Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:04:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54753 times)
focuscryptos

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

3$

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:14:27 PM

Short Rally of SWAT from 0.06 SAT to 15 SAT and an interesting Episode in the Background!

Today while chatting with some investors on the Yobit chatbox there was an investor who wished to know the price target for SWAT in one year. He wanted to invest around 1000 USD to 3000 USD and wanted to know if we will reach a target price of 1 to 2 USD in one to two years! I said I was pretty confident of that in a much earlier time frame.

At the same time a few other people on the chat suggested DFT to him. I had read yesterday that the dev of DFT was working hard to educate his daughters and was in need of investments for his project. I felt sad for him. So I suggested to the investor to go with DFT this time and give it a try. The main reason being we are well invested at this time.

But it looks like that investor had chosen to go with SWAT and as a result his purchase of 1.3 million SWAT for just 0.09 BTC took the price of SWAT from 6 SATs to 15 SATs in a matter of minutes!

See the screenshot of the trading screen.

Seeing this, there were many who were lamenting on the chat that they had foolishly sold SWAT at 7 SATs!

This investor who had heard about SWAT on the chatbox for just a few minutes was willing to invest 3000 USD and wait for 2 years to get a price of 1 USD for our Coin. There may be 100 such investors on Yobit and other places who are not aware of our project and its potential! This IB give away of 25 Million coins is well worth it. We have received excellent exposure for our project! The IB plans were meant as an advertisement! And the success has been phenomenal!

There is a lot to be learnt from this episode.

These are questions one should consider.

What is the time frame you wish to hold SWAT for? What is the right price to sell SWAT?

The decision is entirely yours!

Amazing stuff! what do you think the price of SWAT will be at in January/March?

I honestly think it can reach 0.50$ at the very least, just my opinion though, i wanna know yours.

Maybe 0.50$ if we Hit one more big Exchanger, I think that in Yobit 0.10$ January/March.

Good luck.
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

Jumpyy, zessdo, focuscryptos, VenMiner, Thanks all of you! Will work hard to make this happen!
woo0708

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:14:03 AM

Investors are not told.Because you think and decide.But there is one thing.For a successful project, follow, support and support the information of developers and managers.Because, same boat.Although many members are nervous about the price drop now, I think this is an interim period to success. All SWAT families think it is their duty to send courage and encouragement to managers and developers.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:32:31 AM

Investors are not told.Because you think and decide.But there is one thing.For a successful project, follow, support and support the information of developers and managers.Because, same boat.Although many members are nervous about the price drop now, I think this is an interim period to success. All SWAT families think it is their duty to send courage and encouragement to managers and developers.

woo0708, Thanks for your support! It is true that the price may drop a bit when the IB 4% comes to an end. On the other had there are some investors who think that the end of IB is good for the project! And hence there is a possibility of the price moving up too!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:28:52 AM

SWAT IB 4% & 2 % balances update.

4% IB Plan- 5.34 million SWAT in IB box (Active only till the Balance Runs Out. Will not be refilled).

2% IB Plan - 3.77 Million SWAT in IB Box (18 Days more or until the balance runs out, whichever occurs earlier).
ponomarevolegmsk

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

All the good time of day!
As far as my forecasting course SWAT here's what I think-, course SWAT There will be more $1 this is not even worth the doubt. Coin SWAT not only coin is a business built in the real world, rather than virtual, which you can see here for example, gadgets for extraction, they have their own, unique and that's a fact! In the near future will run its production and it is also a fact! Drops price on SWAT well, it should be clear that from IB merge investment not only those who want to earn, but also those who lures away customers in their pseudo coins-which may not be competitors. SWAT because they are empty. Any business is estimated so what it is, and now ponder whether an online business to confront business in the real world and virtual-no! Can not! Virtual business can disappear in one day, and here is what is created in the real world will live for years.
Competitors try to lower the price to SWAT removed the Exchange-I say so SWAT will soon be everywhere, and competitors will remain far behind with their false ideas and empty promises.
Competitors put the walls of kopeks to prevent price growth. It is a success for new investors, you have a chance to get in cheap project! Use this advantage.

IMHO  Cool

Bceм дoбpoгo вpeмя cyтoк!
Чтo кacaeтcя мoeгo пpoгнoзa кypca SWAT, тo вoт чтo дyмaю я - , кypc SWAT бyдeт бoльшe 1$ в этoм дaжe нe cтoит coмнeвaтьcя,. Moнeтa SWAT нe тoлькo мoнeтa этo цeлый бизнec пocтpoeнный в peaльнoм миpe, a нe в виpтyaльнoм, кoтopый мoжнo yвидeть, вoт нaпpимep, гaджeты для дoбычи, oни ecть cвoи, yникaльныe и этo фaкт! B cкopoм бyдyщeм бyдeт зaпyщeнo cвoe пpoизвoдcтвo и этo тoжe фaкт! Пaдaeт цeнa нa SWAT нy вceм дoлжнo пoнятнo быть чтo из IB cливaют инвecтиции нe тoлькo тe ктo xoчeт зapaбoтaть, нo и тe ктo пepeмaнивaeт клиeнтoв в cвoи пceвдo мoнeты - кoтopыe нe мoгyт быть кoнкypeнтaми SWAT пoтoмy чтo oни пycтыe. Любoй бизнec oцeнивaeтcя тeм из чeгo oн cocтoит, a тeпepь вдyмaйтecь мoжeт ли бизнec в интepнeтe пpoтивocтoять бизнecy в peaльнoм миpe и виpтyaльнoм – нeт! He мoжeт! Bиpтyaльный бизнec мoжeт иcчeзнyть в oдин дeнь, a вoт тo чтo coздaнo в peaльнoм миpe бyдeт жить гoды.
Кoнкypeнты пытaютcя cнизить цeнy чтoбы SWAT yбpaли c биpжи – cкaжy тaк, SWAT бyдeт cкopo вeздe, a кoнкypeнты ocтaнyтcя дaлeкo пoзaди co cвoими лживыми идeями и пycтыми oбeщaниями.
Кoнкypeнты cтaвят cтeны из кoпeeк чтoбы нe дaть цeнe pocт. Этo ycпex для нoвыx инвecтopoв, y Bac ecть шaнc нeдopoгo вoйти в пpoeкт! Иcпoльзyйтe этo пpeимyщecтвo.

ИMXO

k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

~snip
Competitors try to lower the price to SWAT removed the Exchange-I say so SWAT will soon be everywhere, and competitors will remain far behind with their false ideas and empty promises.
~snip

IMHO  Cool

Yobit exchange never removes coins
There is no delisting.

YANDEX
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

As far as my forecasting course SWAT here's what I think-, course SWAT There will be more $1 this is not even worth the doubt. Coin SWAT not only coin is a business built in the real world, rather than virtual, which you can see here for example, gadgets for extraction, they have their own, unique and that's a fact! In the near future will run its production and it is also a fact! Drops price on SWAT well, it should be clear that from IB merge investment not only those who want to earn, but also those who lures away customers in their pseudo coins-which may not be competitors. SWAT because they are empty. Any business is estimated so what it is, and now ponder whether an online business to confront business in the real world and virtual-no! Can not! Virtual business can disappear in one day, and here is what is created in the real world will live for years.
Competitors put the walls of kopeks to prevent price growth. It is a success for new investors, you have a chance to get in cheap project! Use this advantage.

IMHO  Cool

Чтo кacaeтcя мoeгo пpoгнoзa кypca SWAT, тo вoт чтo дyмaю я - , кypc SWAT бyдeт бoльшe 1$ в этoм дaжe нe cтoит coмнeвaтьcя,. Moнeтa SWAT нe тoлькo мoнeтa этo цeлый бизнec пocтpoeнный в peaльнoм миpe, a нe в виpтyaльнoм, кoтopый мoжнo yвидeть, вoт нaпpимep, гaджeты для дoбычи, oни ecть cвoи, yникaльныe и этo фaкт! B cкopoм бyдyщeм бyдeт зaпyщeнo cвoe пpoизвoдcтвo и этo тoжe фaкт! Пaдaeт цeнa нa SWAT нy вceм дoлжнo пoнятнo быть чтo из IB cливaют инвecтиции нe тoлькo тe ктo xoчeт зapaбoтaть, нo и тe ктo пepeмaнивaeт клиeнтoв в cвoи пceвдo мoнeты - кoтopыe нe мoгyт быть кoнкypeнтaми SWAT пoтoмy чтo oни пycтыe. Любoй бизнec oцeнивaeтcя тeм из чeгo oн cocтoит, a тeпepь вдyмaйтecь мoжeт ли бизнec в интepнeтe пpoтивocтoять бизнecy в peaльнoм миpe и виpтyaльнoм – нeт! He мoжeт! Bиpтyaльный бизнec мoжeт иcчeзнyть в oдин дeнь, a вoт тo чтo coздaнo в peaльнoм миpe бyдeт жить гoды.
Кoнкypeнты пытaютcя cнизить цeнy чтoбы SWAT yбpaли c биpжи – cкaжy тaк, SWAT бyдeт cкopo вeздe, a кoнкypeнты ocтaнyтcя дaлeкo пoзaди co cвoими лживыми идeями и пycтыми oбeщaниями.
Кoнкypeнты cтaвят cтeны из кoпeeк чтoбы нe дaть цeнe pocт. Этo ycпex для нoвыx инвecтopoв, y Bac ecть шaнc нeдopoгo вoйти в пpoeкт! Иcпoльзyйтe этo пpeимyщecтвo.

ИMXO

ponomarevolegmsk, I appreciate your support and for your analysis of the situation. It is true that there may be some competitors who are trying to take away a few investors and are putting sell walls to keep SWAT price down. You are right. We will soon be at a much bigger level than these coins and leave all of them behind! We have seen low prices before and we have bounced back. We will do the same in the future. Long term holders should just hold and not panic if and when the price goes down!
VenMiner

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

IMHO  Cool

ИMXO

Agreed with you, some huge price manipulation happening right now, this is a real project with a real product to be release soon, so the price can go anywhere we all hope the best for being early adopters we just need to have a little of patiente, Yobit never removed coins so we don´t have to worry about it.

Good luck.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

~snip
~snip

IMHO  Cool

Yobit exchange never removes coins
There is no delisting.

k0er, What you say is very true! It is good to be on Yobit for this reason and for the other main reason of the free listing as well! I don't think we will ever face that problem.. We will soon bounce back!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

IMHO  Cool

ИMXO

Agreed with you, some huge price manipulation happening right now, this is a real project with a real product to be release soon, so the price can go anywhere we all hope the best for being early adopters we just need to have a little of patiente, Yobit never removed coins so we don´t have to worry about it.

Good luck.

VenMiner, Thank you for your support! Just see my reply to ponomarevolegmsk and to k0er! It is true that many other coins and devs feel threatened by the genuine nature of our project! If others are feeling worried about the potential success of our project, that by itself is a real success for our project! We can be truly proud of SWAT and our project!
VenMiner

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

IMHO  Cool

ИMXO

Good luck.

VenMiner, Thank you for your support! Just see my reply to ponomarevolegmsk and to k0er! It is true that many other coins and devs feel threatened by the genuine nature of our project! If others are feeling worried about the potential success of our project, that by itself is a real success for our project! We can be truly proud of SWAT and our project!

Yes @Dev, just keep doing what you´re doing and deliver what you promise, this Project will be a real succes for sure, i´m not worry for the price at all, in fact i´m buying as many as I can at this prices, yesterday one friend of mine get involved with 500k bought, so you will se me arround for a long time.

Good luck.
VenMiner

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:56:54 PM

Just for information use, this is the price of Top 100 in Coinmarketcap Real Projects with a circulating supply between 200M and 300M coins.

Nothing is impossible when the project is genuine.

Good luck.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

Just for information use, this is the price of Top 100 in Coinmarketcap Real Projects with a circulating supply between 200M and 300M coins.

Nothing is impossible when the project is genuine.

Good luck.

VenMiner, Good examples! And thanks for bringing your friend on board too. We are happy to welcome him to our SWAT coin community.

I had mentioned in a post earlier that it was our target to be a top 50 coin in the next 2 years! I am sure we can all work together and achieve that target!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:47:14 PM

Pocket Miner HE - A Video Presentation by Yuriy!

Check this out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1vaKhLbxb4

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:24:57 AM

Pocket Miner SE - A Video Presentation by Yuriy!

Check this out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWdZAWbcr-Y

Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:09:22 AM

Love the videos. Great job Yuriy. Seems like we are getting closer.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:53:41 AM

Love the videos. Great job Yuriy. Seems like we are getting closer.

Otclegend, Thanks for your appreciation of Yuriy's videos! The videos are really good!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:10:04 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 04:25:43 AM by SWTCoin

Project Update - We have Enough Funds for our Project for the Next Five Years!

We have enough funds for our project for the next five years and from October our Pocket Miner Sales will start generating funds for the project and 40% of profit from sales will be brought back in to SWAT for buy back and distribution of quarterly airdrops!

I have given away 25 million SWAT free to Yobit investors through IB. Naturally price will drop due to selling by these investors! These price drops are not relevant! We are not worried one bit by these price drops!

Just hold your SWAT for the long-term and rest assured that your investment will surely give you the returns that you truly deserve for your trust in the SWAT Coin project.

I myself as the Dev of SWAT while chatting on the Yobit chat box, have advised investors not to buy SWAT till the 4% IB runs out! Since the buying is going on irrespective of my own advice..it means one of the two things below are possible!

One is that there are genuine investors who want to buy and hold SWAT for the long-term and are happy to buy at lower prices.

The second possibility is that there are competing projects that are buying SWAT in bulk to sell further and take the prices lower and try to show our project in poor light! This is really funny! We don't look at any project as our competition. But if other proiects think of us as competition it is indeed a big compliment to us!

The 25 million SWAT that I have given out is the best advertisement for us. It has generated tremendous interest and exposure for us!

Here is an example of one such good thing that has happened for our project because of Yobit listing and the IB plans.

We have a new group of investors from Turkey, who have joined us from Yobit initially through their investment in IB! One of them is in discussion with us already to be a distributor in Turkey! They feel Turkey is a very good market for Pocket Miners! This is surely good news for us!

This listing on Yobit and the exposure the IB plans have given us are indeed a true blesssing!
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: