Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIOG - Distributed Backup - POW NeoScrypt - Masternodes  (Read 21220 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ViogCommunity (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!

if you do not look right then the whitepaper is white.
but if you had read the rest of the homepage exactly then you will know in which direction VIOG is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!

but if you had read the rest of the homepage exactly then you will know in which direction VIOG is.

dont waste your time to them , they are farming spots ....

check his post , its exact same post of electra coin ....
Beatzby_Ntelne

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.
kaltun

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

cool , i didnt you were gonna react , most of them dont Smiley

and who is the dev according to you ??
Pantok

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

Dev doesnt post here, because he is developing, what a dev should be doing most
of the time instead of replying to people like you  Wink

Plenk

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:12:06 PM

of the time instead of replying to people like you  Wink

Dev=Developer=Programmierer(deutsch)

So what should a dev do???
Better look at the discord group, maybeyou can find him.

@Pantok: let us play a new game, who finds first the dev.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

In these mining pool, can it be extracted with GPU? And in the case of the sale of storage, the vendor at some point should guarantee 100% of the availability of this storage, that is, always connected  and switched on the cluster or the machine?

OI
Pantok

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

In these mining pool, can it be extracted with GPU? And in the case of the sale of storage, the vendor at some point should guarantee 100% of the availability of this storage, that is, always connected  and switched on the cluster or the machine?

Yes GPU mining is working, since my rented neoscrypt rig gives 5.6 MH/s. I think that's what u mean.

About the storage space, I think you are absolutely right, if someone sells storage space, it should be reserved.
So somehow not available to be used by the seller himself. I'll ask our dev about that point to get a clear answer how this will handled.

Feel free to join our Discord BTW Smiley
Plenk

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:11:54 PM

Here is the Answer from the DEVELOPER, it is copyed from DISORD:

The data is stored in 10 different locations called storagenodes, those storagenodes are masternodes too but actually don't have to be technically, the nodes just need to stay online. Of those 10 nodes 6 can go offline and still we will be able to recover the original data. If one goes down it will be replaced after a period of time, if a second goes down in the same period one of them will have to come up pretty quick before they are reconstructed on another node and they lose their share.
Do you know what I mean?
ViogCommunity (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

The technology project can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the plan can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.

That is where the idea comes from.
You can use it as backup and even if half the world blows up but you have your private key you can get everything back by reconstructing the data from blocks on the nodes that are still alive.
And this really aims at business not private customers.

BartVanseer

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:17:31 PM

To be honest we are spending our time on creating something good not on writing a fancy whitepaper that is used to steal your money.
Our product will be finished before a white paper is and then there is no more need for a white paper or a whitepaper Smiley
BartVanseer

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:19:29 PM

Just ask .. we post news frequently about where we are.

If you would like to be part of the testing crew join us on discord and as to get added. That way you can help us test the file distribution part.
But only if you know it might have a lot of bugs and might even not work right away Smiley

BartVanseer

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:20:37 PM

of the time instead of replying to people like you  Wink

But I just did Smiley

Just ask what you need to know and maybe you can give valuable input we didn't think about..
BartVanseer

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

Hey,

The first part I didn't quite understand "In these mining pool, can it be extracted with GPU?"
--> You cannot extract data with a GPU, you need the private key to find all your little pieces of data distributed among the nodes that keep the data (Storagenodes are what we call them)

This part "And in the case of the sale of storage, the vendor at some point should guarantee 100% of the availability of this storage, that is, always connected  and switched on the cluster or the machine?"
Is clear..
--> A vendor needs to keep his machine on online almost all the time, if the machine goes offline too long he will lose the data because it will be reconstructed on another node (or nodes, no guarantee that those blocks will all be moved to the same new node). If all the data is gone he will start again as a new node and collect new blocks from other data..
The system by itself is a big cluster, all data is send to 10 different machines located as far apart as possible. That way you will not have all nodes in a same physical location which is of course not wanted in this setup. 6 of those machines can go offline before the system gets critical, but that will be very difficult to reach because the more nodes go offline the faster the data will be reconstructed somewhere else.

Did I answer your question a little?

If you need more info just ask
kaltun

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:33:35 AM

To be honest we are spending our time on creating something good not on writing a fancy whitepaper that is used to steal your money.
Our product will be finished before a white paper is and then there is no more need for a white paper or a whitepaper Smiley

thats why i sticking with this coin. they have good community,  riable dev ... so i see bright future for this coin...

just need some patience Wink
Plenk

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

thats why i sticking with this coin. they have good community,  riable dev ... so i see bright future for this coin...

Thats it!!

all you need is a Plan.
If there is a whitepaper that is not important.
Important is how Profesional the Dev is.
and BarthVader is a very Profesional Dev.

By the way, i found the dev, i winn the game!!!

hahahahahahaha.............................
kaltun

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

thats why i sticking with this coin. they have good community,  riable dev ... so i see bright future for this coin...

Thats it!!

all you need is a Plan.
If there is a whitepaper that is not important.
Important is how Profesional the Dev is.
and BarthVader is a very Profesional Dev.

By the way, i found the dev, i winn the game!!!

hahahahahahaha.............................

yes ladies and Gentlement....
WE HAVE A WINNER ....

you won ......
 this beautifull , and very precious THX   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Plenk

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:04:50 PM

Grin Thanks!!!!  Shocked

And..............Huh? Huh

What Beautiful thing i won?? Huh

hmmmm...........
Prado.Horso

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:13:46 PM

Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that's going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
kaltun

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that's going on? Thanks for your reply in advance

there is no unsold token here
atm there is bounty going on ... go to discord and sign in

but i think you re a farmer and wont look back at this reply .....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: