Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 06:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin?  (Read 2962 times)
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:41:28 AM

I recommend blockchain, Wallet blcokchain excess lies in the flexibility and transparency in showing a transaction on bitcoin, in this wallet we can see the hours, date, month, year, a transaction on bitcoin it is done, and also there are many features in this wallet. such as Quick send, quick send is a feature where we can quickly send bitcoins to other bitcoin addresses without having to set how much the fee will be in wear.
yasong

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:39:21 AM

I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?

The raise in the number of stakeholders and the strong speculative atmosphere are the tools for criminal activities such as money laundering, drug trafficking, smuggling, and illegal fund-raising. Various types of so-called “currency” trading platforms have no legal basis in China.
yasong

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

The raise in the number of stakeholders and the strong speculative atmosphere are the tools for criminal activities such as money laundering, drug trafficking, smuggling, and illegal fund-raising. Various types of so-called “currency” trading platforms have no legal basis in China.

The mainstream wallets at home and abroad, including imToken, BitBill, Jaxx, TenX... My own colleagues and friends are basically in use.
lambe45

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:50:05 AM

there are lots of nice bitcoin wallets, among them:
1. Blockchain
2. CoinBase
3. Xapo
wallet that I use blockchain, this is in my opinion better

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Bas01

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

I think the best bitcoin wallet is the physical one, for example Ledger NanoS or TRESOR (hardware bitcoin wallet) it is more secure as it allows you to store bitcoins offline
EEE14

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

I am using coinbase wallet from long time. It is very good and the coin i have hold on it, that is still secure. But i think hardware wallet is best choice for bitcoin though security question.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:19:33 AM

I recommend you use Myetherwallet its fast easy to use and very secure they guarantee you privacy when it comes to your coins.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:21:48 AM

I recommend you use Myetherwallet its fast easy to use and very secure they guarantee you privacy when it comes to your coins.
i use myetherwallet wallet too and i love it they have the secury you’ll need for your bitcoin and also super easy to use
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:50:51 AM

I’ve been using Ledger Nano for 3-4 months now and I’m happy with it. The best is to use a hardware wallet or a paper wallet properly created. You can also have your funds in different ones if you have a considerable amount, like some crypto in your hardware wallet, some in your paper wallet and a bit in an exchange to trade.

Good day, I see you are a competent person in the field of crypto currency. Maybe you can tell me? Literate people advise me to start a multi-wallet JAX, because it includes various altcoyins. But I read a lot of negative reviews about this purse. I would like to hear your opinion. Thank you in advance.
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

The best wallet for BTC I don't know for sure brother, but I can assure you max security you can have is a paper wallet or a hardware wallet with you, you store them well and you gonna be virtually protected from hackers.

I use my etherwallet and coins.ph, easy to use and user friendly. I can also convert my cash into coins whenever I want to.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

Use blockchain.info wallet if you want to store bitcoin. I am using that wallet to store only my bitcoin. In my country, we have a wallet and an exchanger. I'm from the Philippines by the way. coins.ph is popular among bitcoin investors, where you can store BTC and ETH, cashout and convert PHP to BTC or ETH. It's useful, but if you're talking about in general, I suggest you use blockchain.info. Don't worry, you'll get many suggestions here.

I'm also using Coins.ph because it is convenient. It can be used for payment transactions, for local utilities, for gaming, payments in banks, converting bitcoin into fiat currency and also you can look up bitcoin market value freely.
Bitlife81

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

I recommend wallet to you is the blockchain wallet which this wallet is very secure and friendly user. Also, Ether and Bitcoin Cash can store in this wallet. Another wallet I will recommend to you is the exodus, this wallet has a different feature you can use, also, this wallet is compatible with different types of coin and token.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

Here in our country the popular onlibe wallet that we used especially in bitcoin used is the coins.ph. This application or wallet is very trusted. Over a million people are using it. This wallet has a lot thing that can do like paying bills, buybload and etc. Also you can convert your miney into your local currency. It is also secured.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

the only wallet i know in bitcoin that you make sure is offline wallet but i think qt is good wallet too for pc and blockchain.infi is the best in online wallet as far as i know. maybe there are some good but i recommend only the one that i already try.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1358
Merit: 259

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

I think the best place to store bitcoin is only in blockchain.com because the wallet is directly connected with bitcoin bitcoin and bitcoin transaction maker so it seems very safe if saved there.

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is not good wallet, hardware wallet is good and safe. use a hardware wallet way you do not have to trust no third part and you will have your own privet key.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

I think that hardware wallet is a good and safe. You do not need to trust on other you will have your own private key.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:54:16 PM

The most secure way to store them is probably either a paper wallet or a hardware wallet. I personally think a paper wallet is probably the safest as long as you create the keys offline. The only thing that concerns me about a hardware wallet is that someone handled it at the factory where it was manufactured, so can we really trust that it wasn’t compromised somehow.
Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:16:12 PM

I use only coins.ph because here in our country thats the only bitcoin wallet i know that is safe.and many bitcoin users already used it.its easy to use.easy to convert the bitcoin to our currency and easy to cash out the money if we want too.

19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

The hardware bitmoin purse is a small device that connects to the computer via USB and stores the access keys. A reliable solution for storing a significant amount of crypto currency without third-party services.
Trezor
Ledger Nano
KeepKey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: