Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH price increase to 1k3$ again ?  (Read 2750 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

I think we can go back to this price, never doubt the potential of ETH, knowing that about half of the projects in the encrypted world are running on the basis of ETH, and now the market is waiting for the latest developments in the ICO policy, which may be the latest in one or two months, and I think ETH will come back soon.

Ethereum is always going up because it has a lot of investments from initial coin offerings, that is why it has soo much demand, specially on ico times.
But it is true that it might be difficult for it to reach $1300.. it will take some time

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:56:18 PM

it is possible to realize this because now the market has begun to give a lot of positive signals about the nearness of the upside.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

Possible, I think ETH can not be reached at this point, but by the end of the year ETH prices will rise sharply. So we should not miss buying opportunities for today.
Look at eth now, for me price of it will increase like 5x more till the end of this year, this coin has big future and we can make a lot by investing in it or making some trades. Just believe in Etherum.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

Possible, I think ETH can not be reached at this point, but by the end of the year ETH prices will rise sharply. So we should not miss buying opportunities for today.
Look at eth now, for me price of it will increase like 5x more till the end of this year, this coin has big future and we can make a lot by investing in it or making some trades. Just believe in Etherum.

Wow great if 5x at the end of the year 2018 it's mean can hit $3000, I hope it's coming true. If ETH can hit $3000 this year it's mean 2x from the highest price before. Hopefully, this will happen soon, I will wait and hold them although a little.
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:13:18 AM
Merited by LastJedi (1)

The price is going to based on what the sec has to say on May 3 about it.
Non-complaint securities is not something they want to be mixed up with when it comes to being a cryptocurrency.
They want to treat it like what ripple is and just look the way they are going.
Towards being aligned with the banks.

olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:22:59 AM

The price increase for ETH is more organic than most coins out there, it has a more realistic application and a refined market system. One would have thought that because more dApps are being created on its network, then ETH price should increase - sound economics - Demand vs. Supply, however, there is more intrinsic determinant to ETH price. The price at 1k3$ would settle more conveniently when another major milestone has been reached.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:47:29 AM

about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh

Ethereum will be able to rise, although last month the price of ethereum fell very low but the ethereum will be able to increase and reach $ 1500, and it's just a matter of time.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:54:31 AM

about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh
That can happen when many investors pour money into the Crypto market. This is a very potential market and people should trust it.
In the future, the market capitalization of Crypto will amount to more than $ 2 billion, which means that the altcoin will be greatly increased. So hold on from now on. Wink

maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:20:28 AM

I am sure that ETH will be worth more.capitalization is growing very rapidly.a lot of ico that use smart contracts.this technology is only for eth.be sure this year is very good for ethereum
Albertio

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:41:32 AM

I think the ETH is in a good trend and this we can see with the increasing price of the market of course this takes the process but I am sure there will be a good movement with eth in the middle of this year. you have to be patient in this situation.
shleem2

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:26:46 AM

a lot of people are saying ETH will reach 2.5k by years end so yeah i can see 1.3k easily
zippolo

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:22:33 PM

I think that prices above $ 1,000 for 1 Ethereum will be in the summer of 2018. by the end of the year, the price may be higher than $ 2000. but guess very hard. the only thing you can be sure that Ethereum will not fall below $ 500 in 2018.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

Of course, I can. I am sure ethereum can reach a price of $ 1000 USD. Looking at market conditions and price charts ethereum, began to show the movement to rise. Already many investors and traders who start doing hold and do not do dump. It also marks the rising price of ethereum. Based on predictions by ethereum analysts, by the end of 2018, ethereum can reach its peak price, about $ 2000 ++ USD. So for the price of $ 1000, it's still very likely to happen. However, of course it still takes several days or weeks. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
TowaDeni

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

Nowadays anything can happen on the market, even unpredictable ups and downs
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:47:24 AM

Yeah I expect ETH to pass $1,000 by the end of the year with other alts also rising if Btc start its bull run.
I personally believe ETH will pass $ 1000 mark over the next few weeks. ETH prices are above $ 700 and they continue to rise. It can be seen that they do not decrease. Investing in them is now the best opportunity.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

We are already passed 700usd again, I personally think once prove of stake is fully inplemented we could see an ether price of far above previous highs. Let’s see what happens Smiley

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:03:47 AM

Yeah I expect ETH to pass $1,000 by the end of the year with other alts also rising if Btc start its bull run.
I personally believe ETH will pass $ 1000 mark over the next few weeks. ETH prices are above $ 700 and they continue to rise. It can be seen that they do not decrease. Investing in them is now the best opportunity.

Crypto market started to cover up and ETH experience some good performance because it slowly increasing its value. I truly believe that $1k mark will not only be reached but it will also can go high above from what we expected. So, let's see for the next few weeks what will be its next movement.
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:12:37 AM

of course, of course, it won't occur at once, but be sure that he will reach even 2 thousand less than in a year. he has phenomenal prospects, and it is only about when it occurs. if Vitalik releases more positive news, then long I think won't have to wait.
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

The price of eth did go up $70 in that past 24 hours so the news which was swirling around the sec department to be deciding if it was a security or not has passed.
It must of been in eths favor in a positive way. Wink

olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:49:32 PM

It's nice to see that ETH is gaining momentum and its heading to its former ATH, all we can hope is for it not to drop this weekend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: