Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Future  (Read 22466 times)
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

Opinions on Ripple. Will it actually spike or not worth the investment anymore?
my opinion of Ripple is, Ripple is a coin that has a high enough price because of Ripple including the top coin. so it could be said to be an elite coin, so thus having Ripple coins is the right choice.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreeFerret

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

Ripple will always have divided opinion in the end. It will all come down the end usage and how much it is adopted.
mandelaloha

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

I hope it will grow to 5 bucks, because I bought for 2
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

I believe the ripple will have a bright future. Although the ripple has a lot of defects as it is managed by the company however I believe it will grow in the next few years. As we see, ripple has a huge market capitalization, it ranks third in coinmarketcap, obviously this is altcoin promised. I hope the end of this year ripple will reach the price of $ 2

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

At this point, I really do not know because it already has reached quite a big height and most
of the veterans that have invested on that coin have already taken profits while the ones that
were not expecting the dip have lost a lot, specially the south Koreans. Which is why I do not
think that it will spike a lot this year. And if it does, it would probably be near the end of the
year or perhaps on November when investors feel more comfortable investing because of the
market status on those times.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

If u are a trader, u can work with it, sell/buy= make profit, but if u are an investor, i would suggest to u not invest in this shit, if u know who stands behind it? Banks!

Give man a gun, he will rob the bank, give man Bank, he will rob the world!

Btw, the ripple literally has zero utility for the banks. They are experimenting with the technology, but they don't need to use the XRP token.
They dont like the bitcoin, but they cant kill it, so they decided to exchange it for ripple, coz ppl will trade their btc(altcoins) to get the ripple, so bank = win
I can understand what you are trying to convey, but I disagree on your statement that banks will simply experiment with it. Ripple might get adopted by certain specific banks in the future if the experiments prove to be successful and it might serve as an alternate payment option to customers which could potentially help drive up the value of Ripple in the long run.

I have held several thousands of Ripple for quite sometime and sold them all during the recent pump which proved to be a smart decision on my part. Don't rule it out so easily.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

Well mostly i don't have believe in centralized currency controlled by single person or group of person but on the contarary basis ripple is currency with great potential and very developed technology with faster transactions over blockchain so it definitely stands a bright future.It has shown in last year its capacity when it rise by almost 3700% upto $3.7 but now they are down but will recover soon.
dailoc_au

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:02:02 PM

Hi, I have bought and hold it, hoping it will grow back strong this year. go to the moon  Grin
JACKPHAN

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

I think that if some countries start to produce their own cryptocurrency, under such circumstances, the price of ripple can grow very strongly.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10731

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:18:11 PM

XRP may (or may not) get a boost if what some articles are pointing at recently is true: Apparently, Apple is working on extending Apple Pay to support Ripple's ILP (Inter Ledger Protocol). Now this is not a done deal, so we cannot be but watchful to see it this does actually happen.

ILP is a protocol created by Ripple to allow payments over a wide range of cryptocurrencies. Logically the infrastructure is tweaked to allow Ripple's XRP to be a little bit quicker than the others. ILP is Ripple's attempt to create a market standard, having been invested in the project for some years now.

If the above settles-in, it would allow the use of cryptocurrencies as a means of payment through Apple Pay + NFC in a seamless manner. This could be big for Ripple and become an important boost to XRP as a whole.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

the future ripple is what ya, I just heard a new ripple only, the actual ripple is the name of the project or the name of the new yng account

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

I hope it will grow to 5 bucks, because I bought for 2
it looks like you've purchase ripple for a high price while the current price is around $ 0.67, so it takes patience for you to make that investment benefit for you. maybe by the end of 2018 the ripple will grow $ 5 and that is a good profit

JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:31:16 PM

I believe that the present situation of of ripple is a perfect time to invest because this altcoin has a power to bring its investors to success. Before some didn't believe that this will not succeed but they are wronged in acting like that.
lhuibin

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:32:33 PM

I do not think that this is really the currency in which it is worth investing because in fact it has not shown any results for a long time

▮█     KRYLL     ▮█     AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE     ▮█
▁▁   ▮ █     Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement     █ ▮   ▁▁
╚═══════●  ﹙ Telegram ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Twitter ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Facebook ﹚  ═══════╝
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

I am expecting the price of XRP to rise in the coming future because banks will try to adopt blockchain technology through this way in order to optimize their service. However, it is not a complete real decentralized cryptocurrency as it has a company to regulate the protocol and hence it is against the core ideology of decentralization. I am bullish on XRP but not a great fan of it when it comes to the technology as compared to that of Bitcoin.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

If the price of bitcoin will climb to $20k then their is a possibilty that ripple will reach to $3-$4 agian and also the other altcoins will eventually price hike just to maintain their percentage to bitcoin.

Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

I see Ripple continue to provide many improvements. it is able to continue to grow and grow. so in that way, I think that Ripple has a fairly reliable future.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

I absolutely do not see the future of this coin.I think that it was a one-time success and I hope it does not cost more
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:11:12 PM

As far as I understand it, it seems to me that the community on bitcointalk, more accurately say 70% of people are very negative about the project Ripple, despite this, the prices of this project on the market are growing quite seriously, it seems to me that this is due to what people are saying here one thing, but in fact they are doing something completely different on the stock exchange.
cr1st0f

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

I think that the future of this coin is impossible to predict because she suddenly bummed and I don't think it will never happen

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: