Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SURVEY] Kryptodollar  (Read 1540 times)
jjtech

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:48:57 AM

The point of crypto currency is decentralization.
If you add the government into the equation, you lose the essence of crypto currency. It will be centralized and controlled again.

Exactly. I don't really know why people keep coming back with the same concept over and over again.
jjtech

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:56:11 AM

Government is not the problem. 

Philosophical system aka paradigm that brought government to life is the problem. Govt is only a consequence of a problem. In this way this problem amounts to a question is diarrhea a problem if it's a consequence of cancer, which in turn is a consequence of malnutrition? Or is it only malnutrition that is the problem?
bugm (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:21:55 AM

What code , and will it be open source ?
Most likely a lot of people would be in favor of open source, so could a government be convinced to choose this path?

As far as we can see, the Canadian MintChip won't be. Take a look at the following article for more info about the currency:
http://business.financialpost.com/2013/09/19/canadian-mint-pushes-ahead-in-murky-world-of-crypto-currency-with-mintchip-project
bugm (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:28:38 AM

I think the current fixed coin creation method wouldn't be flexible enough for a government.
They would need something demand based coin creation with unlimited coins.

Possibility for double spending and creating "superblocks" on the fly if needed would be also essential Smiley
Maybe by now a democratic government understands that this might not be a good decision ;-)
bugm (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:34:26 AM

If you add the government into the equation, you lose the essence of crypto currency. It will be centralized and controlled again.
Exactly. I don't really know why people keep coming back with the same concept over and over again.
Probably because governments won't disappear overnight.

Does a government issued crypto-currency automatically mean that it has to be centralized and controlled?
Maybe we can think of a more democratic solution that fits both the people and the government?
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 12:14:25 PM

Philosophical system aka paradigm that brought government to life is the problem. Govt is only a consequence of a problem. In this way this problem amounts to a question is diarrhea a problem if it's a consequence of cancer, which in turn is a consequence of malnutrition? Or is it only malnutrition that is the problem?

Basically yes , you seemed to have grasped this concept of problems and solutions. 

You are generally correct .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 12:27:48 PM

Most likely a lot of people would be in favor of open source, so could a government be convinced to choose this path?

As far as we can see, the Canadian MintChip won't be. Take a look at the following article for more info about the currency:
http://business.financialpost.com/2013/09/19/canadian-mint-pushes-ahead-in-murky-world-of-crypto-currency-with-mintchip-project

Have not read that , but it just makes me laugh ,

Come with me here educated people....

Headline may as well read :

We are an old and dieing system of " financial post"  we write things from a centralized perspective that supports our owners general narrative, which are the issuers of a centralized paper currency .

We will casually call "cryptocurrency" " murkey" and generally refer to it in a negative contextual framework,  we hope that in doing so , we do not look too obvious as we serve our rapidly dieing system for our pay masters .

Our overloads will often set up systems to fail , but unfortunately this is having a diminishing net effect , some other force is pushing , and we cant actually identify what it is , but we know its all wrapped up in that " internet" thing.

Meanwhile our rating keep slipping , and the charade of centralized authoritarian control over most or all information is becoming obvious as even some of our large sponsors not directly related to the central authority leave us and find support in other information systems .

This is unfortunately further leading us to appeal to different demographics as we struggle to hold o to a user base, but unfortunately this is also marginalizing us further .

As we can not disconnect from our centralized source , we can only " wrap " multidimensional information in our centralized narrative , which is soon ignored as it has little  competitive effect.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 12:38:35 PM

Probably because governments won't disappear overnight.

Does a government issued crypto-currency automatically mean that it has to be centralized and controlled?
Maybe we can think of a more democratic solution that fits both the people and the government?

See my non existent white paper entitled :

" Principals of multidimensional information continuance"
Sub
" effects , systems , and how and why you should stop giving a fuck, and love your fellow man"

It effectively outlines in some parts the relevant " handshake " that needs to occure between two principally very different systems , now as we know handshakes dont occur over night , and for no reason , but lets say they more or less mesh into each other .

In this mesh , or mesh occurance , there will be a point of equilibrium , thats where the handshake occures .

But before all that a lot of information gets passed back and forth .

Would humbly suggest the mesh has not began we are not in , or we are in a very early stage of a mesh type information collision towards a handshake .

But each vector is trying to negotiate from a position of influence obviously.  

Its not really " the government" or the " the people " as much as ;

What is " government"?

What is " people " ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 12:52:35 PM

Ahh this is fantastic , this " Mintchip"  see here , this we should all support , in the same way we support Facebook getting old uneducated into a more modern for of information vector .

Mintchip will be an AOL type beautiful failure , but not before it brings the idea of decentralized currency to the poorly educated and information starved .

Will the net effect be great ? , no not according to my calculator here , but however its a step towards that handshake .

I for one support the Mintchip!

** and it sounds so tasty !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 01:06:58 PM

Oh dear ,

Im just reading those comments on the Financial Post there .

This is of course the information that flows if it is not censored , I have to say I think the Finacial Post needs to get someone in there ha ha and start censoring all those comments that talk about " decentralized systems" ha ha , I mean they are getting voted up by other humans and this is causing the " conceptual human narrative " to be push in this direction.

Why this is bad for the Finacial Post is that generally they have to remember "  stick to their centralized narrative" , so they should censor these posts less they risk a " seperation of narrative information" ( see my white paper) .

But wait....

Oh if they censor then they will be known Inside the " information environment" to not pass on " information feedback" , this is like a brains neuron not passing a signal .

( see Tesla )

Then that would cause  the generally  negative effect that the " Finacial Post"  multidimensional information aspect would have stopped functionality effectively meaning they would cease to exist in  this , or that dimensional " fork" .

So I guess in actual fact , id have to take back my original comment and say , the best that that could do under the circumstances would be to , censor some posts , and try to create a fake positive centralized narrative .

( see " wrapping multidimensional information into a centralized narrative" )   《 mesh will begin when this uses all the energy that is available to the existing information system .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
gorgorom

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 01:27:17 PM

*CorruptDollar

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 11:02:41 AM

This is a good example , but if you just take away the specific criticism of the President as he is not the unique part in the overall equation :

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bPIsjH25GHo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DbPIsjH25GHo

So what is?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: