Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:22:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can government destroy Bitcoin?  (Read 1705 times)
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:44:03 PM

They can try, but they wont succeed. The whole concept of decentralization is what will protect Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from governments. They are trying to delay the inevitable!!! Change is coming, they will lose their grip on the world and we will all have equal chances to succeed... 
you have the same mind with me, I also think like that. they can do the destruction of BTC but they will not succeed as they had planned I strongly believe it
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
verziagra

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

Many bitcoin enthusiasts, despite a lot of resistance in every country. I am sure one day all will receive bitcoin and cryptocurrency and the price is increasing every year.
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:49:15 PM

I think that's impossible, because they are also using it to do some things, and it is a very good technical currency to trade, saving time, safety and speed.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

As recently government are banning bitcoin in some countries. Do you think can government distroy bitcoin?

,,,After the existence of bitcoin, there are some other government from other countries wanted to ban bicoin, but unfortunately they were failed. Actually, bitcoin is still growing for nowadays and it works normally for the better future.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

Today we see how decetralized apps can be destroyed by governments.
See for example telegram messenger which cant be banned by Russian government and its only beginning

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

Yeah. That if bitcoin did something against the law. The Government can destroy anything that against the law.
Yes in many countries governments announced that using bitcoin is against the law and suppose if you use means you have to pay a penalty. But till today no governament officially announced that they ban cryptocurrency in their country. that means they are against the blockchain technology and they don't have any control over it. once the governament lost there control then they will destroy anything it maybe bitcoin or something else.
nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

The government maybe able to 'destroy' bitcoin in the country. Even if the government blocks all bitcoin-related sites and completely banned.
The government can't seize the bitcoin that we have, except we keep it in the online wallet that they've created.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

they can't destroy bitcoin but they can regulate it. why destroy if they can get money from it and it can passively help their economic to grow. many are against but don't forget many are also in favor of bitcoin. bitcoin is also decentralized and no one is in control over it.
Odelkaleng

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

I think it could be a government to remove or destroy bitcoin. Because for a government if it can threaten then they will take any action. For example if bitcoin is used for everything that is illegal then it can certainly threaten a government.
karamanacar

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

Definitely NO. Bitcoin is like a drugs. Although our government is fighting on drugs, they can't kill all users of it. Like in bitcoin, there will always use bitcoin in transaction, so, government will never destroy bitcoin
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

As recently government are banning bitcoin in some countries. Do you think can government distroy bitcoin?

No, i don't think so, government may ban the usage of bitcoin but they can never ever destroy it. Bitcoin is created for all the people around the world, it is decentralized and nobody controls it.
YED

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:08:25 PM

Complying with government regulators' rules may remove ostensible excuses from their rhetorical arsenal and that may help for a very precious time. But more important are mainstreaming cryptocurrency before regulators can shut it down (the Uber effect) and legally bribing politicians with Bitcoin with with proceeds from the cryptocurrency industry (wealthy cryptocurrency owners should fund key politicians' campaigns, preferably with Bitcoin).

Keeping cryptocurrency legal really is a race against the clock at this point. Its growing popularity serves clashing forces by simultaneously spooking the regulators and mainstream it. The latter wins only to the extent the former can be restrained.

ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

well i think instead this questions we need to enhance data on bitcoin.
no wonder, government try to destroy bitcoin.but they cant success.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

That was so hard for the goverment to destroy bitcoin. Many problem that they consider in it matter and many of point about it and that just imposible for them to destroy it
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

i don't think so. government will accept them. real money will be disappear soon. government must find some thing to trade
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

I dont think if goverments will going to destroy it because some govermemts are accepting this because they know the potential of the cryptocurrency  and i know that this cryptocurrency is our future money our future currency because people used this to trasact so fast.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

they can't destroy bitcoin but they can regulate it. why destroy if they can get money from it and it can passively help their economic to grow. many are against but don't forget many are also in favor of bitcoin. bitcoin is also decentralized and no one is in control over it.

What government can do is making regulation on cryptomarket so government can collecting taxes. To destroy or ban bitcoin, government should shut down internet connection on their country because as long internet connection exist, bitcoin or other crypto will always exist too.

Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:29:39 PM

As recently government are banning bitcoin in some countries. Do you think can government destroy bitcoin?

I guess the bitcoin is already created on the internet and it is already been up in the system having the thinking that no one was an owner of this bitcoin, In my opinion, is a big lie that blockchain is already up and developing over time I don't believe that there is no one that is making this all happened meaning it is already so powerful.When it comes on the internet even the government cannot shut down the bitcoin and blockchain easily because it is already up all over the world surely they could have blocked it but it could go back and already even if they block it in their county there is always a way to access it.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

I think there's been a lot of reviews about what you discussed. there are various differences from many of its members here. but in fact, every country can not destroy bitcoin. and this has happened in the past several years. the last country forbid strong is china, why china, because most miners from china residents. but bitcoin is still used until this moment.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

The government does have the power to do so, in conclusion then the government is an institution that will make regulations whether Bitcoin can be used or prohibit it. The government is very powerful and when the government supports it can be said that the price of Bitcoin will increase because of the increasing trust owned by the public. If the government does not support then one more step Bitcoin will lead to a destruction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: