткoин.
alex75

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:21:28 PM

SWAT кaк тoлькo пoявитьcя нa дpyгиx pынкax,oн взapвёт pынoк,этoт пpoeкт c пpoдyктoм,a нe c oбeщaниями.
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 11:50:59 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 01:51:37 AM by SWTCoin

SWATX DRIP!

p3ppymon, Thank you for your interest and for your good comments about the project. This SWATX DRIP is like offering a 1:1 bonus for people who buy and hold for a month. Since traders who are interested in buying at a lower price tend to push the price down this program is intended to push th price up and reward those who hold for the month. Yes you are right! The total scheme falls with in the total unsold coins from the ICO. 55 million on sale and 55 million as bonus distributed over a month! Total 110 million from the available 120 million which we had attempted to sell during our ICO and were not able to sell.

Appreciate your support! Welcome to the SWATCoin community. good to have to part of our community.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 11:56:06 PM

SWATX DRIP!

Hello ~
And I have a question.

Thank you ~

bbaggas, Thanks for supporting our project by buying SWATX already. You can see that prices have been increased by 400% now.

The SWATX DRIP is based on calculations at these levels. Earlier we had offered 120 million SWATX for sale. Now we have offered only 55 million but at higher prices with a 100% bonus distributed over a monh.

So Yes. If you wish to participate in the program you have to buy again and send SWATX to the address mentioned.

But since you have bought earlier you have benefited from the lower prices.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 11:57:37 PM

SWATX DRIP!

holidtampan, You are correct! We are actually giving a 100% bonus spread over a month to investors who are willing too buy at higher prices and hold for a month.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:16:22 AM

I believe that as things like this come out for the public to be a part of, it increases its existence better and maybe people would like to be more involved. Most people just see a coin and write it off as bad until they can feed off the success of the coin. Making money/coins always makes people happy!!!!!!

Otclegend, Thanks for your analysis and for your perspective of our SWATX DRIP. It will help in building confidence among the investors.

We did not do well with our ICO. We are absolutely honest and open about it. We started of the sale of our unsold SWAT using SWATX time sequence auction and began by receiving a good response for it. But there are some who try to arbitrage by buying at 0.000088 Waves in the SWATX market and sell this at 0.0001 or 0.000098 in the SWAT market. Of course all the investors are investing to make profit and if some one can identify an opportunity the market offers to make money by arbitraging they are welcome to do it.

But since at this stage we need more investors who are interested in the log term and a better valuation for SWAT we have started SWATX DRIP

DRIP is just a modification of the earlier SWATX time-sequence auction by giving a 100% bonus to buyers who buy at higher prices and are willing to hold the invested amount for a month at least! 

The logic that has been used here is since the price of SWATX is starting at 0.0004 with a 100% bonus, the price of SWAT should stabilize at around 0.0002 initially and as the price of SWATX moves to 0.0008 WAVES price of SWAT should stabilize around 0.0004 WAVES.

This is what we are hoping for!

Appreciate your comments and support Kevin!
Joel_Taala

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:23:06 AM

Good night team. I rely that the idea will carry out all that has been planned.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:32:54 AM

Я цeню этoт пpoeкт c мoмeнтa oбpaзoвaния,цeню кoмaндy и тex ктo зaинтepecoвaн в пpoeктe,тe ктo вcтyпaeт ceйчac в пpoeкт, мoгyт лyчьшe пoнять,a нe тe кoтopыe  пpocтo тopгyют мoнeтoй.тo чтo swat тopгyeтьcя зa 0,0000002,этo вaм бoнyc,c ceнтябpя мoнeтa бyдeт oт 0.5usd,тaк чтo cпeшитe,пoлyчить тo чтo нe ycпeли c биткoин.

alex75, I truly appreciate your understanding of the project and its underlying concept of helping people! I have given below the translation of your previous message for the benefit of others who read and understand English!

" ....the project is new and has prospects, the team of developers at this stage can compete with any project, even with bitocon, but the project is not aimed at rivalry, but at work for students and children who are interested in their own future, for those who can not earn, and money is needed. In the future, in the development of the project, I personally undertake to help the children's home of Kemerovo"

These words of yours reflect and echo our sentiments exactly! Thanks!

Alex75,you have my personal support for your help to the children's home of Kemerovo! there are so many people who are like you in our SWAT coin community who wish to give back to society. This is what makes our project so special. You are right about traders though! Every coin attracts traders and we thank the traders too who help the coin in their own way by keeping up the activity of buying and selling our coin and contribute to the growth in volumes of our coin! So indirectly they too are helping and motivate us to be on our toes and think smart always!

You are right about the future price estimates! We hope to reach a level of USD 0.5 for SWAT and remain there and possibly grow to higher levels from there soon!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:34:31 AM

Good night team. I rely that the idea will carry out all that has been planned.

Joel_Taala, Thanks! Yes. You can rely on us. Come what may.. our project will be successfully executed and will stay on its course for the long-term!
bbaggas

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:39:24 AM

SWATX DRIP!

Hello ~
And I have a question.

Thank you ~

bbaggas, Thanks for supporting our project by buying SWATX already. You can see that prices have been increased by 400% now.

The SWATX DRIP is based on calculations at these levels. Earlier we had offered 120 million SWATX for sale. Now we have offered only 55 million but at higher prices with a 100% bonus distributed over a monh.

So Yes. If you wish to participate in the program you have to buy again and send SWATX to the address mentioned.

But since you have bought earlier you have benefited from the lower prices.

Yes, I understand. Thank you.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

We can take inspiration from this story from the year 2000.

This is a quote by a famous person in the year 2000 when many experts in the financial world had written his company off as a financial failure!

"Three years ago our stock was $1.50 a share, today it's $30-something. There have been many, many days when our stock has gone up 20% in a day and if stocks can go up 20% in a day, they can go down 20% in a day."

The share which was at 1.51 USD in 1997 is today at 1,710.63 USD - more than 1000 times higher, a return of more than 100000%! The company has had its fair share of difficulties and has seen huge ups and downs over the past 20 years!

And the person behind the company which was written of as a financial failure is today the first person to cross a personal net worth of more than 100 Billion dollars in 2018 and in doing so became the richest person in the world beating Bill Gates to that position.

The share price mentioned here is that of Amazon and the person behind Amazon whose quote given above is Jeff Bezos!

The key is to believe in your self and what you do, with the focus firmly on the long term!

Reference:

Amazon.bomb: How the internet's biggest success story turned sour, 27 June 2000: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2000/jun/27/efinance.books

Amazon Stock Price: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/AMZN/

Jeff Bezos Net Worth Today: https://www.forbes.com/profile/jeff-bezos/
GetHJR

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

This is a quote by a famous person in the year 2000 when many experts in the financial world had written his company off as a financial failure!

"Three years ago our stock was $1.50 a share, today it's $30-something. There have been many, many days when our stock has gone up 20% in a day and if stocks can go up 20% in a day, they can go down 20% in a day."

The share which was at 1.51 USD in 1997 is today at 1,710.63 USD - more than 1000 times higher, a return of more than 100000%! The company has had its fair share of difficulties and has seen huge ups and downs over the past 20 years!

And the person behind the company which was written of as a financial failure is today the first person to cross a personal net worth of more than 100 Billion dollars in 2018 and in doing so became the richest person in the world beating Bill Gates to that position.

The share price mentioned here is that of Amazon and the person behind Amazon whose quote given above is Jeff Bezos!

The key is to believe in your self and what you do, with the focus firmly on the long term!

Reference:

Amazon.bomb: How the internet's biggest success story turned sour, 27 June 2000: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2000/jun/27/efinance.books

Dilip, cool post, this is a great example!!!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

Reference:

Dilip, cool post, this is a great example!!!

Thanks Yuriy!
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:27:11 PM

Reference:

Thanks Dilip ! It's a very inspiring story and it shows a little the reality of the world
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:20:05 PM

Reference:

Thanks Dilip ! It's a very inspiring story and it shows a little the reality of the world

heybeablack, Thanks! Yes people might have written off Amazon in the year 2000. But Jeff Bezos believed in Amazon with all his heart! See where he has reached in 18 years time! From literally the bottom to number 1 today! If we all believe strongly enough in our project we can surely reach the top in 5 to 10 years!
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: