Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:39:49 AM

Are you guys serious? I see an excellent project with a great idea and a team, but I do not see good marketing. Where is the promotion of the project on the Internet? I do not see any marketing.
Do you really make research about promotion of Decoin? They already have bounty at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816.0. And they already running airdrop? Aidrop and bounty program is not promotion? Do you search at youtube? They have a lot of video make by youtuber said about Decoin airdrop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:24:34 AM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.

Being new doesn't mean that we can't say anything about it because they have information and details that is already available. In this way, we can somehow conclude that a project may have either the potential to be successful if their features were all good and can be more profitable.

Yes. Every project exist now in crypto world have their own concept  and ideas. And we as as a crypto enthusiast, were given previliged to described and express our own ideas on what we have understand about the specific project. And in fact, this is an open forum so we have the right to express and share our own ideas.
At present very the tendency of copying of others ideas prevails, giving it for the project, having only a little changed structure. Often investors of it don't notice and make investments which as a rule leave in anywhere. So everything is better to transport several times thoroughly.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

Are you guys serious? I see an excellent project with a great idea and a team, but I do not see good marketing. Where is the promotion of the project on the Internet? I do not see any marketing.

Marketing is very important to a start up project, if they will fail on the marketing side then the project can't have the progress to the development because they need funds and funds can be accumulated on promoting and marketing the project.
To make that, the team shoukd have a great marketinf strategy. They need to plan well and it takes time. Advertising is the number one marketinf strategy and they need to have a well planned advertisement idea.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

Binance would easily reap a greater success as most of the crypto users choose and it is a popular one however we also notice their price is also trending we really expect Decoin will also achieve a greater metrics that satisfies all the investors.

That's why I think this project will be able to compete since the best thing to avoid the SEC is to have decentralized exchange but I am wondering where is their company based?
Yes, they will be able to compete with the others project because this project is a good project that made by a good developer.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

Precisely, this project is very useful in the cyber world because the project is more efficient to adopt blockchain technology in the crypto currency community. Hoping for great success in this project and I believe it will be more profitable in the future for each investor and participant.
Will get profit both here investors, and ordinary users who will trade in the platform, they will receive awards in the form of percent from all perfect transactions. In my opinion perfectly developed plan of awards.

Yes, but is big volume traders can receive more percentage of profit sharing than the normal traders? Also I would like to see how the project will look like once lunch. Is there a beta testing or some presentations?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

Precisely, this project is very useful in the cyber world because the project is more efficient to adopt blockchain technology in the crypto currency community. Hoping for great success in this project and I believe it will be more profitable in the future for each investor and participant.
Will get profit both here investors, and ordinary users who will trade in the platform, they will receive awards in the form of percent from all perfect transactions. In my opinion perfectly developed plan of awards.

Yes, but is big volume traders can receive more percentage of profit sharing than the normal traders? Also I would like to see how the project will look like once lunch. Is there a beta testing or some presentations?
Yes that a good idea bud, hopefully they can make a video presentation or a live session to meet and greet the project devs.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:01:58 PM

Yes that a good idea bud, hopefully they can make a video presentation or a live session to meet and greet the project devs.
Well, that is really a great good idea for this project. If the team will.make something like that, then that's better for the continuous boosting and spreading of the name of this project in the crypto currency community. The Decoin has so many interesting features, that I am sure more people will be glad to know.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:25:57 PM

Decoin project is very well They have a lot of participant & investor. This project is very useful for cycling the world cause the crypto currency community is more efficient in taking the technology. i will get the project will be success
but most of the participants I think are not good either because in this case it will make the team feel confused and long in distributing the token to the participants. my suggestion is better the participants are limited because it will be a very tight project.
Yeah, actually  you have apoint  mate, I prefer  to have each project a limited participants policy,In this way the tokens bounties  are divided only in limited  slots and the  chance of each participant  to have more token allocation  is high.And maybe the distribution  time well be more shorter than  those project  has many participants.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

Well, that is really a great good idea for this project. If the team will.make something like that, then that's better for the continuous boosting and spreading of the name of this project in the crypto currency community. The Decoin has so many interesting features, that I am sure more people will be glad to know.

You are right, this project really have good features that will make them successful in the near future, they just need to  promote this project and advertise this to gain more popularity.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

This project is quite fresh, but I've already heard about it. I like the concept of the project and the ways of implementing it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

This project is quite fresh, but I've already heard about it. I like the concept of the project and the ways of implementing it
I guess they should have a good advertising manager to promote and concentrate in building a community of this project.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

Decoin project is very well They have a lot of participant & investor. This project is very useful for cycling the world cause the crypto currency community is more efficient in taking the technology. i will get the project will be success
but most of the participants I think are not good either because in this case it will make the team feel confused and long in distributing the token to the participants. my suggestion is better the participants are limited because it will be a very tight project.
Yeah, actually  you have apoint  mate, I prefer  to have each project a limited participants policy,In this way the tokens bounties  are divided only in limited  slots and the  chance of each participant  to have more token allocation  is high.And maybe the distribution  time well be more shorter than  those project  has many participants.

Well, what you like to happen will only benefited the participants but not the project. Decoin really needs to have more exposures so many participants can surely help them to boost their popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

I guess they should have a good advertising manager to promote and concentrate in building a community of this project.
Of course, advertising is a mandatory item that the project team must develop. I believe that the advertising campaign should not be saved, because this is the key to the successful development of the project.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

Decoin seems more promising if we are really admired to the social trading, we can follow the trading activities of their top traders and their platform is completely regulated fully secured and transparent.
ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

DECOIN is organized very well, the future top-project with a good platform. I am very glad that I am participating in this project!
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:50:22 PM

Oh, as for me it's just a great project, but that I did not find any words about the developers, what kind of experience do they have?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

Oh, as for me it's just a great project, but that I did not find any words about the developers, what kind of experience do they have?
Even i would like to know more about the developers as untill now i don't know much about the developers but i am sure that they really are much hardworking and can take this project to great heights.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:00:15 PM

The team for the project has some previous experience with the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) i guess and they would really take this project to great heights so always try to wait for a better future of the project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

The team for the project has some previous experience with the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) i guess and they would really take this project to great heights so always try to wait for a better future of the project.
No, the team for this project do not have any previous experience i think because all the developers seems new to me but untill then they are really attracting a good amount of investors so they are trustworthy.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

Even i would like to know more about the developers as untill now i don't know much about the developers but i am sure that they really are much hardworking and can take this project to great heights.
Yes, the developers are believes in hard work and they always takes the best possible steps which will help the project for its development. the developers are consistently making huge changes in ico which will definitly take the project on great heights.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: