Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Trap in progress!  (Read 151 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:37:43 PM

Bitcoin:

An individual or group are setting themselves up for a BIG trading profit

OR

They might be long term holders
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

I also saw that today was, I think that this is the sign of the beginning of a new sheet in the history of the Crypto-currency. Maybe this is the beginning of a new wave of demand for crypto-currencies? I think that this is exactly possible and if such a wave has begun, then the bitcoin prices will not be exactly comic, because this time many people know about bitcoin. So here you can think of hundreds of thousands
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:45:56 PM

I heard that today some whale or big money entered the crypto market, may be it is the day of new dawn and market moving towards recovery from here, i hope the market performance will be ballistic in next months.

Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

This has the hallmarks of George Soros!

This is how he works

He would also be buying over the counter and most likely the Mt Gox stash

He will sell when he has pumped it to a higher level

This is just an opinion!
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

Bitcoin:

OR

There is no individual pulling the bitcoin now.  Have faith on bitcoin and buy more bitcokns this will take the bitcoin price move up. Fake bump as happening on ripple as I now.
Whenever bitcoin started green value. There are some people sharing the negative value and answerd about the bitcoin in this forum and elsewhere. Hope you all not a part of this forum for long time.
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

Perhaps it is time for the bulls, and soon there will be the most interesting rally on the cost of bitcoin and many other currencies. I think now you need to be very careful not to miss the chance to enter the flow of investors. Accurate information as always very little, but we will hope for the May growth.

cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:29:14 PM

Bitcoin:

OR

We've been in the falling market for long time now, now in the 2nd quarter of 2018 I do believe we are going to see another pump or at least price to move towards 20k and stay that way and built itself up nearing the end of the year. This is huge pump even 10% in a day is hell a lot. We can clearly see that new money is slowly moving into bitcoin best strategy to hold and buy lambo tomorrow. I do believe that some groups might be doing this pumps and dumps as it is really hard for one individual to manipulate and impact the market in the big way.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:30:03 PM

It's not a bull trap, it's the Q2 bull run that happens every year. Lots of new investors copying george soros and getting in on the action. They are just getting started, this is good news for hodlers that have been patiently waiting for it to go green again

Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

I heard that today some whale or big money entered the crypto market, may be it is the day of new dawn and market moving towards recovery from here, i hope the market performance will be ballistic in next months.

I really hope so. Today the forum has gone into the discussion of this flight. Let's see what happens next. I hope this isn't another trap.

richardpowelldallas

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:43:16 PM

People are still debating...some other people said it's just big whales walked into the market...who knows, I can't see clearly what's going on behind the curtain, but I'd be supercareful in investing further
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

Take profits while you can,because as far as my technical analysis shows,a possible bull trap is coming ! so we need to be alert when bitcoin's value has started to fail again,always take cutlosses so you can prevent your investments be torn apart by these market manipulators! it seems its very easy for bitcoin to crack down the resistances and its clearly someone who has billions of dolalrs on hand who are trying to pump the market up.
Melfoy72

Activity: 196

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:58:34 PM

I really hope so. Today the forum has gone into the discussion of this flight. Let's see what happens next. I hope this isn't another trap.
Who knows the answer. It's just a Market so big whales do his own business. Even conservative Rothschild's advisors decided to invest in crypto foundation.

Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:02:25 PM

Bitcoin:
OR

Nobody knows what those whales, individual or groups of investors are up to on pumping Bitcoin since yesterday but I only do believe that we already hit the rock-bottom of the dropping and this week would be the time to pump it up so that investors and holders will do have profits and earnings since the last 3 months.
This will be good news for every crypto enthusiasts but still many had doubted that it will only last for a short period of time.
But hopefully we are wrong and it should be Bitcoin will once again lead the crypto market into it's recovery.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:05:04 PM

Who knows the answer. It's just a Market so big whales do his own business. Even conservative Rothschild's advisors decided to invest in crypto foundation.

or maybe it's because of the series of announcements from the giant and wealthy businessmen who does invest into cryptocurrencies and people are just trying to FOMO this past 24 hours.
I really appreciated that the long wait would be over because we are indeed bleeding together with the market and my Crypto Assets aren't that have a good value since last February.
Hopefully the crypto market will recover and this is just a beginning.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Pet240

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

This seems to be the normal trend in crypto market, just as we have had in the post years. I cannot be called a bull trap. This is the era of another phase of bull run in the crypto market. Although some influential and big names have just entered into the market and it is likely to boost the price of Bitcoin. What is happening now is an indication that the market is stabilizing.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:09:55 PM

Guys this is a sign of bullish market making its come back as predicted by many technical and fundamental analysts that the bearish market will give way to bullish market starting from the summer season. So,don't miss the last opportunity to buy deep as the bull rule continue in progress.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:12:59 PM

The only traps are the ones you set in your head and it limits you from making money.  Enjoy the moment and stop scaring yourself by telling yourself it's a bull trap or bear trap.  Scared money doesn't make money. 
dutchlincoln

Activity: 434
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:15:32 PM

hope hope hope, think, guess, we hope you hope everyone hopes..
c'mon...
hope is for church...

Can we talk facts here please?
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:18:47 PM

This is how bull runs go, a person, group, or institution puts in a large chunk of money, volume and price spikes, the entire market turns green.

Then, those who have been crying and hodling gets their hope up and start moving things around, market continues uptrend.

People get excited and start to freely trade, there is steady growth.

Media then gets a hold of it and runs news bits about how bitcoin is rising in value, newbies see this and FOMO like crazy.

Then, that is when insane amounts of money start pouring in and the price skyrockets.

It happens fast and if you are not on top of it you can miss some crazy opportunities for profit.
The last couple months you should have been consolidating your portfolio to make some big moves, whether that be an ico or an undervalued coin or larger capital in btc or eth to make big trades.

So far, its looking good, and if we all collectively jump into it again, then we will ensure that our own market jumps into the next crypto boom.

...or, enough people are still scared and nervous and this bump ends in a couple days...

cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:20:28 PM

Some financial institutions has joined in that is why we saw a dramatically increase in bitcoin's value which caused most of the coin in the market grows,but we should see some possibility of a big dump after this,as the market manipulators loves surprises we should be more vigillant and alert all the time so that we can avoid big loss in our portfolio.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:20:48 PM

Bitcoin:

OR

I think we are heading towards 13000$ level, I would love to see that level, from there I am fixing my profit in bitcoin and buying it later at a lower price! I hope we finally rise as everyone is tired of market, basically being in small range, level prices! Everyone including me, are waiting for the market to go up. I still think, this year is going to be very hard for cryptocurrency market

habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:27:51 PM

Possibility is very high that these big pumps are just bulltraps,because someone has enterd our market causing the bitcoin's value very bullish,we should see some corrections few hours or days from now because this is how these big players plays they want us to think that the market is in bullish trend so we can buy these shitcoins,after that they will dump the market again.

forevergala

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:39:43 AM

I prefer to enjoy the moment & try to get max of every moment that I can. there are many traps in our life, scaring doesn't help. Be ready for a bright future )

dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:40:30 AM

The current state of the crypto-currency market seem to be the tunnel, in which bitcoin price artificially restrained within certain limits. I hope the bullish trend will resume in the near future and we will see bitcoin price above 10,000 already in early May.
caotringhia

Activity: 277

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:43:03 AM

This is the playground of the shark, not the playground of the poor want to get rich. Bull trap is obvious, after a shark cycle will push prices down and lift up to attract new investors. So no surprise.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:43:53 AM

The current state of the Crypto-currency market does not seem to be the continuation of the bullish trend. It seems that bitcoin is in the tunnel and artificially restrained within certain limits. I hope the bullish trend will resume in the near future and we will see bitcoin price above 10,000 already in early May.
Little bit frustrating that the chart goes down down i don't figure it out at all they look the same, I know alts will have a major bull run very soon. Next month would be amazing thing. I know bitcoin will pump at the end of may and Early June. So better accumulate now before it's too late.
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:56:47 AM

It's not a bull trap, Maybe a correction if you going to look at daily chart. Actually this is a good news compare the past weeks that it ranges around 7000-8000. All you have to do right now is accumulate and wait! Crypto hodlers always win and sell it on bull run.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: