Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54751 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

Nobody can stop this awesome project , all about time..

i hope swatcoin will produce own brand for smartphone & penetrate worldwide market by using

swatphone brand ☺️😊

pwrproperty, Yes. No one can stop our project from going forward and succeeding. I will seriously consider this option of releasing the SWATPhone brand in the future. Since it is your idea we will launch it first in Malaysia!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CRIPTODIVISA31

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:08:32 PM

I have a question!
1. An investor is confident in the ability and skill of the developer and will decide what he or she is going to do, but the corresponding project will have to go ahead.
2. Who would like to think of a project when it comes to innovative, improved technology and urgent ways to make money? I think it's up to the developer to lead the investor from the long-term perspective to a better vision.
3.I don't think developers who deceive investors are right.I've been watching Bit Talk, but I'm a little disappointed.

the price of SWAT has to go up and support the Administrator and developer, the goal is that other users buy at market price and not cheap, besides the price is accessible for all 0.000239 waves in dollars 0.00045 $ because the waves is worth 1.9 $ and if cost $ 3, only worth 0.00075 $ is accessible, to buy, raise price and stabilize, greetings  Grin
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

the price of SWAT has to go up and support the Administrator and developer, the goal is that other users buy at market price and not cheap, besides the price is accessible for all 0.000239 waves in dollars 0.00045 $ because the waves is worth 1.9 $ and if cost $ 3, only worth 0.00075 $ is accessible, to buy, raise price and stabilize, greetings  Grin

CRIPTODIVISA31, Have you checked this post? Are you considering the option to be a distributor for Pocket Miners in Peru?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308625.msg44415572#msg44415572
CRIPTODIVISA31

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

Perfect, out of the project who does not deserve to be with our ideas

casinista86, Yes! It is a good thing that it has happened. Now I am sure SWAT price will slowly and steadily go up!

Yes ....🚀 Moon SWAT 🚀 ....HOLD HOLD 😊
CRIPTODIVISA31

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:20:44 PM

CRIPTODIVISA31, Have you checked this post? Are you considering the option to be a distributor for Pocket Miners in Peru?

Yes of course, I am reading the requirements and can send you the requested documents 😉
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:26:22 PM

Yes of course, I am reading the requirements and can send you the requested documents 😉

Excellent! I will wait for update from you!
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:58:57 PM

The one thing I try to figure out is if someone believes in the project then buy into and if you don’t, then you don’t have to have an opinion about that project. Just don’t get involved. Life is about taking risks. Some work out and some don’t. If everything in the roadmap has been up to date how can someone even have a thought about questioning the integrity of the project. We all wait for answers and particulars of the project.
Have a good day everyone
pwrproperty

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:27:35 AM

Nobody can stop this awesome project , all about time..

i hope swatcoin will produce own brand for smartphone & penetrate worldwide market by using

swatphone brand ☺️😊

pwrproperty, Yes. No one can stop our project from going forward and succeeding. I will seriously consider this option of releasing the SWATPhone brand in the future. Since it is your idea we will launch it first in Malaysia!

sure ☺️😊😊
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:26:35 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 02:15:00 AM by SWTCoin

The one thing I try to figure out is if someone believes in the project then buy into and if you don’t, then you don’t have to have an opinion about that project. Just don’t get involved. Life is about taking risks. Some work out and some don’t. If everything in the roadmap has been up to date how can someone even have a thought about questioning the integrity of the project. We all wait for answers and particulars of the project.
Have a good day everyone

Otclegend, Thanks! It is only people who bought for 0.00006 or 0.00007 Waves who want to sell for 0.00009 WAVES and make profit then they are not able to do it now are frustrated and feel disappointed. Real investors who are holding for long term returns are never worried!

As you rightly said, once every milestone mentioned in the road map has been achieved well ahead of time there is nothing else to be worried about! We said we will launch the Pocket Miner for testing around 15 September 2018. We have done it 50 days ahead of schedule. We have also done it with two different models. I am also getting a variation of the Student Edition in the next few days which we will test and release the test videos by the end of this month. Three different versions tested 15 days ahead of the testing schedule.

I am sure we will be in a position to do our first sale by the end of September instead of the scheduled October 2018. Every single milestone has been achieved ahead of schedule.

As far as listing of our coin on different exchanges there are several exchanges which are willing to list through paid listing. But we saw how Octaex had closed down after having listed several coins using paid listing. We just have to be cautious on that front. Even Johnny was suggesting through a mail yesterday we have to remain on DEX some more time before there is some clarity and stability in the Crypto currency markets.

Even if we remain on DEX, May be we can tell the people who are mining with Pocket Miners to send in the mined coins to my SWAT Address through the Windows GUI Wallet and issue SWAT (tokens) on WAVES DEX on a 1:1 basis for the mined coins in exchange and tell them to trade on WAVES DEX till the time there is stability out there. WAVES DEX is decentralized and it is purely controlled by the market an does not have any minimum trading levels for its stability. So it is safe.

And now that we are slowly cleaning up our system the price of SWAT is bound to go up and ensuring that the investors mining with Pocket Miner getting a return of 30 to 50 USD per month will be smoothly executed.

Once people start making real money with their Pocket Miners the sales can only go up and with that the price of SWAT!

Surely great times ahead for us! All this without the integration of the ad network yet! That will be the next major upward push for revenues when it comes!
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:50:49 AM

How many Pocket Miner someone can buy through SPAT?
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:37:49 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 11:11:44 AM by SWTCoin

heybeablack, Good question! Totall Pocket Miners on offer 50. Only 2 sold till now. So it is 48 as of now!

I was thinking on the same lines. A smart distributor if he or she has the money to invest can buy out the whole lot and make a huge amount of profit in the process!
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

cannibal2, I know you feel deceived and disappointed because you are one of the small time traders who want to keep the price of SWAT low and push the price down always!

You are the only one in the entire investor community who is disappointed in the project mainly because you are not able to make the investors to panic and sell their SWAT at a lower price to you!

I don't think the only one man can influence on the prices that hard, do you really think he's so cruel? Manybe it's a group of the people then? Just curious

da7a1oad3r, Yes you are right. There are a few who are involved. Last month we had the exit of some others. This month one till now. Slowly when these people who are interested only in lowering the prices, and trading, exit the project, SWAT will see its true value! I personally know that 90 % of the investors have not sold one bit from the time of the pre-sale and are waiting and holding for the long-term.

The correct valuation of SWAT today is surely between half a cent to 1 cent (0.005 USD to 0.01 USD). I am sure we will reach this value in the near future!

Thank you for your interest in the project and welcome to our community!

And how do you make them exit? Just asking them? I guess in some situations that won't work Sad
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:30:52 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 12:26:54 PM by SWTCoin

cannibal2, I know you feel deceived and disappointed because you are one of the small time traders who want to keep the price of SWAT low and push the price down always!

You are the only one in the entire investor community who is disappointed in the project mainly because you are not able to make the investors to panic and sell their SWAT at a lower price to you!

I don't think the only one man can influence on the prices that hard, do you really think he's so cruel? Manybe it's a group of the people then? Just curious

da7a1oad3r, Yes you are right. There are a few who are involved. Last month we had the exit of some others. This month one till now. Slowly when these people who are interested only in lowering the prices, and trading, exit the project, SWAT will see its true value! I personally know that 90 % of the investors have not sold one bit from the time of the pre-sale and are waiting and holding for the long-term.

The correct valuation of SWAT today is surely between half a cent to 1 cent (0.005 USD to 0.01 USD). I am sure we will reach this value in the near future!

And how do you make them exit? Just asking them? I guess in some situations that won't work Sad

You can see that by making 100s and 1000s of buy walls which are not profitable for selling into, for these penny traders, they have been kept away since last two days. Very effective to keep these penny traders away since these traders cannot take these penny losses by selling into the numerous buy walls I have created!

Also they cannot make the small investors sell to them in panic by creating an 1 million SWAT buy order at 0.00006 WAVES giving the impression that the small investors may not get such an offer again! Now that is not possible. The market depth is so deep now due to the number of buy walls I have created, the lowest price at which these penny traders can place a 1 million SWAT buy order which will be visible to tempt our innocent small investors to sell is 0.00025944! A massive price increase of 323%. Not to the liking of these penny traders at all!

That is why from yesterday a couple of these traders have been cribbing here on BCT and through mail to me all through yesterday! This is exactly what I will do to keep them away! Of course doing it as an individual is a bit difficult and will result some losses for me. But I don't mind it. In fact I enjoy doing it!

See the price range has jumped from 0.00008 WAVES to 0.00024 in just one day! An increase of 300% in just one day of keeping these penny traders away! If more people join me in buying SWAT higher and in creating these numerous low value buy walls about which I have explained in an earlier post, we can succeed together in taking the price of our beloved SWAT to the real place where it belongs now, which should be in the range of half a cent to 1 cent (0.005 USD to 0.01 USD)!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

heybeablack, Good question! Totall Pocket Miners on offer 50. Only 2 sold till now. So it is 48 as of now!

I was thinking on the same lines. A smart distributor if he or she has the money to invest can buy out the whole lot and make a huge amount of profit in the process!

When I created the SPAT offer the price of SWAT was 0.0001 Waves. Now it is 0.000259 Waves! This is like having a 220 USD discount on the price of 335 USD per Pocket Miner!

As of now I will keep the 400000 SWAT bonus offer with Pocket Miner running. I had wanted to give a 100 USD discount through the SWAT on offer!

But if the price of SWAT goes up further I may reduce the amount of SWAT on offer, just like how I adjusted the price of the SPAT offer from 0.06 BTC to 0.052 BTC when the price of BTC went up.
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

Thanks Dilip! You directly read in my mind
CRIPTODIVISA31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

Hello guys , Good afternoon, SWAT can not be worth less than in pre-sales of ico 0.05 $ and at that price should be sent to the exchanges 😉and his suplay is only 290 million can not be worth little.
CRIPTODIVISA31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:19:54 PM

You can see that by making 100s and 1000s of buy walls which are not profitable for selling into, for these penny traders, they have been kept away since last two days. Very effective to keep these penny traders away since these traders cannot take these penny losses by selling into the numerous buy walls I have created!

Also they cannot make the small investors sell to them in panic by creating an 1 million SWAT buy order at 0.00006 WAVES giving the impression that the small investors may not get such an offer again! Now that is not possible. The market depth is so deep now due to the number of buy walls I have created, the lowest price at which these penny traders can place a 1 million SWAT buy order which will be visible to tempt our innocent small investors to sell is 0.00025944! A massive price increase of 323%. Not to the liking of these penny traders at all!

That is why from yesterday a couple of these traders have been cribbing here on BCT and through mail to me all through yesterday! This is exactly what I will do to keep them away! Of course doing it as an individual is a bit difficult and will result some losses for me. But I don't mind it. In fact I enjoy doing it!

See the price range has jumped from 0.00008 WAVES to 0.00024 in just one day! An increase of 300% in just one day of keeping these penny traders away! If more people join me in buying SWAT higher and in creating these numerous low value buy walls about which I have explained in an earlier post, we can succeed together in taking the price of our beloved SWAT to the real place where it belongs now, which should be in the range of half a cent to 1 cent (0.005 USD to 0.01 USD)!

they already did lower the price to 0.00009 waves per swat, total manipulation, you should already add it to the exchanges outside of WAVES platform and its price increases and it is worth more than 0.05 $ in DEX will not rise, health.
CRIPTODIVISA31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

making the conversion 1 SWAT to a dollar cent 0.01 $ equals 0.00000155 btc and 0.005 $ to 0.00000085 btc, SWAT = 290 Millions. an example is in projects from 1 billion to 20 billion coin supply and they are listed at 0.00000100 btc xchanges 😊, a clear example where SWAT should cost more than 0.05 $ (1 btc = 6478$  ) 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:40:22 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 12:17:12 AM by SWTCoin

Don't Buy SWAT from the market now!

This is the address used by one of the Silly traders to Push SWAT Price Down!

3PEp3o2Gtpuh3V9pwWDnDvEPrFkzud7Tb3k

So if any one is buying or selling just sell 0.00007 SWAT and check your transaction to see if it is this address.

If it is don't trade with this address.

Don't buy from this address below: There is a sell order by this address at 0.0002593 WAVES for 17775 SWAT!

3P3rtcpxaXSbofM95krxx2o72tQcvCshQBs

This address has bought 17775.80268640 SWAT at 0.00009001 at put in a sell order of same 17.7 K at 0.00025993 try to make a profit of approximately 3 WAVES! Don't give it to him. Don't buy from this address. This person has got a balance of 678.94593313 WAVES!

Looks like the big whales are entering the business of pushing the price of SWAT down now!

Good that we have got the WHALES interested. But it is not yet to invest for the long term. See how the person though he has got this much balance is interested in pushing the price to gain just 3 WAVES!

If any one wishes to buy SWAT and get it for 0.00025993 you can send a mail to me and buy it from me at lower prices!

I will keep updating the list of addresses to avoid trading with. This first person with this address 3PEp3o2Gtpuh3V9pwWDnDvEPrFkzud7Tb3k has got 54 WAVES with him as of now or both these addresses are of the same person!

We are in it for the long haul!

Let us set up 1000s of buy walls to atleast exhaust this 54 Waves first.

If the person(s) change the address I will update the same here!

Watch out for more addresses to avoid trading with!

If this carries on for long we might even suspend the trade for some time till we shift to our Block chain and buy the mined coins directly from the Pocket Miner users for a fixed price on our website!

If people with 700 WAVES balance can push price down to get a meager 3 WAVES profit they are capable of going to any extent!

Just don't buy SWAT from the market as of now!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:29:11 AM

Looks like Chrome is not allowing download of our Distributor Agreement from Github! Competition between Microsoft and Google I guess!

You can download the distributor agreement file from here temporarily!

https://ufile.io/9ujey
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: