Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 principles of trade coin a new person should know  (Read 131 times)
hoangvuthach (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:03:15 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 04:01:21 AM by hoangvuthach

As a newcomer to Trade coin, you always have to spend a lot of capital because you do not understand the market, do not understand the psychology of sharks, the other players. Here are 16 principles used in Tradecoin.

1: Determine the level of investment capital

Identify the capital that is idle, if lost does not affect life and start with small money

2: Define goals

TRADER (buy - sell surfing)
HOLDER (long-term hold)
TRADER & HOLDER

3: Determine the coin market

The coin market is divided into three segments:
Low risk: Top coin 1-4
Medium risk: Top coin 5-11
High risk: The coin has good information but has small capital.

4: Equitable distribution of capital

If conditions permit, it is advisable to divide 100% of capital as follows: 60% to 3a + 20% to 3b and 20% to 3c. Thus segment 3a will be Term, 3b segment is medium term and segment 3c is Spread. wave.
Note: Do not listen to everyone that invested in 3c, if lucky account x2, x5, x10 ... but the possibility of losing white will be very high. "Tham smuggled," he kept slow, sure not need more words just hope khg lost capital, when capital loss you will fall into misery!
Example: You have 100 $, if you slowly x2 account. You have $ 200 now, but if you lose 50% of the money that means you only have $ 50, the difficulty starts here. Now you want $ 200 then you have x4 account. It's not easy.

5: A mistake when choosing coin

The newbie mistake is to choose the cheapest coin that buy just because it, cheap hope it's quick x2, x10 that ignore information is wrong nhé because these kind of coin will kill those who do not know fast .
For example: Coin A costs 0.1 BTC and coin B is 0.000000050 (50 satoshi) and have you ever wondered what would happen if A and B reduced a shatoshi? A decrease 1 Sat is nothing but B 1 Sat means your B in 2% reduction, is that terrible?

6: Intensive Capital Management

Once you have invested in 3a, 3b, 3c, you should not use all your funds for one purchase or sale of all your shares in one sale. When buying and selling, you have to combine more information and technical analysis, according to the experience of 20% ahead of technical analysis and 80% of news; Therefore, when the market does not have any significant information, it mainly relies on technology and vice versa. If the initial capital is too small to divide so much, then you should choose 3a or 3b only and HOLDER is the main, the possibility of winning 3a is over 85% but slowly. And remember not to buy top selling bottom!

Turn back a little time, the past one played FOR - RECEIVED sure the high interest rate is 30% / month, meaning 100 days x2 new account, if playing 100% of your capital still risky ro; The stock market has stocks that you hold from 6 months to 1 year is normal, IPO is much longer ... Today Trade coin you should not be too hot to break things! Do not see anyone else win big greed! Sometimes I have to review myself want to buy a good afternoon (if it is too good) is too excessive and too greedy?

7: Technical Analysis

Many wondering what you do not know technical analysis now how to do ?! Nothing to worry about, I myself do not know too much technical analysis ... just know what to know! First, you have to know the candlestick, resistance, support, resistance, support area, Bollinger Bands, if you like MACD is ok then, (who knows more then just analyze , the other analysts then review and then re-evaluate) (results are not very wrong with small capital). These are up youtube find out is full, select the clip that easy to understand that learn. When analyzing too long the opportunity will fly away, analysis will pay the price! Ah! For another 1 vde important in the analysis is to pay attention to the timeframe 15 ', 30', 1h, 4h, ..., 1 day ... will give different values ​​in the short or long term.

Note: When I talk about technical analysis with just a few simple tools, the experts "thix" analyze will throw stones here, but okay, this is not a lesson in class but a personal experience. And should not be discussed here.

8: Identify news and rumors

Need to distinguish the difference between news and rumors, News is the real confirmation, once the fake news, it is rumored. When you receive a message, you should find out and analyze it as news or rumors. The first is to review the original anchor, news anchor and original anchor, see more in other forums and comments on the news and do not forget to post the time offline. A reputable person will have many Views, Like, Follow, Subscribed, and many good comments or vice versa, if you know the original posters, then what else?
Sometimes the rumor that many people accept it will be good news in the short term (surfing).
Here is the example: Coin Y is priced at 5 Shatoshi, the volume is 100 BTC and in the group you are notified 19h tonight WHALE will eat Pump to the moon. So the "house" in the Pump group only need in the hands of 30 BTC and start buying coin Y slowly, to nearly 19h they buy in large quantities to push prices up to 10-20%. At that time, it was believed that WHALE had appeared, believed to be real and started to buy. Assume that in the group you have 500 people, many participants, few people and no one participate ... on average each participant 0.2 BTC so the capital injected into coin Y = 0.2BTC x 500 = 100BTC, right Price immediately increased more than 100%. While the 500 brothers are eager to buy in, but anyone knows that the amount of Y they are buying is mostly from the "home" sold out for you to enter, secure home and doubled the account. What will your role be?
We stomp on each other to live, killing fellow ... who escape early, say 50%, 40% ... 10% or lucky draw the capital, most of the remaining is tan body. So the number of people with little benefit still believes that WHALE pump is real, the rest blame themselves on the order too slow, more importantly, the reputation of "home" is still intact and 500 brothers continue. exploited in the next game. It is pitiful. The figure in the article is illustrative, if this Group Pump has several thousand people, the consequences are even more terrible.

In short, the pump (khg must be 100% all bad) must check, recheck many times its honesty and importance should be received from the ACE has "heart" and prestige and decision The last one is with you.

The news and rumors after confirming the truthfulness to how much% and need to combine with a little technical analysis is that you can confidently battle alone.

9: Psychological self , Time Trading Fund , The entrance and the order

The psychology itself must be really firm, so please know the knowledge from the number 1 /. to 8. in the previous 2 posts. When the market fluctuates strongly, it is necessary to determine what is the peak and the bottom, determine immediately which price to buy and sell at any price, when deciding whether to definitely buy - sell or long term hug and decide then khg. regrets!

Time trade funds: should spend reasonable time for each way to hit TRADER or HOLDER. (Now you work as an employee at 8am, salary is only 5tr dong / month). Also spend a lot of time learning the coin information you have and will hold.

On the command SELL / BUY: you need to determine how much capital for that command, do not enter the feeling, for example the number of 10, 100, 1000 ... will not control the effect or damage caused by that command. You have to specify this order $ 10, $ 100 ... or 0.01 btc, 0.05btc, 0.1 btc ... until the word (loss) 10%, 20% ... also know how effective or how much damage. Sometimes you keep up to 10,000 VND coin A, when the price doubled, think that winning big turned out 10,000 coin A price of only $ 2 for example!

On the SELL / BUY you should turn Bollinger bands up and determine the price of the top and bottom temporarily. When buying, it is better to place one bottom higher than the bottom (can be identified at bottom 1, bottom 2 ...); Similarly, if you want to sell, then sell below the price of a pin (can specify more top 1, top 2 ...). In a nutshell, you can buy multiple times and sell multiple times (should be).

10: TAKE PROFIT  & STOP LOSS

You have to determine this before the potential command will win how much% and reduce the percentage loss then (combined with long or short term strategy). Maybe you set a goal of 10% increase and 10% slash cut then, this will be true but not enough. Usually you look at the Bollinger Bands for a peak or a trough. + The current news is whether it is going well or bad.

The floor fee is small, not big, but know, some people over the air after a while to see the negative account because of this wrong fee. For a Bittrex floor fee of 0.25%, you must charge a 0.25 x 2 = 0.5% purchase. When the sell order is greater than 0.5%, it will be profitable. Quick tip to understand: You lose profit and cut 8%, only purchase price x 92% or purchase price x 108% is the immediate result. Unless you have to line up to keep capital, surfing should be profitable 5% or more.

Example 1: The price hit the bottom of this decline is merely a correction, in addition to nothing bad news so cut what do even if it fell 10%? If it is certain that it will fall further, stop loss and buy at lower prices.
In addition, you have the condition of capital should be applied DCA method (average price).

Example 2: Buy 1 coin A at $ 100, now reduced to $ 80, you buy 1 more, so you will have 2 coin A at the average price of $ 90 ... and so on if Do you have faith with A. When selling too to avoid eating or losing food you also split up selling price increases from the price that feel accepted profit.

11: Bull trap, Bear trap, Fire account .

Sometimes you will see a coin increase very quickly and also shocked (and vice versa) this is WHALE set traps, those who lack experience, knowledge, psychological weakness will be trapped, or Buy high prices and then dropped the carpet, or sell the price is very low and watching coin sales have increased dramatically.

Usually players play big playing Margin when accounts record similar phenomena, prices fall deep and then rise again. So when the market fluctuates and it is predicted that many accounts will be burnt. Should order a price a little cheaper there will be surprises !!!

12: BUY WALL - SELL WALL

Walls for buying and selling walls are places that are blocking the purchase price or selling price in a large enough quantity or large. Usually this information is for reference only because you have to know that when the giants want to threaten you to fall into their trap, they will place the lock and you must know that this command has the right to cancel. any time before order matching.

Therefore Buy Wall or Sell Wall can be real can also be virtual. I personally only refer to this indicator and are worth about 20% less or less in the decision.

13: SCAM and the thing to know

All your personal accounts: email, facebook, zalo, telegram, trade account, blockchain wallet, bank account, including laoptop, your phone and your regular SIM ... are all money. Maximum security and protection, turn on security 2 layers, absolutely not foolishly provide any information about the account or text messages on the phone even if you need someone to help ==> Full All are Scam.

14: BTC price fluctuations

Trade coin should pay attention to the price of BTC because the Bitcoin changes, the market Altcoin more or less affected. There is no clear rule of coincidence or inversion with the BTC with more than 700 coins, there will also be a decrease in the increase, just note that it is known to move too panic and panic. See what to do next or simply wait.

15: Last Critical Principle .

You have the right to see what others say, analyze ... but believe it or not. Should see for your reference + knowledge = income.

Dump or Pump value is valid for how long and should be considered in the short and long term. Many of you buy the afternoon finished complaining ... the next day increased dramatically ... Or buy the next day 5-10% increase and you do not know the rating will not go to surf the next few days are deeply reduced! Also complain!

You should create your own knowledge. Make it a fishing rod, but not every day to ask a fish to eat is very dangerous.

Limit people should ask someone what to buy what to sell! And I myself can not answer such questions!

News and rumors are double-edged sword it can help you today and kill you tomorrow if you do not know refinement find out!

source : https://steemit.com/tradecoin/@anhdung7112000/experience-of-trade-coin-relationship-without-loss

Indohunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:32:25 AM

~Snip~
oh Man, I think you doing wrong here. I remember, I already read this article on other medium before . Then I try to searching on it. Here is the real article EXPERIENCE OF TRADE COIN RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT LOSS, then you copy the whole topic with a little bit editing on it. You should put the sources link when you copy paste the article or you will be put in plagiarism list.
hoangvuthach (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:02:55 AM

~Snip~
oh Man, I think you doing wrong here. I remember, I already read this article on other medium before . Then I try to searching on it. Here is the real article EXPERIENCE OF TRADE COIN RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT LOSS, then you copy the whole topic with a little bit editing on it. You should put the sources link when you copy paste the article or you will be put in plagiarism list.

thank you, i have read it from vietnamese and translate it to english, i do not know its source, thank you for giving me source, i will add
Indohunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:15:25 AM

thank you, i have read it from vietnamese and translate it to english, i do not know its source, thank you for giving me source, i will add
It's about copyright even if you get it from other language you should put the source. The article on steemit already posted from 10 months ago.
I've just report you. Seriously man, you've been here for 10 months and still don't know this rule.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: