Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54751 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:57:19 AM

Great News Again!

An investment group who are friends of one of our D & M members have invested in 2.5 million SWATX and put it in our SWATX DRIP. They are also the first to get the Pocket Miner Bonus!

They have done their investment through Yobit Code.

SWATX DRIP is truly up and running!

'antarmontar' our Iranian investor has promised to invest 5000 to 10000 USD in our project with in the next few weeks! He has also said he will help in taking our Pocket Miners to Netherlands and Germany through his friends there! This makes it 20 countries in which we will have distributors for our Pocket Miners.

The project is well on its way to success!

The short term funding requirement for the project will be met soon at this rate. Once that is achieved we may temporarily stop the sale of SWATX.

Wait for my announcement regarding release of initial test videos of first prototype of our Pocket Miner soon!  

Will also be releasing the terms and conditions for appointment of distributors soon!

Very Good!

gilbmg, Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

I support this project and rely  it can be useful!
Faultless website, absorbing design!  Good luck fellows.

Haney Yoka, Thanks for your support! Thank you for your appreciation of our Website Design and for your good wishes! Welcome to our SWAT coin community!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:06:09 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 11:34:05 AM by SWTCoin

One more investment of 60 K in our SWATX DRIP from one of the youngest members in our SWAT Coin Community.

I appreciate him. I have not revealed his name. He is an active participant in all our activities right from the beginning of the project.

Thanks to him and his trust in the project. Will reveal his name if he wishes to do so!
Otclegend

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

I believe that once the pocket miner is out to the public we will see many children get involved with this product which then will turn them into learning how to use crypto/blockchain I would assume the advertising/ gaming side is going to create funds for others to live instead of big business getting rewarded with all the profits.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

I believe that once the pocket miner is out to the public we will see many children get involved with this product which then will turn them into learning how to use crypto/blockchain I would assume the advertising/ gaming side is going to create funds for others to live instead of big business getting rewarded with all the profits.

Absolutely!

You are right Otclegend! The concept of Blockchain is based on the distributed ledger system. But this system is so warped and distorted that it favors only the rich and powerful with the huge mining operations! Read my next post for more details about this!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

Blockchain, Bitcoin, Pocket Miners, Profit Generation and Fair Distribution of Wealth!

The concept of Blockchain is based on the distributed ledger system. But this system while technically secure and powerful, financially it is so warped and distorted that it favors only the rich and powerful who own the huge mining operations! On the Blockchain, while information is truly distributed, profits are certainly not! Take Bitcoin for example. The Bottom 99.33% Bitcoin Addresses (22153941 Addresses) hold just 12.81 % of Bitcoins mined till date, while the top 0.67 % (just 148520 Addresses & less than 1%!!!!) hold 87.91 % of Bitcoins (14,825,670 Bitcoins)! Profits are concentrated right at the top! See the 100 richest Bitcoin addresses here!

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

We are exactly the opposite. We will distribute profits evenly in a fair manner and empower the Pocket Miner user. Take for example the Video Ad Network integration into the Pocket Miner through our mining app. I can see that many have voted for this option in the ongoing poll on top of the thread! This will come with the option of turning the ads off or on and it will always be a choice made by the user and never forced upon anyone. The option to earn additional revenue by viewing ads like we do on TV will be with the user. While we are forced to view ads on TV, we do not get any share of the revenue which the channel operators earn, though, it is only because we watch the ads, they make the money.

With Pocket Miners the individual user will be paid the major share of revenue and we will retain approximately 30 to 40 % of the revenue generated as our share, which will be invested back into the growth and development of the project and the coin. Which in turn is beneficial to the Pocket Miner user because apart from the ad revenue share, the user will be mining coins and the 30 to 40% of our share of ad revenue too goes into creating wealth for the user through the coins that are mined!

Since each individual Pocket Miner user will register with us, the quality of ads will be really fine tuned to the requirements of the individual user which results in both better user experience and increased ad revenues due to the ability to deliver highly targeted specific advertisements. This is niche marketing at its supreme best!

The possibilities are exciting and endless! Delivering and executing all these ideas in reality will require a lot of hard work and innovative strategies. This is exactly what we are capable of doing and we shall deliver this with certainty!

With all these in place we might actually be in a position to subsidize mobile data charges for our Pocket Miner users by mid 2019! And may be by the end of 2019 we will be in a position to offer Free Mobile Data to all our Pocket Miner users!
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

Blockchain, Bitcoin, Pocket Miners, Profit Generation and Fair Distribution of Wealth!

The concept of Blockchain is based on the distributed ledger system. But this system while technically secure and powerful, financially it is so warped and distorted that it favors only the rich and powerful who own the huge mining operations! On the Blockchain, while information is truly distributed, profits are certainly not! Take Bitcoin for example. The Bottom 99.33% Bitcoin Addresses (22153941 Addresses) hold just 12.81 % of Bitcoins mined till date, while the top 0.67 % (just 148520 Addresses & less than 1%!!!!) hold 87.91 % of Bitcoins (14,825,670 Bitcoins)! Profits are concentrated right at the top! See the 100 richest Bitcoin addresses here!

We are exactly the opposite. We will distribute profits evenly in a fair manner and empower the Pocket Miner user. Take for example the Video Ad Network integration into the Pocket Miner through our mining app. I can see that many have voted for this option in the ongoing poll on top of the thread! This will come with the option of turning the ads off or on and it will always be a choice made by the user and never forced upon anyone. The option to earn additional revenue by viewing ads like we do on TV will be with the user. While we are forced to view ads on TV, we do not get any share of the revenue which the channel operators earn, though, it is only because we watch the ads, they make the money.

With Pocket Miners the individual user will be paid the major share of revenue and we will retain approximately 30 to 40 % of the revenue generated as our share, which will be invested back into the growth and development of the project and the coin. Which in turn is beneficial to the Pocket Miner user because apart from the ad revenue share, the user will be mining coins and the 30 to 40% of our share of ad revenue too goes into creating wealth for the user through the coins that are mined!

Since each individual Pocket Miner user will register with us, the quality of ads will be really fine tuned to the requirements of the individual user which results in both better user experience and increased ad revenues due to the ability to deliver highly targeted specific advertisements. This is niche marketing at its supreme best!

The possibilities are exciting and endless! Delivering and executing all these ideas in reality will require a lot of hard work and innovative strategies. This is exactly what we are capable of doing and we shall deliver this with certainty!

With all these in place we might actually be in a position to subsidize mobile data charges for our Pocket Miner users by mid 2019! And may be by the end of 2019 we will be in a position to offer Free Mobile Data to all our Pocket Miner users!
BTC Bitcoin is not as I imagined. Thanks Dilip for this information. I appreciate that. SWAT will change the game soon!
pwrproperty

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

Very exiciting cryptocurrency :swatcoin.. more people will
us later on..we need to reach 1,000,000 people ☺️☺️.. maybe we can focus for gamers..

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

BTC Bitcoin is not as I imagined. Thanks Dilip for this information. I appreciate that. SWAT will change the game soon!

heybeablack, You are welcome! Yes! We will change the game! Initially when mobile phones were introduced even incoming calls were charged (air time charges + call charges) and hence it was considered as a product only for the rich and was out of the reach of the common man! Today it has become a necessity and a world with out mobile phones is unimaginable! In most countries voice calls have become free or it comes bundled with a data package as unlimited calling! From exorbitant prices to free in a matter of 25 years.

Pocket Miners will be the next step. That is why we call it a game changer! Paradigm shift from users paying for voice and data and other Value added services to users getting paid for using Pocket Miners! This is truly a game changer! In the next 25 years Pocket Miners might be a necessity and life with out a Pocket Miner might be unimaginable!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:06:31 PM

Very exiciting cryptocurrency :swatcoin.. more people will
us later on..we need to reach 1,000,000 people ☺️☺️.. maybe we can focus for gamers..

pwrproperty, yes we need to reach more people. The constraint for reaching Gamers is that they cannot be reached through a common platform!
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

So does swat have a plan to reach all of these gamers to be on one platform?Huh?
Jumpyy

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:33:06 PM

Interesting, what's the value of SWATX? is it the same as SWAT? do i also need to give you my WAVES wallet on top of that or it's all automated? sorry for all the questions, you're very kind and patient explaining this to me lol btw, if it's the same value as SWAT go ahead and open a 300k order on ETH i'll tranfer some of my ETH from Binance, thanks man you're awesome.

Jumpyy, It is not the same value as SWAT. It is more expensive than SWAT now. But in one month's time you will get a 100% return and the price of SWAT may soon increase once I release the test Videos of our Pocket Miner and post other important updates here.

I will create a sell order for 300 K SWATX on the SWATX/ETH market. You can decide if you wish to buy and buy it.

Just saw your post now, thanks man gonna go for it.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:07:45 AM

Interesting, what's the value of SWATX? is it the same as SWAT? do i also need to give you my WAVES wallet on top of that or it's all automated? sorry for all the questions, you're very kind and patient explaining this to me lol btw, if it's the same value as SWAT go ahead and open a 300k order on ETH i'll tranfer some of my ETH from Binance, thanks man you're awesome.

Jumpyy, It is not the same value as SWAT. It is more expensive than SWAT now. But in one month's time you will get a 100% return and the price of SWAT may soon increase once I release the test Videos of our Pocket Miner and post other important updates here.

I will create a sell order for 300 K SWATX on the SWATX/ETH market. You can decide if you wish to buy and buy it.

Just saw your post now, thanks man gonna go for it.

Excellent! Looking forward to your investment in SWATX DRIP!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:30:47 AM

So does swat have a plan to reach all of these gamers to be on one platform?Huh?

Otclegend, No. We are not trying to bring gamers together. Just as we targeted WAVES holders for an air drop, pwrproperty is suggesting we can consider targeting gamers using coins used by gamers such as GAME (gamecredits) or ENJ (Enjincoin). But the problem there is, all the users of these coins are not accessible to us like Waves holders who are all on one single platform WAVES and are accessible through their WAVES wallet addresses for airdrop.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:52:18 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 01:09:04 AM by SWTCoin

Buy SWATX with SWAT!

Here is an opportunity for SWAT investors and holders to take part in SWATX DRIP.

Now you can buy SWATX with SWAT.

Price 6 SWAT for 1 SWATX.

Search for SWATX/SWAT market.

I have created a sell order of 2 million SWATX as the first phase.

Other instructions are same. Minimum investment is 10000 SWATX. 3.3% Daily profit for 30 days.

Send SWATX to  this address: 3P4FHyfyCuQuD1oniE7Z9udWEoeftyT6ZS2

Send transaction id of transfer with your waves wallet ID to admin@swatcoin.network

This is an exercise to encourage small SWAT holders to participate in SWATX DRIP and to increase SWAT trading volumes. This is an experiment to test the concept of future forks of SWAT with airdrop to SWAT holders with a possibility of buying and trading with the primary base coin SWAT.

SWAT collected thus will be burnt and taken out of circulation.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:16:51 AM

Day 2 Return's for all SWATX DRIP Investors have been distributed except for those who have opted for bulk payment after 30 days. In case there is any SWATX DRIP investor who has not received his daily return of SWAT please send mail to admin@swatcoin.netowrk with the original transaction ID of transfer of SWATX to SWATX DRIP address: 3P4FHyfyCuQuD1oniE7Z9udWEoeftyT6ZS2
bbaggas

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:19:19 AM

Buy SWATX with SWAT!

Here is an opportunity for SWAT investors and holders to take part in SWATX DRIP.

Other instructions are same. Minimum investment is 10000 SWATX. 3.3% Daily profit for 30 days.

Send transaction id of transfer with your waves wallet ID to admin@swatcoin.network

This is an exercise to encourage small SWAT holders to participate in SWATX DRIP and to increase SWAT trading volumes. This is an experiment to test the concept of future forks of SWAT with airdrop to SWAT holders with a possibility of buying and trading with the primary base coin SWAT.

If I purchase swatx through the SWATX / SWAT market, a month later will I swap Price 1 SWATx for 6 SWAT?

Thank you~
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:00:30 AM

Buy SWATX with SWAT!

If I purchase swatx through the SWATX / SWAT market, a month later will I swap Price 1 SWATx for 6 SWAT?

Thank you~

After a month 1:1 SWAT for SWATX for the invested capital. Daily returns will come to you as SWAT.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:01:38 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 05:12:31 AM by SWTCoin

Update: SWAT price has shot up! So the SWATX/SWAT price is revised!

Now it is 1:1 for SWAT/SWATX

SWATX/SWAT purchase scheme is like a futures (as in futures and options) contract which also prevents you from selling at low prices and regretting later when the price shoots up 4 times or 6 times suddenly!  

Please be aware that I have already mentioned that as and when the market requires it, I can intervene either on the buy or sell side as per the demands of the situation.

When there are funds and profits generated by the project there will be periodic buys of SWAT and accumulation from the market. Hence don't miss out from the higher price buys which will be executed periodically by selling at lower prices!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:05:05 AM

SWATX DRIP - A video by Yuriy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9GP-kSrAW4

Check it out!
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: