Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:33:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54744 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:06:27 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 05:56:13 PM by SWTCoin

Today there was a fair bit of Selling in the SWAT/BTC market on Yobit, a single sale of 4.8 million SWAT for 0.565 BTC.. There is also buying of SWAT at lower levels. The good thing is that people like @antarmontar our Iranian investor who had put in 0.35 BTC buy orders at 13 & 14 Sats have been getting SWAT into their hands and as long-term holders keep getting their hands on SWAT it is better for our project!

it is price manipulation, there is a big red candle of Swat on sale and that does not help to value its price 😞
it stayed in that the new investors if they wanted in their hands SWAT had to buy it at market price, 21 satochis and not cheap, it is not respected because the one that sold did not do it for panic, it did it by mutual agreement and it is not fair, better we all sell and do short-term trading, a new investor can not buy cheap, so it will never help the SWAT Project is a disappointment, I will move my chips to YOBIT, have an excellent day 👍

Hello Cristian,

I was the one who bought more on Yobit and took the price from 16 to 21 during the last 24 hours...

See trading history of my account..

and this one..

But there were some investors who were not very happy with the quality of Videos put up by the enthusiastic students who had live streamed the event in spite of connectivity problems.. Hence they sold more than 5 million SWAT today..

Check this private chat on Slack between me and a huge investor from Turkey! I have hidden the name and used 'Investor'

Post by investor

Investor [2:25 PM]
--------------------------------------------------------------
Professor the presentation content was nice but the quality of the video was too ameteur.And made people to dump their swats  ıf you check the graph
I need there is a need of a nice presentation video of the team and their lives.
Otherwise we cannot provide credibility to the project
I made a little whale  group and they feel they are doomed and they invested more than 5mıllıons

They are thinking to sell due to mentioned reasons
--------------------------------------------------------------

I had to intervene which I don't prefer doing.. and This was my response to them..

---------------------------------------------------------------

SWATCoin [2:32 PM]
May be they have sold their 5 million today and it has gone into the hands of long term holders like @antarmontar's hands now.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308625.msg46677573#msg46677573 ..And about the video I had posted about it yesterday..."The event was scheduled in a seminar hall just after a research thesis presentation by another group of students. So the PG student group which had taken the initiative to organize our event hardly had a few minutes for organizing the live stream. But these are young people who were under pressure to get it done within a short time duration.. They tried hard and did  the best possible they could do and I appreciate them for it." Nothing will stop the Pocket Miners from reaching the right sections of the society and markets.. It is not aimed at the affluent people.. It is aimed at the common man who is generally loyal to a product that helps him with  his day to day life.. That way our long-term market is solid.. I don't see any cause of worry! this is more authentic than some high paid professional photographer bringing in some models and putting on a show to launch a product.. this will build trust in the right segments of the market!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Continuation...

Investor [2:38 PM]
Ok. But next time please use a better camera thats the  key point.

SWATCoin [2:43 PM]
The issue was connectivity not the camera (configuration 15 MP HDR) with heavy downpours and rains in the southern part of our country for the past few days.. In fact we were lucky to even get the live stream going! Obviously a project of this magnitude will not be affected by just an amateur live stream done by a few enthusiastic students!

Several times I intervene to stabilize price of SWAT. Obviously with limited and known supply of SWAT there is very little you can do when there are several investors who have bought at low prices and also benefited because of the 25 Million I gave away free during IB plans.. And also from the 22 million and more that I have used to sell Lower and buy Higher to encourage people to buy at higher prices which is also like another type of IB and incurred huge losses for the larger interests of the project.

On the one side people have sold using the video quality as an excuse.. since they got good short-term proifts.. There are new investors coming in from other places.. for example from Nigeria and other African countries who are buying when others are selling.. See this chat with an long-term investor from Nigeria who is leading a group of people and is also buying for himself!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Investor [10:08 PM]
Hello sir

One of the new investor paid 150k naira for swat coin yesterday
I where able to secure 371,800 swat coin for him
So more people what to buy because I always convince them over the project

SWATCoin [10:12 PM]
Excellent news.. some people have sold today! You have made others buy today! This is really good news!
Very Good

Investor [10:13 PM]
Yes

I also made some order few days ago
And I have so far 2.44million swat
I just need few cash to make it up 3million
I will then move it to MEW
But if I make it up 2.5million I will be fine
I will hold that till next year
I don't intend to sell any

SWATCoin [10:19 PM]
Very good commitment. I appreciate it! You will surely be rewarded. Don't be worried by short-term ups and downs of the Price Movements.. Tell others too to not panic and sell low.. Just hold..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I have mentioned here there is very little we can do to hold the price up at a particular level. But the project is good enough to keep SWAT at a very good price and the market will surely reward long term holders..

You are free to take and make your own decisions of course.. But there is no need to be disappointed with the project.. If you see the 1 month chart, you can see that this investor group from Africa had taken the price up to 26 SATs last week.. Yet they are buying more now without being disappointed when the price has dropped because another group from Turkey has sold at these levels!

Cheers!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:57:01 AM

Цeнa мoнeты тaк и бyдeт пpыгaть пepвoe вpeмя пoтoмy чтo нeт cтaбильнocти. Пocлe тoгo кaк SWAT пoявитcя нa дpyгиx биpжax вcё нopмaлизyeтcя и нe бyдeт тaкoй вoлaтильнocти  кaк ceйчac. A тe, ктo пpoдaёт SWAT ceйчac пo pынoчнoй цeнe нe пoнимaют, чтo вcё тoлькo нaчинaeтcя!

sev-kav, Yes I agree with you.. People who don't understand the long term value of our project are selling now.. Good for those who are buying it now!
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

I can see that many people were dissatisfied with the presentation and the official launch of pocket miner for reasons of video quality, internet problems, lack of organization, as  investors we expect a better planned release and much more quality to attract new enthusiasts, Me and my friend are here supporting the project we have been buying at all prices practically, we hope that the lesson has been learned and that from now on everything is done with a lot more organization to reflect the quality of the product that represents this project, I know how complicated  can be for Professor Dilip and the effort he had to make to get to the university and launch the product and we are grateful for all his work, it was just a stumble, I hope in the future we will not stumble over the same stone again.

I hope our friend CRIPTODIVISA31, he is a great member of our community, I hope he stay with us and see how the project is developing and our expectations are met.  Smiley

Good luck to all.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:59:12 PM

I can see that many people were dissatisfied with the presentation and the official launch of pocket miner for reasons of video quality, internet problems, lack of organization, as  investors we expect a better planned release and much more quality to attract new enthusiasts, Me and my friend are here supporting the project we have been buying at all prices practically, we hope that the lesson has been learned and that from now on everything is done with a lot more organization to reflect the quality of the product that represents this project, I know how complicated  can be for Professor Dilip and the effort he had to make to get to the university and launch the product and we are grateful for all his work, it was just a stumble, I hope in the future we will not stumble over the same stone again.

I hope our friend CRIPTODIVISA31, he is a great member of our community, I hope he stay with us and see how the project is developing and our expectations are met.  Smiley

Good luck to all.

VenMiner, Thank you for your support and for your continued purchase of SWAT.. I do feel it is better to have honest students who came in initially with just curiosity and in the end cheered enthusiastically and took part in the interaction after the presentation with great interest and ended up staying long after the presentation was over, than having some paid models putting on a show for the audience of the live stream. And every one personally wanted to take the Pocket Miner (H-E) in his or her hand and feel if the processor was emitting heat due to mining, experience the PocketBook reading app and the Writing/Drawing app on the Student Edition, etc.

The end result was as desired. We have not just interested the students, but we have also evoked tremendous interest among the college authorities too! Obviously these people saw it live! They did not have to see the live stream. As mentioned earlier, the students tried their best to do the live stream in spite of the connectivity problem due to inclement weather. I appreciate that determination from the student team!
Jumpyy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

I can see that many people were dissatisfied with the presentation and the official launch of pocket miner for reasons of video quality, internet problems, lack of organization, as  investors we expect a better planned release and much more quality to attract new enthusiasts, Me and my friend are here supporting the project we have been buying at all prices practically, we hope that the lesson has been learned and that from now on everything is done with a lot more organization to reflect the quality of the product that represents this project, I know how complicated  can be for Professor Dilip and the effort he had to make to get to the university and launch the product and we are grateful for all his work, it was just a stumble, I hope in the future we will not stumble over the same stone again.

I hope our friend CRIPTODIVISA31, he is a great member of our community, I hope he stay with us and see how the project is developing and our expectations are met.  Smiley

Good luck to all.

VenMiner, Thank you for your support and for your continued purchase of SWAT.. I do feel it is better to have honest students who came in initially with just curiosity and in the end cheered enthusiastically and took part in the interaction after the presentation with great interest and ended up staying long after the presentation was over, than having some paid models putting on a show for the audience of the live stream. And every one personally wanted to take the Pocket Miner (H-E) in his or her hand and feel if the processor was emitting heat due to mining, experience the PocketBook reading app and the Writing/Drawing app on the Student Edition, etc.

The end result was as desired. We have not just interested the students, but we have also evoked tremendous interest among the college authorities too! Obviously these people saw it live! They did not have to see the live stream. As mentioned earlier, the students tried their best to do the live stream in spite of the connectivity problem due to inclement weather. I appreciate that determination from the student team!

Let's be real here, you said the livestream was hard to do because of internet/weather and i believe you, and if some investors sold just because of that so be it.

But when you go to swatcoin.network and you're interested in investing into the coin you back off as soon as you see the team photos. those photos reflect the project in itself and if HQ photos can't be done it's pretty worrying for the future of the project, the photos are dreadful.

I hope i don't get straight up ignored again on this topic, this has to be done and i'm sorry to say this but if HQ photos are not made before the end of January i'm not gonna waste my time holding anymore.
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

YoBit Pump in 22 hrs: https://yobit.net/en/pump/timer/
We will buy one random coin for 1 btc every 1-2 mins 10 times
(total buy amount - 10 btc).

Cross your fingers, it can be us.  Cheesy Smiley
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:08:06 PM

Yuriy has designed a poster for our popular wish that the first random coin chosen by Yobit will be SWAT!

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:52:44 AM

Request from a Betting coin/Website for Integrating SWAT into their System

There was a request earlier from a betting coin/website for integrating SWAT into their system.. We REFUSED it. We will never do this.. We should understand that students are going to be a major target for our Pocket Miners and SWAT.. So we can NOT have betting or gambling or other adult related activities related to SWAT..

We are of course working on different payment gateways to include SWAT for direct exchange to FIAT currencies currently. Once that is established, instead of selling SWAT on Yobit people can directly exchange SWAT for USD/EUR.. The USD they exchange can be used for their individual requirements and since these websites will have an age verification mechanism built into their system the problem restricting students and youngsters to the proper use of SWAT will be taken care of. So we have to be firm in this and careful not be associated with any betting, gambling, tobacco, alcohol or other adult related activities or websites..

We will always be a family friendly project and work hard on building and projecting this clean image of our SWAT Coin Project and Pocket Miner Corp.
woo0708

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

Thank you for making a great decision.
SWAT is a family-friendly project.
You don't have to work with those sorts of people who are destroying the law and social order.
It's a beautiful project that keeps the rules and becomes a social model.
I salute you for refusing to compromise.
You made a very good decision.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:11:23 PM

Thank you for making a great decision.
SWAT is a family-friendly project.
You don't have to work with those sorts of people who are destroying the law and social order.
It's a beautiful project that keeps the rules and becomes a social model.
I salute you for refusing to compromise.
You made a very good decision.

woo0708, Thank you for your appreciation.. We will always be a family-friendly project.. Parents should be able to buy a Pocket Miner happily for their children with confidence!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

Good News, We have One More purchase of Pocket Miner Today!

We have a new purchase of Pocket Miner from one of our long term investor and supporter based in Ukraine today. He is the fist one to buy using RUR Yobit Code! Working now on expediting deliveries for all Pocket Miner buyers. Hoping to deliver all the pre-book purchases of Pocket Miners by the last week of October.

The feedback and posts by these initial users will help in greatly improving our Pocket Miner sales I am sure!
gilbmg

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

There was a request earlier from a betting coin/website for integrating SWAT into their system.. We REFUSED it. We will never do this.. We should understand that students are going to be a major target for our Pocket Miners and SWAT.. So we can NOT have betting or gambling or other adult related activities related to SWAT..

We are of course working on different payment gateways to include SWAT for direct exchange to FIAT currencies currently. Once that is established, instead of selling SWAT on Yobit people can directly exchange SWAT for USD/EUR.. The USD they exchange can be used for their individual requirements and since these websites will have an age verification mechanism built into their system the problem restricting students and youngsters to the proper use of SWAT will be taken care of. So we have to be firm in this and careful not be associated with any betting, gambling, tobacco, alcohol or other adult related activities or websites..

We will always be a family friendly project and work hard on building and projecting this clean image of our SWAT Coin Project and Pocket Miner Corp.

Decision wise. Very good.
casinista86

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:29:31 PM

Very good decision, swat will be used primarily for educational activities, this will make it more transparent !! Excellent decision
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:09:21 PM

Decision wise. Very good.

gilbmg, Thanks for your appreciation and support!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:10:25 PM

Very good decision, swat will be used primarily for educational activities, this will make it more transparent !! Excellent decision

casinista86, Thanks! We will always be a open and transparent project.. See my next post.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:17:49 PM

Short-term Volatility and Price Fluctuations..

For the benefit of all investors, I have given below the gist of my explanation of short-term volatility and price fluctuations experienced by SWAT which I had given to a long-term investor in a PM..

"We have seen much lower levels than this and more, before we came to Yobit. If I had not given away the 25 million Free in IB obviously we will be at much higher levels now. What price SWAT is trading at currently is immaterial. SWAT is a long-term project and will find its true value irrespective of how individuals or a few groups of investors feel about it. Even now it is 92 million SWAT on Yobit.. So if you put a buy order for .93 BTC the price will not go below 1 SAT.. Even if the entire 290 million SWAT comes to Yobit.. a buy order of 2.9 BTC at 1 SAT will ensure that SWAT will never go below 1 SAT. But I believe these kind of market operations are only for coins that don't have any project.. How much ever big a coin may be currently, the truth is none of these coins have a project that will make consistent profit for the project that will be re-invested back into the project ensuring price stability and growth in the long term.. I am confident irrespective of any 1 SAT trading at low levels (buying at 9 SATS and selling at 10 SATs) and selling pressure to move BTC in and out of SWAT to invest in other short-term trading opportunities etc., will never affect the long-term success of SWAT! No one can stop any one from buying or selling any coin in a open market.. It is the project's inherent latent value and the coin's market potential that will always decide the price of any coin!

Also, there is nothing ever that is private in our project. We wish to be a transparent project where every investor knows what is happening.. So even if there are many private messages to me.. that I receive daily, the gist of those private messages will be made public by me without revealing the name of the persons involved in these messages.. unless it is a personal message that does not involve the project.."
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 05:24:38 AM

Suggestions about a new website for SWAT.

There have been several investors who have been suggesting a new website for swatcoin.network. We will be creating a new website for Pocket Miner and another for PM Corp.. Along with those two we will redesign our SWATCoin website too.

The older generation of investors feel it is important to stick to our ideologies more than cosmetic changes to the appearance of the website.

Our ideology will be the same always.. We will never move away from it.

Young people are impressed by external appearances.. So they get agitated when some others talk about the appearance of our website.. It is natural.. So the cosmetic changes related to the appearance of our website if it gives more confidence to our younger generation of investors.. so be it.. Our core ideology will always be the same.. Simple, honest, sincere and trustworthy.. The true beauty of a project or an individual lies in these qualities and not in the cosmetic external appearance..

But as mentioned earlier, we will be creating a new website for Pocket Miner and another for PM Corp.. When we do these we will also redesign our SWATCoin website.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

Coin Market Daddy Lists SWAT!

Check this out!

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/token/swtcoin/swat/

Screenshot:

gilbmg

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

Good!  Smiley
gilbmg

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:08:53 AM

suggestion: add https in site. it is very good.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: