Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:43:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now the Crypto Ready to Fly  (Read 1679 times)
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:48:38 AM

It looks good to the eye, but we can never be too sure. The concept of crypto or for that matter any market is like that. One must be careful, thorough with research and only then invest. The market will rise for a while and then the cycle follows.
One must analyze the trends, look for promising coins in a longer run, invest in chunks. If your gut says no then you must refrain from it. That's how it works for me. It's ok to miss few good deals and play safe then lose my investment when I am not sure.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Helen1122

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:53:16 AM

It lasts only a few days and after that the price drops so quickly compare it with the graphics on CMC now it's going down enormously, I hope the market will return to the value like the chart you gave at that time it's time to go back to buy some coins as the increase graph starts showing up.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:05:39 AM

I would like to believe that this will happen. But as practice shows when everyone is sure that it will grow, on the contrary there is a fall. I think that a small drop will still be somewhere in the end of September, and after it the growth will begin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:36:55 AM

I've been waiting a long time for this moment myself. I believe that cryptocurrency will soon rise in price. To be honest, I was very close to selling my altcoins. But communication on this forum helped me and I kept my investments. I hope at the end of the year the price will make me happy.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

It was just last April when this screenshot was made before bitcoin has touched down to 5,000$ mark in few occasions and it happens again this time as bitcoin rises back to 7,000$ mark once again. If bitcoin will continue to grow to start the final quarter this year, then i believe that we have something worth waiting for bitcoin this year. It may not reached 20,000$ again this year but at least, there is a good recovery of its market cap and price.

DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

That's good news. I believe that we should be on the moon) Probably ate cats and we are waiting for a new pump.

veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

yes, I think in the same way, but negative background is still strong. I predict crypto will grow rapidly prior to SEC decision in the end of september.
prepare for sky rocket, guys!
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

I do not think the crypto market is ready to fly now because for me, the market is still low even though it is gradually recovering, I believe until when there is a very high demand for cryptos and the big whales stop the price manipulation, that is when it will fly.
kenmobility

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

Hmmm, this was what we all saw them and were getting excited thinking that things are about to normalize until we saw cryptos declining again, seriously am hoping crypto will recover soon.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:49:31 AM

I remembered this graph and that was greatest feeling when it stated to hike like that. But this hike was too good to believe in it and that is why I kept distance from the trading and also investing during this period. Surprisingly the market stayed higher for long time but soon it fell down very bad and it wasn't good experience back then. I hope that there will be soon such graph that can be seen as the crypto calendar approaches the final destination of Q4. This is the Quarter when most of the people are entering the market and they will making tons of money during this period. So believe such graphs only when there is true trades that are going on.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

If you believe the predictions of people who have a large market in the market, here's the growth that will last about 2 months. We all need to be ready for this.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:03:24 AM

It is the desire of all Crypto enthusiasts to see price going to the moon. The truth is the crypto market is a volatile one, you can be seeing green now and the next moment you see red.... Some kind of pump and dump attitude.

thats how free market works. no regulated body, a survival of the fittest world.
sinkfish

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:04:13 AM

It was just last April when this screenshot was made before bitcoin has touched down to 5,000$ mark in few occasions and it happens again this time as bitcoin rises back to 7,000$ mark once again. If bitcoin will continue to grow to start the final quarter this year, then i believe that we have something worth waiting for bitcoin this year. It may not reached 20,000$ again this year but at least, there is a good recovery of its market cap and price.

its always been worth to wait.
sinkfish

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

if you look at the coinmarketcap chart in this thread, I'm happy. but this thread happened on April 12, 2018, meaning 4 months ago. while the condition of the coinmarkecap chart today August 08, 2018, has declined. Hopefully what happened a few months ago can be repeated. that's what I really hope.

the winter is pass, now all hodler at lease can smile abit. everyone is waiting btc go to the moon.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:23:50 PM

Yes, but now for some reason, we are waiting for some ETH futures, which "should change the market trend, and launch this damn rocket into the sky."  And there is an explanation - now we need a lot of money to see bitcoin for $20,000 again.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:49:23 PM

Yes, but now for some reason, we are waiting for some ETH futures, which "should change the market trend, and launch this damn rocket into the sky."  And there is an explanation - now we need a lot of money to see bitcoin for $20,000 again.
Yes, it`s true. The future situation depends on developing of the market, companies, and people which will support new technology. But if you will check the news, the situation is very positive.
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

There was no flight then, and it is unlikely to happen in the near future. I think the cryptocurrency will be ready for take-off next year, but for now we are seeing some manipulation in the market. We need to be patient and just hold.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
samvel86

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

In the end, the market will come to an sensation. It's time for slower prices to grow and allow us to earn a little bit, and I'm sure I will be positive until the end of the year, and it will continue until the first few months of the next year.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:01:00 PM

The crypto market has been a rollercoaster for some time, today it's gaining the next day it has lost its previous day's gain. I hope we start seeing some balance in the coming months.
devilzero

Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:33:07 AM

The encryption market will not take off this year. More and more market performance factors have been proved to be a critical moment now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: