Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:41:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn Merit by Leaving a Comment on my Thread  (Read 213 times)
eternalgloom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

I have recently created a Basic Income Overview thread in the altcoin section, but I've not received much feedback on it.
If you want to earn some merit, you can do so by leaving a constructive comment on my thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3242065

I will not give you merit if you leave spam comments. Only comments that are adding value to the thread will be rewarded!

If you can find another project that I can add to the thread, you will get 7 merits.
Constructive comments will receive 1 - 5 merits, depending on how much effort you put into it.

I hope this service isn't against the forum's rules, if it is I will lock this thread as soon as I'm notified.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

I hope this service isn't against the forum's rules, if it is I will lock this thread as soon as I'm notified.
1. It seems you are misusing your Smerits for bumping your own topic.
2. Why not you take some time to review constructive posts everywhere in this forum rather than only one topic, that too yours.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

Great strategy to let the audience read your topic and using merit as an exchange

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
eternalgloom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

2. Why not you take some time to review constructive posts everywhere in this forum rather than only one topic, that too yours.

1. bumping the topic isn't the point, I can already do that myself every 48 hours or so. I just want some quality feedback that I can actually work with to improve the post. You can see that I've asked for feedback multiple times in my replies, but that clearly isn't doing much.

2. I'm already doing that, look at my merit history. I don't plan to spend more than 50 merits or so on this.

aencarnaci

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:27:32 PM

1. bumping the topic isn't the point, I can already do that myself every 48 hours or so. I just want some quality feedback that I can actually work with to improve the post. You can see that I've asked for feedback multiple times in my replies, but that clearly isn't doing much.

2. I'm already doing that, look at my merit history. I don't plan to spend more than 50 merits or so on this.
Your explanations are sounding reasonable enough. Still, I like to suggest you to PM @Lauda (or any other veteran member) about this services. Because you should not be a beginning point of narrowing down the spirit of Merit system by using it for incentivizing to get feedback.

I still feel you must get feedback by natural not due to the rewards of Smerits.
eternalgloom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

Your explanations are sounding reasonable enough. Still, I like to suggest you to PM @Lauda (or any other veteran member) about this services. Because you should not be a beginning point of narrowing down the spirit of Merits by using it for incentivizing to get feedback.

I still feel you must get feedback by natural not due to the rewards of Smerits.

I've created a thread in the meta section Wink Thanks for your concerns though, I do appreciate the criticism!

aencarnaci

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

I do appreciate the criticism!
I just talk in care of you and this forum. I must thank you for taking my concern in positive way rather than as a personal attack. Definitely I will take time to review your topic, just my another responsibility !
eternalgloom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

Seems like this is against forum rules after all, sorry locking this thread immediately!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3309869.msg34548909#msg34548909

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: