Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54751 times)
woo0708

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:11:00 AM

"workplace.Facebook Discussion Reviews"
We leave for an experimental international conference yesterday.Today, we saw each other's meaning and direction in a short, short call.I don't know how many abilities and plans we have, but if we put them all together, it's going to have a huge synergy effect.Even if each person has a brilliant and competent plan, they can't be dogmatic about this project.You need to get together and decide the final direction through dialogue and discussion.Culture, language, and life are all different in this project from other people.But the meaning is the same.I think Yuri's planning is good.It's worth hearing more about the conversation and the will.As a top priority for market reform, Benjamin will be shown as a warrior in Nigeria. So I think it would be very effective if we could help from behind.Of course, there will be hidden gems among those who are not present today.For now, Professor Dillip has to draw and project their potential.And then you have to do it like a spider's web. And you have to do it.Today's time is very meaningful and good.I saw a big mountain that no one could imagine.Let's trim and process well to make expensive diamonds that SWAT members are all satisfied with.Before planning and practicing various things, I also want to focus on the closeness and unity of the members.We should hold these times more often and encourage more members to attend.It's hard to show your will through the message.We're very close when we discuss it face to face.Professor Dillip seems to be full of energy and very considerate.Gather the little pieces here and there and help me solve the good puzzle.I'll do my best to help and follow.Now, we talked on the screen. Let's look at our faces in the near future and try to hold a meaningful seminar.Obviously, this project is a success.I really enjoyed it today.Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:57:28 AM

"workplace.Facebook Discussion Reviews"
We leave for an experimental international conference yesterday.Today, we saw each other's meaning and direction in a short, short call.I don't know how many abilities and plans we have, but if we put them all together, it's going to have a huge synergy effect.Even if each person has a brilliant and competent plan, they can't be dogmatic about this project.You need to get together and decide the final direction through dialogue and discussion.Culture, language, and life are all different in this project from other people.But the meaning is the same.I think Yuri's planning is good.It's worth hearing more about the conversation and the will.As a top priority for market reform, Benjamin will be shown as a warrior in Nigeria. So I think it would be very effective if we could help from behind.Of course, there will be hidden gems among those who are not present today.For now, Professor Dillip has to draw and project their potential.And then you have to do it like a spider's web. And you have to do it.Today's time is very meaningful and good.I saw a big mountain that no one could imagine.Let's trim and process well to make expensive diamonds that SWAT members are all satisfied with.Before planning and practicing various things, I also want to focus on the closeness and unity of the members.We should hold these times more often and encourage more members to attend.It's hard to show your will through the message.We're very close when we discuss it face to face.Professor Dillip seems to be full of energy and very considerate.Gather the little pieces here and there and help me solve the good puzzle.I'll do my best to help and follow.Now, we talked on the screen. Let's look at our faces in the near future and try to hold a meaningful seminar.Obviously, this project is a success.I really enjoyed it today.Thank you.

woo0708, Excellent message Bae Woo! It is a great motivation for all our members and will help in bringing everyone closer together! You written it very nicely! Thanks!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:34:55 AM

A Summary of the main points that were discussed during the online meeting and through messages received in mail and slack is as follows: - Focusing on young people for sale of Pocket Miners and SWATMINER APPs. - Target advertisements towards this segment of the market. - Developing countries like India and Nigeria where 1 to 1.5 USD per day mining revenue is a significant amount in local currency will be a good starting point and other markets will follow. - Unanimous appreciation of the hard work and efforts of @SWATComfortZone (Benjamin) our exclusive distributor in Nigeria towards development of the market for Pocket Miners. - Regulation restrictions in India towards sale of BTC and cryptos through bank and the expected policy change in the next 5 months will improve market conditions in India mainly among the college going population. - Explore the possibility of selling SWATMINER APP by means of a low down payment hire purchase scheme by taking the down payment in USD and the rest in SWAT. - Community building through airdrops to only KYC verified account holders on Exchanges such as P2PB2B.. - Creating SWAT as a method of Payment for both Pocket Miners and SWATMINER APPs, - Launch of Premium Models for the higher End of the market. - Possibility of having a web wallet on our website for safe storing of SWAT on our servers. - Exchange facility on our website for sale of mined or held SWAT  - Starting the SWAT Coin Foundation,

During the course of this week other investors who were not able to participate in the meeting can send in their suggestions and all these will be collected and compiled into a road map and published next week.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:34:43 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 06:11:35 AM by SWATMiner

Mining Process Update: With the recent fluctuation in ETH prices and along with it the changing and suddenly increasing gas prices associated with our minting process, which is the basic function of our mining  procedural sequence, there is a need to streamline our minting process cycle time. So instead of the 2 minutes earlier minting cycle time, the minting cycle has been increased to 120 minutes and the minimum minting amount per once has been increased to 965 SWAT. So once you reach a mining balance of 965 on your mining screen and once the two hour minting cycle is reached, the mining address will be credited with 965 SWAT. This will be on a trial basis for the next couple of days. In case we need to make some minor adjustments to these values for smooth functioning of our mining operation we will make these changes as and when we need it. With current levels the maximum possible amount of SWAT that can be mined in 24 hours is 965 x 12 = 11580 not including the 11 SWAT reward for every Rewarded Video that is watched.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:58:28 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 12:56:38 AM by SWATMiner

Mining Process Update: Since some of our mining investors had some issues with the mining experience with the modified settings yesterday, we have changed the minting cycle time to 2 minutes like it had been earlier and the minimum minting value now is 740 SWAT.

Current mining output rate - 1 hour 32 Minutes for mining 740 SWAT.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:21:14 PM

Poster by Yuriy and Catherine, SWAT Coin Project Members to celebrate p2pb2b exchange's rating of our SWAT Coin project as a top 10 project to invest in Feb 2019! We are proud of this rating! Thanks http://P2PB2B.IO  Team!

SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:28:33 AM

Unique, Easy and Profitable Mining Process of SWAT Coin.

Just an example of the difficulty in the mining process of Bitcoins in comparison to the amazingly simple mining process of SWAT Coin... When you are mining Bitcoins using huge Antminers that consume huge amount of electricity (1.3 Kilowatts for S9)  Some times you need to mine what is known as empty blocks with *no rewards* to keep moving on to the next block so that you get rewards.. Some times the mining pools retain a hefty amount of the mined coins as fees and distribute what they feel is the right share to the miners which is a small amount compared to what they are retaining.. All these are absolutely not present in our lean mining operation which is truly simple and benefits everyone.. You can read more about empty blocks here... https://news.bitcoin.com/reason-bitcoin-miners-empty-blocks

So there is absolutely no reason to complain about our mining process! No mining pools, no mining fees, no huge investments in mining equipment, no exorbitant electricity costs, no complex mining set up process, no need of huge space for mining equipment, no huge noise of mining machines, just simple lean mining that is easy for every one! We are truly proud of SWAT Coin's unique and simple mining process that makes it easy for everyone!

Today with a 14 Terra Hash per second Ant Miner Bitcoin miners are making a loss of 325 USD per year.. without taking into consideration the mining pool fees and the cost of the 14 THs Ant Miner... You can check it here.. or on any other Bitcoin Mining Profitability Calculator.. https://whattomine.com/coins/1-btc-sha-256
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:27:35 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 11:43:57 PM by SWATMiner

Pocket Miner UNI Specs.. Banner Designed by Yuriy and Catherine..

SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:13:05 AM

Good News for those who are currently mining with our Pocket Miner and SWATMINER APK. Ad Frequency Capping has been implemented at AdMOB Network Integration Level. Henceforth you will see only a maximum of One Rewarded Video Ad and One Interstitial Ad per App/User/ per hour.

Only the banner Ad at the bottom will be displayed continuously if it is available at a specific Geo. But it does not affect the mining process.

This means the investors who are mining have to close at the most 2 Ads per hour during the mining process.

The SWAT earnings from rewarded video will be reduced now. This is to improve the ease of mining and enhance the mining experience of our investors who are mining continuously now. Of course it may affect our Ad Revenue. But since the number of active miners currently is less than 50, the contribution from Ad revenue is not very significant.

Happy Mining Every One!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:08:10 AM

Introducing PM MYFIE our New Launch and latest Edition of the Pocket Miner.. 6.3 Inch Full HD Screen with Dew Drop Notch Display

24 MP Selfie Camera, 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM.. *Price 308 USD*..

You can buy here:

http://www.pocketminer.store/

Direct Link for Buying:

https://goo.gl/FCLaTj

Detailed Specs: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GLXxF2x3XPGXXP61uQ3E9GUcWT4d-e9-
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:26:36 PM

Great News! Our Iranian Investor @antarmontar has started sales of SWATMINER APP. The first sale was completed today and the IMEI number was activated. He is in the process of sending the payment for the second sale now and the second IMEI number will be activated soon! This is really good for the project! Well done @antarmontar!

SWATCoin [7:32 PM]
Payment Received for the Second Sale from @antarmontar and IMEI Activated! He has informed me that he is expecting 2 or 3 more people to buy the APP today! If @SWATComfortZone is leading from the front in Nigeria it is @antarmontar who is leading from the front for our project in Iran! This is really very good for our project!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:38:19 AM

Caution: The SWAT that is being traded here is the old contract token. Not the mining enabled token being traded on Fat BTC and P2P B2B and other exchanges. So arbitrage is not possible. we are awaiting Contract Update. Do not buy this SWAT!

There are still a lot of investors who are buying the old SWAT on Yobit and message me about it. I sent the above warning on Yobit Chat just now to caution the new/old investors. If this is not working I am planning to close all the buy orders at one SAT on Yobit by selling into it and use the funds to buy more new SWAT on our new listed exchanges. See attached Screenshot..

SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:58:41 AM

All buy orders closed now.. We have received 6.7 ETH in the process. I will put buy orders for 6.7 ETH worth of SWAT on FatBTC and p2pb2b at an average price of 8000 to 10000 SWAT for 1 USD to help the miners or other investors to sell SWAT. Other investors may not sell SWAT at this low level. But increased buy orders for the mining investors!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:51:25 PM

Excellent News! Amazon Developer Platform  has approved SWATMINER APP for sale on Amazon APP Store! the APP is scheduled to go live on Amazon at  06:23 AM PST, 25 Feb 2019 (Today). This gives our SWATMINER APP a lot of credibility! See attached screenshot below!

SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:59:31 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2019, 03:13:52 PM by SWATMiner

SWATMINER Live on Amazon Now! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P541M9R

CRIPTODIVISA31

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:57:41 PM

All buy orders closed now.. We have received 6.7 ETH in the process. I will put buy orders for 6.7 ETH worth of SWAT on FatBTC and p2pb2b at an average price of 8000 to 10000 SWAT for 1 USD to help the miners or other investors to sell SWAT. Other investors may not sell SWAT at this low level. But increased buy orders for the mining investors!

Hello Adm:

When you put the purchase orders of the sale of 6.7 eth in Yobit.net, my question is it correct to sell the old swat coins? and because it is still traded, it would not be better to remove it from Yobit and so small traders are not deceived and do not lose their money, regards.

my other question is, when will they distribute 40% of the bonus?

👍
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:54:30 PM

Hello Adm:

When you put the purchase orders of the sale of 6.7 eth in Yobit.net, my question is it correct to sell the old swat coins? and because it is still traded, it would not be better to remove it from Yobit and so small traders are not deceived and do not lose their money, regards.

my other question is, when will they distribute 40% of the bonus?

👍

Hello Cristian, It is only to stop the small investors from buying SWAT this was done. Now that there are no buy orders the possibility of small investors buying old SWAT is remote.

We will try to negotiate a SWAP upgrade of old for New SWAT on a possible ratio of 1:3 or 1:4 with Yobit and see if they agree. Not just those who are trying to sell now or those who bought old SWAT by mistake now, but the so many others who are left with the old SWAT will benefit from this.

And since those who exchanged before the deadline had to be rewarded they got the ratio of 1:1 and the quarterly bonus airdrop. That brings us to your last question. 40% additional bonus for long-term holders will be issued in the first week of March.

SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:26:38 AM

Looks like a few of our Miners are facing an issue with mining.. At the server there are 33 miners who are currently mining. This means around 17 or 18 users who are mining are facing an issue possibly. Will start working on this now and try to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:29:59 AM

Project Update: A new updated version of our SWATMINER APP has been released. Please download it from here https://github.com/SWATCoin/SWAT-ERC20-Token/releases/download/27.2/SWATMINER.27.2.apk and install it.

Request everyone to update to the new version of the APP. You need to uninstall the old version before updating to the new version.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:04:06 PM

Compensation for Mining Loss: While the mining issue was being resolved and the updated APP was being developed and released, the mining output and SWAT credits were affected for some investors for approximately 12 hours.. Those who were affected can send their mining address being used regularly for mining, to me through mail to admin@swatcoin.network and I will verify the data on Etherscan and compensate them for their loss with equivalent coins for the time period during which mining had been affected.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: