Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of Fake Bounty Reward  (Read 428 times)
tantra deva

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

the most important thing is to be ware if anyone asks your Personal Key .. this incident becomes a lesson for all of us ... and always be careful because many people cheat to earn money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muwatti

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

Yes thank's for the advice... There are a lots of scammer who emerged now...  I can't help myself to think that this scammer will dominant us especially those person who work legally and hardly...  Its quite unfair that there a lots of person who work like that... We cant blame them it is easy to make this than to work hard...  But its not good... The only things we need to do is to be careful... Our efforts will not go in vain if we always do that...
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

Hi guys, last March 23, 2018 I received an email from Altcoin_name@creditstoken.win which his message states that "You are entitled to receive an advance bounty reward from (Altcoin_Name) Coin Bounty Campaing for your participation. Go to the fowling address to redeem your Bounty Reward using redeem code: wwv.myetherwallet.com#redeem-token" When you open their website it will ask to enter your Private Key and wait for 3 hours to received the tokens. So guys beware of any person who will try to ask your Private Key. I had reported this issue to the owner of the Altcoin_name and sadly I was been disqualified in their bounty campaigns...
Any new beginner into cryoto should read the 101 on crypto.Giving away the wallet private key is like giving the ATM and the pin number .And remember if it's too good to believe then it's probably a scam

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience though it turned out to be sad. The secret code is very important. It is better to have several purses for storage. One must be known only to you.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

Hi guys, last March 23, 2018 I received an email from Altcoin_name@creditstoken.win which his message states that "You are entitled to receive an advance bounty reward from (Altcoin_Name) Coin Bounty Campaing for your participation. Go to the fowling address to redeem your Bounty Reward using redeem code: wwv.myetherwallet.com#redeem-token" When you open their website it will ask to enter your Private Key and wait for 3 hours to received the tokens. So guys beware of any person who will try to ask your Private Key. I had reported this issue to the owner of the Altcoin_name and sadly I was been disqualified in their bounty campaigns...

Thanks for this but for me I would never put a private key from any bounty reward . It will be suspicious for me at first attempt then I won't continue to submit any of my details either to be safe .
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:33:12 PM

If you are new you make mistakes like this. If you are experienced then sorry it is your mistake. Please do remember this: Nobody will ask you for private keys. If they do then just stay away from them. Simple right?

Blah blah
Sroneshay

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

It is clear that it is not necessary to go to various obscure references and especially to introduce their private key.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:17:43 PM

I would also suggest to checking for when will there be reward distribution for bounty participants because some campaign are starting to lock down payments for few months after ico is completed(with smart contracts)This campaign aint open about it and a lot of people are unaware of this,they usually say that it was writen in the whitepapper and lets be honest noone is reading that Grin
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:54:23 PM

Typically anything that mentions that which is not available public knowledge is a scam. No private keys and if you are asked to give an email, these are free so it is easy to create a new email address for different projects/investments.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

Sometimes people are distracted, inattentive and can give the private key to scammers. Everyone must remember not to give the private key to anyone. If someone asks for it's important, stay away from that person. Maintaining basic safety rules reduces the risk of losing money.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:57:18 PM

This will serve as a warning to those people who don't know anything regarding this issues. Its actually pretty easy to figure out the scam from the legit ICO projects. Icos that ask for your private key is already fishy. So beware! Don't be stupid in giving away your private key in any bounty participation. And make sure that your accounts have 2FAs.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: