Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ZER]🔐ZERO - Your Transactions Are Your Business ✅  (Read 36850 times)
R3DEY3 (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:57:38 AM

waiting for more update about this project. hope this project will solve the problem.

Doubt it, I only see the same team of yes men that never were critical of Demarsac in the first place.
Hope y'all got enough money to catch what I'll be dropping.

What happened to "I will hold and support the team" ?

That was before I was banned for speaking my mind. I also see that this board is heavily edited, 2 of my posts and 1 post from another guy got deleted. You do know that autocracy never wins in the long run , it never has.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F8bmVBP9.jpg&t=587&c=xF_CFphH5nfaYQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scifikid40000

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:18:53 AM

The new thread looks much more informatics than old one.
It’s a good sign.  Wink

But still I can’t see any information about future developments plans.

What about implementing for example hybrid POW/POS, masternodes?
Any ideas to reach more popular exchanges, to launch any promo actions?

Some kind of whitepaper would be great too.

More news to follow soon. Dev's and tech guy's have been combing through code which may be able help adopt/add in a update to ZERO regarding "Masternodes" "Hybrid Algo". All this is down the pipeline tho Smiley Lot's of discussion is on the table regarding these subjects!

We were promised transparrancy and community voting, so why didn't the community get to vote on the most important thing of all, leadership?

who promised you anything? you need to go and get your money back from them. this was a revolution not an election, and your ego was a casualty.
you're just bitching because you're not cool enough to be in the gang. I'm not either, but I'm not bitching about it.
If you've got all these great ideas go do them, start your own chain, fork this one, whatever.
write some code that blows everyone away and makes us all bow down in awe of your awesomeness.
we will all fall crying at your feet begging for your forgiveness that we failed to recognise your greatness.
the whole world will cry out "zeki555, how could we so stupid, you were right about POS and master nodes all along. please accept us as your disciples and we will conquer the world together under your leadership."
I mean, what is it really that you want? some kind of title? how about
senior FUDmaster general? we can make you a baseball cap and a tshirt, put your face on the website.
meh
anyone thats reading this guys posts and is wondering "what the hell?" should join our telegram group. Its pretty cool. lots of tech talk and mining nerds. you'll see that the ZERO team and community is for real and that this guy is living in some alternative reality
https://t.me/zerocurrency
peace
byzodiac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

Hello zero cryptopia=trade satoshi the same currency in both?
zeki555

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:39:51 AM

waiting for more update about this project. hope this project will solve the problem.

Doubt it, I only see the same team of yes men that never were critical of Demarsac in the first place.

That was before I was banned for speaking my mind. I also see that this board is heavily edited, 2 of my posts and 1 post from another guy got deleted. You do know that autocracy never wins in the long run , it never has.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F8bmVBP9.jpg&t=587&c=xF_CFphH5nfaYQ

I left the mod/dev channel because you didn't want to profide transparrency and community voting, I even said I was holding my zer and would support as soon as you would implement communtiy voting and transparrency. When I told what happened in the main chat you banned me.

You also forgot to mention all the other chats we had about you creating a secret chat to make a committee of 7 members that will decide everything, without letting the community vote. And the chats about democracy.

I asked that all the talking would be done in the mod/dev chat and you didn't want to do that then I asked for an invite to the other chat, you wouldn't. (I even guaranteed there would be no secrecy in the second shown post.)

I also asked to be invited to the secret group so I can survey and keep others that are also sceptical sattisfied in the 2nd post on the right.

You never reacted to any of my questions, So then I left the mod/dev channel and posted in the main channel what happend, and that there would be no community voting on important things like leadership, masternodes etc. You then banned me from the main chat.

Don't show one sided information and think people will be stupid enough to buy it. Why don't you post the posts where members of the mod/dev chat discovered you had a secret chat? And the posts constantin made where he clearly states this is not a democracy, and that democracy is overrated? What about the posts before I left the chat (for instance from ingar and benny)? That's some nice photoshopping you did there, you removed quite some posts.

You knew that I could contribute quite a lot, thats why you kept asking me to contribute, but I will have none of that autocracy and secrecy that you offer, I will only let the people know what they deserve to know.
zeki555

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

It’s a good sign.  Wink

More news to follow soon. Dev's and tech guy's have been combing through code which may be able help adopt/add in a update to ZERO regarding "Masternodes" "Hybrid Algo". All this is down the pipeline tho Smiley Lot's of discussion is on the table regarding these subjects!

We were promised transparrancy and community voting, so why didn't the community get to vote on the most important thing of all, leadership?

who promised you anything? you need to go and get your money back from them. this was a revolution not an election, and your ego was a casualty.
you're just bitching because you're not cool enough to be in the gang. I'm not either, but I'm not bitching about it.
If you've got all these great ideas go do them, start your own chain, fork this one, whatever.
write some code that blows everyone away and makes us all bow down in awe of your awesomeness.
we will all fall crying at your feet begging for your forgiveness that we failed to recognise your greatness.
the whole world will cry out "zeki555, how could we so stupid, you were right about POS and master nodes all along. please accept us as your disciples and we will conquer the world together under your leadership."
I mean, what is it really that you want? some kind of title? how about
senior FUDmaster general? we can make you a baseball cap and a tshirt, put your face on the website.
meh
anyone thats reading this guys posts and is wondering "what the hell?" should join our telegram group. Its pretty cool. lots of tech talk and mining nerds. you'll see that the ZERO team and community is for real and that this guy is living in some alternative reality
https://t.me/zerocurrency
peace

All I want is transparrancy and for the community to vote on leadership and all other future developments. I won't even be participating as an elect in the voting.
ConstantinGR

Activity: 213

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Marketing-wise perhaps you are correct, but investors may wonder what happened to this coin during its first year of existence, and if we keep things in the dark, in may be wrong in the long term. What's important now, is that we will strive to do our best.

You wrote that the main developer left the project. I think that for investors this information is superfluous, can hinder the project. I would advise this information to be removed.
R3DEY3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

I left the mod/dev channel because you didn't want to profide transparrency and community voting, I even said I was holding my zer and would support as soon as you would implement communtiy voting and transparrency. When I told what happened in the main chat you banned me.

You also forgot to mention all the other chats we had about you creating a secret chat to make a committee of 7 members that will decide everything, without letting the community vote. And the chats about democracy.

I asked that all the talking would be done in the mod/dev chat and you didn't want to do that then I asked for an invite to the other chat, you wouldn't. (I even guaranteed there would be no secrecy in the second shown post.)

I also asked to be invited to the secret group so I can survey and keep others that are also sceptical sattisfied in the 2nd post on the right.

You never reacted to any of my questions, So then I left the mod/dev channel and posted in the main channel what happend, and that there would be no community voting on important things like leadership, masternodes etc. You then banned me from the main chat.

Don't show one sided information and think people will be stupid enough to buy it. Why don't you post the posts where members of the mod/dev chat discovered you had a secret chat? And the posts constantin made where he clearly states this is not a democracy, and that democracy is overrated? What about the posts before I left the chat (for instance from ingar and benny)? That's some nice photoshopping you did there, you removed quite some posts.

You knew that I could contribute quite a lot, thats why you kept asking me to contribute, but I will have none of that autocracy and secrecy that you offer, I will only let the people know what they deserve to know.

This is a community coin, and upcoming development and forward moves will be shared and open with the community. Zero needs some sort of efficient governance and a board responsible for decision making. That's why a community team has been formed that will take this project going forward. Since it is impossible to have all community members in the leading team, the team composition took into consideration individuals that have contributed voluntarily and that have shown genuine, tangible and proven interest in this project so far. We are all in this to help Zero. This is an important time for Zero, we can't all tear our progress down just because all want to have a say. We are 100s of people having all great ideas. We can though ONLY go ONE direction. So please have some faith!! Myself, @R3DEY3 and @ConstantinGR really want this to succeed and have been trying our best to help sideways along the previous team. Unfortunately that didn't work AT ALL. Truth is we did most of the work, specially @R3DEY3 and @ConstantinGR doing research and supporting miners and building awareness. Now it's time to continue on those efforts and to move forward.
ConstantinGR

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:14:43 PM

I wouldn't like to exaggerate, so I wouldn't say the original Zero dev tried to fix zcash "weaknesses", but as Rick posted, he tried to tweak the algorithm in order to improve some features. So he modified the equihash algorithm by changing two parameters, and he also removed the 20% dev fee. The change of parameters, generated the following results:

Block Size 4MB | Higher Time Complexity X16 | Higher Memory Requirements X16 | Faster Block Verification X4 | Smaller Solutions 400 Bytes | (instead of 1344)

So far, mining operations for Zero require 25-30% less power consumption than zcash and mining profitability has been quite high for a very long time, even these days it is still quite profitable despite the low exchange price.

The following are only my personal opinions and a more formal joint statement will be posted here after some team meetings take place and we get consensus.

Regarding masternodes: Implementing masternodes is a huge leap that requires very careful consideration since it will alter dramatically the current balance, safety and stability.
It also means that we will need a hard fork and this complicates things considerably.
We also need to maintain zcash compatibility, since we will be getting free updates this way, and the upcoming September update is of extremely high importance, as it plans to increase the transaction speed of shielded addresses, this way making complete privacy available in mobile wallets and thus in every day applications.
There are other priorities that come first, such a new wallet, a Nvidia miner and one or more new exchange listings that we will try to implement first.
The above don't mean that we exclude the possibility of masternodes, I am just saying that it is not our short term priority.
As for Demarsac's "Machwave" roadmap target, I have to be fair and say that despite the fancy name, all that it was about is was to introduce a fork in order to apply experimental changes on Zero, without risking Zero to become a lab rat. For example, if we need to test masternodes and avoid any potential damage that we cannot foresee, one way would be to fork Zero, do an airdrop and apply masternodes on the forked coin , so this way current holders are satisfied and at the same time Zero is safe.

Apparently a coin needs community support to grow, though Dev has left the coin and it still has the trust of the community to continue to exist.
What are the weaknesses of Zcash that ZERO will improve? Do you intend to use masternode for your coin?
zeki555

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

This is a community coin, and upcoming development and forward moves will be shared and open with the community. Zero needs some sort of efficient governance and a board responsible for decision making. That's why a community team has been formed that will take this project going forward. Since it is impossible to have all community members in the leading team, the team composition took into consideration individuals that have contributed voluntarily and that have shown genuine, tangible and proven interest in this project so far. We are all in this to help Zero. This is an important time for Zero, we can't all tear our progress down just because all want to have a say. We are 100s of people having all great ideas. We can though ONLY go ONE direction. So please have some faith!! Myself, @R3DEY3 and @ConstantinGR really want this to succeed and have been trying our best to help sideways along the previous team. Unfortunately that didn't work AT ALL. Truth is we did most of the work, specially @R3DEY3 and @ConstantinGR doing research and supporting miners and building awareness. Now it's time to continue on those efforts and to move forward.

So are you going to consult the community in these decissions, and are you taking community votes on community initiatives into consideration?
ConstantinGR

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

Please see my previous post as well.

We are currently working on quite a few things and we are trying to assemble a capable team. There are many volunteers and we have our door fully open for all of them.
Once the team agrees on a solid plan, formal announcements will follow.
We are aware of the priorities, our tech people have already started working on updating zer code and researching on wallet options and we are also considering a bounty for a wallet and/or miner, and once these two top priorities (wallet and miner) get resolved, it will be much easier to apply for new exchange listings.

Our marketing manager Ingar has also some brilliant ideas about applications and marketing/promotions, and along with other community members he is already working on a new website that will debut within a few days.

An this is what our tech expert, Cryptoforge.cc, stated on telegram recently:

"We are currently in the process of reviewing open source projects across the zcash ecosystem to identify possible  port candidates. We are also setting up a github to house all of the ports we are working on so you all can see the progress".

It’s a good sign.  Wink

zeki555

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:24:40 PM

I wouldn't like to exaggerate, so I wouldn't say the original Zero dev tried to fix zcash "weaknesses", but as Rick posted, he tried to tweak the algorithm in order to improve some features. So he modified the equihash algorithm by changing two parameters, and he also removed the 20% dev fee. The change of parameters, generated the following results:

Block Size 4MB | Higher Time Complexity X16 | Higher Memory Requirements X16 | Faster Block Verification X4 | Smaller Solutions 400 Bytes | (instead of 1344)

So far, mining operations for Zero require 25-30% less power consumption than zcash and mining profitability has been quite high for a very long time, even these days it is still quite profitable despite the low exchange price.

The following are only my personal opinions and a more formal joint statement will be posted here after some team meetings take place and we get consensus.

Regarding masternodes: Implementing masternodes is a huge leap that requires very careful consideration since it will alter dramatically the current balance, safety and stability.
It also means that we will need a hard fork and this complicates things considerably.
We also need to maintain zcash compatibility, since we will be getting free updates this way, and the upcoming September update is of extremely high importance, as it plans to increase the transaction speed of shielded addresses, this way making complete privacy available in mobile wallets and thus in every day applications.
There are other priorities that come first, such a new wallet, a Nvidia miner and one or more new exchange listings that we will try to implement first.
The above don't mean that we exclude the possibility of masternodes, I am just saying that it is not our short term priority.
As for Demarsac's "Machwave" roadmap target, I have to be fair and say that despite the fancy name, all that it was about is was to introduce a fork in order to apply experimental changes on Zero, without risking Zero to become a lab rat. For example, if we need to test masternodes and avoid any potential damage that we cannot foresee, one way would be to fork Zero, do an airdrop and apply masternodes on the forked coin , so this way current holders are satisfied and at the same time Zero is safe.

Apparently a coin needs community support to grow, though Dev has left the coin and it still has the trust of the community to continue to exist.
What are the weaknesses of Zcash that ZERO will improve? Do you intend to use masternode for your coin?

Some of the special functions that these nodes perform are:

- Increasing privacy of transactions
- Doing instant transactions
- Participating in governance and voting
- Enable budgeting and treasury system in cryptos

https://coinsutra.com/masternodes/

Implementing masternodes will not affect the zcash compatibility, implementing masternodes would enable instant transactions as stated above, so you wouldn't have to need the zcash udate in the first place. It's not really a risk if the code is allready available, just look at snowgem, the first equihash algo with masternodes. They have a great wallet too you can adopt improve and rebrand. There's really no reason to wait or use a fork to test masternodes. You should ask the community what they think.
ConstantinGR

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

I am not going to debate with you mate. You have your own opinion which I respect, but it so happens that it does not coincide with the team's plans, at least for now, for the reasons I explained.

You will not succeed in convincing anyone with repeated aggressive posts, even if you were right.

No team would accept to work with you and have you as a watchdog and as someone who hinders efficient decision making.

We invited you to contribute in our work channels, and if you could prove that you have skills that would benefit the leading team, then you would earn everyone's respect and a possible spot in the management team.

Whilst we did promise transparency and continuous communication, we never promised direct democracy, elections and voting. You cannot blame us for something we never promised. It is a huge misunderstanding of yours. I quote my post from a few days ago:

"Voting and decision making: There will be voting between the 7 members of the new team (so far we have a very good understanding and we have full consensus). Adding more members in the team wouldn't be effective right now, considering that we will have 1 to 2 main devs as well soon. We actively listen to all opinions posted here. We will be fully reasoning our decisions. We will keep being fully transparent and actively listening and communicating with the community. If we fail to deliver, we will resign/step down."

You chose to quit and to blackmail us, threatening that you would dump your coins and then you started spamming this thread and posting a bunch of inconsistent statements.

I think I have fully addressed this matter and from now on I choose to ignore any replies of zeki555, as I need to be more productive and to focus towards the project's success.

Implementing masternodes will not affect the zcash compatibility, implementing masternodes would enable instant transactions as stated above, so you wouldn't have to need the zcash udate in the first place. It's not really a risk if the code is allready available, just look at snowgem, the first equihash algo with masternodes. They have a great wallet too you can adopt improve and rebrand. There's really no reason to wait or use a fork to test masternodes. You should ask the community what they think.

zeki555

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:47:44 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 03:03:00 PM by zeki555

I am not going to debate with you mate. You have your own opinion which I respect, but it so happens that it does not coincide with the team's plans, at least for now, for the reasons I explained.

You will not succeed in convincing anyone with repeated aggressive posts, even if you were right.

No team would accept to work with you and have you as a watchdog and as someone who hinders efficient decision making.

We invited you to contribute in our work channels, and if you could prove that you have skills that would benefit the leading team, then you would earn everyone's respect and a possible spot in the management team.

Whilst we did promise transparency and continuous communication, we never promised direct democracy, elections and voting. You cannot blame us for something we never promised. It is a huge misunderstanding of yours. I quote my post from a few days ago:

"Voting and decision making: There will be voting between the 7 members of the new team (so far we have a very good understanding and we have full consensus). Adding more members in the team wouldn't be effective right now, considering that we will have 1 to 2 main devs as well soon. We actively listen to all opinions posted here. We will be fully reasoning our decisions. We will keep being fully transparent and actively listening and communicating with the community. If we fail to deliver, we will resign/step down."

You chose to quit and to blackmail us, threatening that you would dump your coins and then you started spamming this thread and posting a bunch of inconsistent statements.

I think I have fully addressed this matter and from now on I choose to ignore any replies of zeki555, as I need to be more productive and to focus towards the project's success.

You mean you didn't promiss democracy. We all agreed that community voting would be implemented and that there would be voting on masternodes. Then (since you are a fierce opponent of masternodes) you decided to create a secret channel to implement this committee you created. The base for the community takeover was always transparrency and community voting. Just check the history of the main channel for yourselves.
So why wouldn't you let the community decide on wether we implement masternodes or not? Why not give the community the power to decide their coin's destiny?

"No team would accept to work with you and have you as a watchdog and as someone who hinders efficient decision making."

You mean someone who wants to be fully transparant towards the community? You have to understand that it's not up to you to make the desicions in a community coin. And if you're not up for debate then you want to make all the decissions regarding the investment of the community. I hope you can take that load on your back, because your precedor couldn't.
R3DEY3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:34:32 PM

yes - trading on both of these exchanges as [ZER]
cryptoctrader

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:45:22 PM

What are the news about ZERO?
scifikid40000

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:03:53 AM

What are the news about ZERO?
new leadership team in place
exciting things coming
watch this space

myfamilyisthebest01

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

It would be nice to know when and if we could exchange these coins.
R3DEY3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

It would be nice to know when and if we could exchange these coins.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ZER_BTC

https://crex24.com/exchange/ZER-USD

https://crex24.com/exchange/ZER-BTC

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=ZERO_BTC
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:46:17 PM

This project is really good and I see that it will be successful!
Fionoa

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

I just only known it now that ad blockers whitelist some ads for money. I hope this startup will not follow that way.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: