Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:05:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54753 times)
SWATMiner
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:08:21 PM

This is the banner to celebrate our milestone of reaching 350 Million SWAT Supply done by Yuriy and Catherine!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:11:56 AM

The new theme of our website is "New Horizons"..

The image that is featured on our website is the "The Sun and Charon as seen from the terrestrial surface of  Pluto".. (Charon is Pluto's biggest natural satellite like Earth's Moon). It is the symbolic representation of our quest to reach new horizons in the world of Blockchain Tech, Crypto Currencies and Fintech, so as to help and empower human beings in line with our larger goal of creating a better world in the future!

CRIPTODIVISA31

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:25:20 PM

The image that is featured on our website is the "The Sun and Charon as seen from the terrestrial surface of  Pluto".. (Charon is Pluto's biggest natural satellite like Earth's Moon). It is the symbolic representation of our quest to reach new horizons in the world of Blockchain Tech, Crypto Currencies and Fintech, so as to help and empower human beings in line with our larger goal of creating a better world in the future!

https://i.imgur.com/YsTcoj9.jpg

good morning

this week they will distribute the 40% SWAT bonus, according to the roadmap was the first week, greetings.
Another inconvenient is when you make the annual purchase of SWAT with the sales gains of the POCKETMINERS and the Eth obtained from the sale of old swat on YOBIT.net, I have not seen large purchase orders so far.

😮
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:47:41 PM

I am planning to increase the size of our D & M Team.

There are so many active participants who are doing very good work for the project.. So it is time to reward them and it is time to increase our strength.. Those who wish to be part of the D & M team please send a mail to me with your photo and a brief profile at admin@swatcoin.network before the 15th of March 2019. Will announce the new and bigger D & M team on the 16th of March 2019. Please note that the post is honorary and without any financial rewards. You will continue to do the good work that you are doing already and the only reward is being featured on our official websites wherever we mention our Team on official channels.. Looking forward to receiving a lot of enthusiastic responses! My aim is to enhance our D & M Team to a 20 member unit.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:19:54 PM

The image that is featured on our website is the "The Sun and Charon as seen from the terrestrial surface of  Pluto".. (Charon is Pluto's biggest natural satellite like Earth's Moon). It is the symbolic representation of our quest to reach new horizons in the world of Blockchain Tech, Crypto Currencies and Fintech, so as to help and empower human beings in line with our larger goal of creating a better world in the future!

Hello Cristian, Many of these questions have already been responded to on our Slack channel.. Please look it up there.. Or send mail to me.

SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:52:47 AM

Announcement: There have been some queries about the calculation of the 40% additional bonus to be issued to the long-term holders who have already received the additional bonus of 10% and the date on which this will be issued. The way the 40% additional bonus will be calculated is as follows... Suppose an investor had received 100000 SWAT as quarterly bonus and received the 10% additional bonus of 10000 SWAT then

The 40% additional bonus to be issued will be 4 times that amount.

Suppose a person has received 10000 SWAT as the additional 10% bonus (not the quarterly bonus of 100000 SWAT)..

He will receive 4 x 10000 = 40000 SWAT as the additional bonus.  And the airdrop of the 40% additional bonus for long-term holders who have already received the 10% will be done before the 17th of March 2019.. Hope this clarifies the issue.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:43:36 AM

Attention: Miners trying to sell mined SWAT - There have been some queries from miners trying to sell on FatBTC about ETH/SWAT pair inclusion. I am working on it.. It will take some time I guess. And since we are the only coin getting good volumes on the FAT / SWAT market the exchange might want to keep us in this market.

Here are some suggestions to get a better price for your mined SWAT.

Once you have sold SWAT for FAT wait for some time to convert it to ETH to get the right price and check all the markets before you convert. For example FAT to FCNY and then FCNY to ETH may give you a better price since liquidity is higher there.

Same with p2pb2b.. Check different markets to see if you can get better price though here it is the BTC market that is most active. Both the above exchanges need manual approval for your withdrawal. (But I know that p2pb2b is not available for some investors)

Check these markets too..

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809-ETH

https://www.etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=SWAT-ETH

These two markets the conversion rates are very less. But EtherFlyer has got a manual approval process for withdrawal. It may take some time. So be cautious with EtherFlyer.. Test with small amount before selling here.

ForkDelta has automated withdrawal with the transaction directly reflecting on Etherscan instantly. So it is the best exchange with least gas fees and no manual verification or control as far as I am concerned. I keep using it to buy and sell regularly to check that it is functioning normally.

Use a combination of all these to get the best price. Of course there is also the option of holding the mined coins long-term for much better price which I see is being chosen by many miners! That is a wise decision!

Best Wishes!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:56:54 AM

From Slack:
SWATCoin [6:02 AM]
Clarification About the Legal Status of a D & M Member: I have started receiving a few responses to my call for strengthening our D & M Team.. Thanks! To protect and safeguard the interests of all team members and to keep those who are involved with our project secure always, I am making it legally established that all activities of the SWAT Coin project are legally binding only on me and will soon come out with a legal framework, which will make me the only person who is officially responsible for the entire project. And the rest of the D & M team members will serve the project as honorary and voluntary block chain technology enthusiasts and investors in a crowdfunded block chain project, who play a non-executive, supportive role for promoting, developing and managing the different aspects of the project on purely a voluntary basis with no legal binding whatsoever. Since most of our D & M members are involved with their own careers and professions and have a need to protect their privacy in their day to day life, we will not reveal the personal details of any of our D & M members who do not wish to reveal more than what they have revealed so far or what they are comfortable with and just want to play a supportive role, working from the background. I hope this will clarify the doubts in the minds of the potential and existing D & M members and alleviate the apprehensions if any, about the legal obligations of being a D & M member. There are no legal obligations! I am thankful to all our Current and Future D & M members who have been working selflessly to promote our project and for having put in so much of efforts in taking the SWAT Coin Project forward!

SWATCoin [6:24 AM]
D & M Team members and other investors who contribute in different ways for the development and growth of our project will be suitably rewarded and compensated by means of bounties, as and when required as decided by me.
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:56:36 PM

Excellent News! SWAT has been white-listed by Eidoo Wallet.

We had sent in a request to add SWAT on Eidoo.. Normally only Coinmarketcap listed coins/tokens are recognized by Eidoo.. They have accepted our request and white-listed SWAT.. It will be automatically recognized by the wallet from the next release of the Wallet.. See attached mail from Eidoo Support Team!

SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:11:56 AM

As of now the Number of New Team Members who have consented to be part of the D & M Team is 10.. Of this 7 have sent in the details and photos.. Waiting to receive the details and photos from 3 more members.. With this we have reached a total of 22 members for the D & M Team.. Will make the official announcement tomorrow!

4 New Countries.. And for the first time we are happy to include and welcome 2 Lady Members to the D & M Team!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:24:37 PM

Check this poster designed by Yuriy and Catherine to celebrate Eidoo's white-listing of SWAT!

SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:04:16 AM

Time to introduce our new D & M Team members.. Since one of our investors was not able to join us as part of the D & M team as of now, We proceed with 9 new Members and making it a total of 21 D & M Members..

Very Happy to introduce and Welcome Chang Gi, Plays an Administrative role in a Chemical Industry in Korea, Actively involved in Crypto investing and Crypto Mining Enthusiast from South Korea, @bbaggas

Very Happy to introduce and Welcome, Ehsan, Computer Science Graduate and Social Media Expert with over a million followers on Instagram, Keen to set up Crypto Mining Groups and a personal Crypto Mining Rig for SWAT mining in Iran, @antarmontar

Very Happy to introduce and Welcome, Shawn, With Huge Experience in the Automotive Service Sector, Snow and Ice Removal and Optical Products Manufacturing an Retailing, Entrepreneur and Long-Term Investor from USA, @Shawn

Very Happy to introduce and Welcome our First Lady Member, Catherine, Masters Level Education in Railway Constructions and Railway Track Facilities with professional experience in Designing, currently involved with an International Architectural Project, Passionate about Creative and Artistic Design  from Ukraine, @Lois

Very Happy to introduce and Welcome, Byoung Ju, Experienced Financial Analyst and Investor, Crypto Currency and Block Chain Projects Supporter Interested in Crypto Mining from South Korea, @moses

Very Happy to introduce and Welcome, Benjamin, CEO of Great Computer and Communications, Experienced in the filed of Computer Education and Training, Entrepreneur and Active Investor in blockchain projects and cryptocurrencies from Nigeria, @SWATComfortZone

Very Happy to introduce and Welcome, Wayne, With Qualifications in Computer Science and Expertise in Mobile OS, Software and APPs Installation and Maintenance, Social Media Expert and Crypto Currency Trader and Enthusiast from Indonesia, @holidsaitama

Very Happy to introduce and Welcome, Bartosz, Qualified Geologist and Science Enthusiast, Currently working in the Energy Sector, Crypto Currency Investors and Miner from Poland, @bakster

Very Happy to Introduce and Welcome, Anthony, A Crypto Enthusiast and Analyst, Has worked with many successful crypto currency projects and presently focusing his attention exclusively on SWAT Coin Project, a Business Man and Entrepreneur from the South Eastern region of Nigeria, @SWAThodler

It is great to have all of you as part of the D & M Team.. I am sure we will achieve many milestones and great success working together as a diversified yet united team for the SWAT Coin Project..
CRIPTODIVISA31

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:18:33 PM

Announcement: There have been some queries about the calculation of the 40% additional bonus to be issued to the long-term holders who have already received the additional bonus of 10% and the date on which this will be issued. The way the 40% additional bonus will be calculated is as follows... Suppose an investor had received 100000 SWAT as quarterly bonus and received the 10% additional bonus of 10000 SWAT then

Suppose a person has received 10000 SWAT as the additional 10% bonus (not the quarterly bonus of 100000 SWAT)..

He will receive 4 x 10000 = 40000 SWAT as the additional bonus.  And the airdrop of the 40% additional bonus for long-term holders who have already received the 10% will be done before the 17th of March 2019.. Hope this clarifies the issue.

Good morning :

Adms, I'm checking my Eiddo wallet and I have not yet deposited 40% of the bonus as published the deadline was before March 17 and the other important, I do not understand what interest to not raise the price of SWAT on the P2PB2B platform and keep it in 5 and 6 satochis, I've been here for 1 year and it was damaged in YOBIT selling cheap, the old swat was sold and there are no purchase orders with ETH according to what has been won ...

regards 👍
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:25:16 PM

Good morning :

Adms, I'm checking my Eiddo wallet and I have not yet deposited 40% of the bonus as published the deadline was before March 17 and the other important, I do not understand what interest to not raise the price of SWAT on the P2PB2B platform and keep it in 5 and 6 satochis, I've been here for 1 year and it was damaged in YOBIT selling cheap, the old swat was sold and there are no purchase orders with ETH according to what has been won ...

regards 👍

Hello Cristian, No one has received it yet. The calculations are being done. 17th is not over yet.. The voluntary transfer which was not part of our first road map but included in the second road map to reward our long-term holders will be done before the 17th of March is over!

The 2 month subscription listing cost on p2pb2b alone is 14.705 ETH and almost 80% of the orders on FatBTC and 70% on p2pb2b are mine! Miners have been able to sell their mined coins without any problem.. Artificial pushing up of SWAT price will never be done by us. The market decides the price always.. Even here in these exchanges or on Yobit..
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:18:00 PM

Great News! With the help of Yuriy and Catherine, I have updated our website with the individual profile pictures of our entire D & M Team.. Please check! http://www.swatcoin.network/

Partial Screen Shot:

SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:37:59 PM

Excellent News! Our D & M Member @antarmontar has bought 5 more SWATMINER APPs! Received payment just now, Authorized the IMEI numbers and activated the devices.. He has promised to buy 10 to 15 more SWATMINER APPs in the next few days and 50 more SWAT Miner APPs in the weeks to come! This is wonderful news for our project! Thanks @antarmontar for the excellent work that you have been doing to take SWAT to a bigger audience in your country! Well done! I truly appreciate your efforts!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:46:56 PM

Bit of Marketing Theory to understand what we have been doing and are doing to promote SWAT and Pocket Miners across all segments and geographical regions.. Theoretically the promotion mix consists of four elements.. Advertising, Publicity, Personal Selling and Sales Promotion.. During the months of June and July 2018 we used Google Adwords and Yahoo - Bing Network to advertise our Project.. We have also used online performance networks such as Bitcomo to advertise our project.. And recently we have used A-Ads to advertise our SWATMINER APP.. What @SWATComfortZone is doing in Nigeria, @antarmontar is doing in Iran and my own interactions with students and representatives of Educational Institutions is Personal Selling.. Sales Promotion is the discounts and offers which we give periodically such as the SWATX program, Airdrops, IB, Trading Contests, Discounted sale of Pocket Miners and SWATMINER APP, etc., And Publicity is the most important tool that we have used to promote our project.. Publicity is different from Advertising and much more credible and powerful than advertising, since advertising is a paid form of communication whereas Publicity is a non-paid form of communication.. All our social media posts, bitcointalk posts, telgram posts and responses, slack discussions, Yobit Chatroom and other chatroom responses and posts are all part of the Publicity component..

And example from marketing history which showcases the marketing Genius of Bill Gates!

In the year 1995 when he was becoming the youngest, richest person in the world, he purposely avoided the media for some time and just some time before the 4th of July 1995 he announced that he was willing to talk to every singel media house be it print or TV and gaave access to journalists from every news paper and channel across the world to interview him!

As a result in the period leading up to July 4th 1995 he received more than 6000 instances of Front Page and Prime Time coverage across the globe! He spoke mostly about one thing! Windows 95! 6000 instances of Prime Coverage for his product without spending a single penny!
And since Publicity is a news item written by a journalist who is normally not paid for writing it.. the smallest bit of news item carries much more credibility than a full page paid advertisement in any National Daily!
Of course he followed it up with a very popular advertising program featuring the Rolling Stones.. Which till date is one of the greatest Marketing Success stories and case studies in the Business Administration Text Books around the B Schools all round the world..

The key to success for a project like ours is the publicity which we receive through word of mouth, through articles such as the "Top 10 Projects to invest in February 2019 by P2PB2B.. the article written on the Nederlands Crypto Journal, The success stories of people mining SWAT and making money in Iran, etc., We will keep focusing on all the components of the promotion mix with more emphasis on publicity..  Results will soon come our way.. Of course beyond all this the best Marketing Strategy is to have a great product that will sell by itself.. We will reach that level in the next 12 to 18 months!

Cheers Everyone!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:17:42 AM

Several Announcements scheduled for this weekend! 1. SWATMINER APP sale offer on installments.. 2. SWAT Coin Foundation Details.. 3 SWAT Coin Project, Pocket Miner and SWATMINER APP online advertising plan.. 4. SWAT Coin Project's First Year Anniversary Celebration Plans.. First of the announcements scheduled for later today! Have a Great Weekend Everyone!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:30:11 PM

One more good news for the weekend!

There is a new user from Spain who had searched for the SWATMINER APP on Amazon and having not been able to find it on Amazon due to the yet to be resolved pricing issue, had sent a mail to me about his interest in purchasing the SWATMINER APP.. I sent a reply to him with two options of buying the SWATMINER APP.. Happy to announce that he has made the full payment of 119 USD (in ETH) to me just now and I have authorized his IMEI number and activated his device.

With this sale we have entered the market in Spain for the first time! It is an important market for our project and hopefully through this new user we will get more buyers from Spain!

Cheers Everyone!
SWATMiner
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:48:46 PM

Nostalgia!

As of today it is more than a year since we started our older thread on Bitcointalk! In this one week as a lead up to our first year anniversary on the 29th of March I am happy to announce bounties of 5000 SWAT each to those who post their experiences of how they first got into the SWAT Coin Project.. Or post a copy of their first post on our various channels such as bitcointalk, reddit, telegram, facebook, twitter or our other languages channels or even a copy of their first email to the admin (me), from one year ago, Share a Screenshot of their first purchase of SWAT, Share a story of how they brought their friend or family member in to our project, share a story of the first trading experience on the WAVES DEX, etc., After posting any of the above on any of our channels the screenshot of the same and the link of the post should be sent to my mail ID: admin@swatcoin.network along with the ETH address to which the 5000 SWAT bounty has to be sent..

Let the Nostalgia Begin!
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: