Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

May we know what will be your future plans to get more investors to join your project. Which trading sites will you list your coin?
I have the same question as you mate, since I am curious about what will.be their next steps and plan after they will be successful in the future. I hope this will be address and I know the team are doing great for the project itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

May we know what will be your future plans to get more investors to join your project. Which trading sites will you list your coin?
I have the same question as you mate, since I am curious about what will.be their next steps and plan after they will be successful in the future. I hope this will be address and I know the team are doing great for the project itself.

I am also curious about the plans of this project, but what made me more curious is how this project will be if ever the token sales did not succeed and if ever they didn't got enough funs. How they will support this project?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.
Whatever one may do, there will be many interested persons and among them there is a huge percent of the real investors. The essence of such popularity is explained by profit sharing system.

Yes, they just really need to prove that this project is really serious running and developing it, by this we can be sure that more and more investors will going to participate in this project.

kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

Bridging crypto and freelancers is a great idea, I like what you guys are doing. I think your biggest hurdle will be scaling and getting people to join your platform, but i really like what you guys are doing.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

I am also interested in what trading sites this project will be listed first. But before doing that, decoin should first improve this project and make a high popularity so that they can attract more and more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.
Whatever one may do, there will be many interested persons and among them there is a huge percent of the real investors. The essence of such popularity is explained by profit sharing system.

Yes, they just really need to prove that this project is really serious running and developing it, by this we can be sure that more and more investors will going to participate in this project.

For me, I sensed that they are serious to develop and soon launched this project in the near future. Because as I have visited their website now, they already have gain numerous participants and collect almost 2Million funds in which will be a good signs to have a good outcome for the development of this project. Hopefully, it will increased in the coming days and more and more investors will come and joined on this team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:35:08 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 01:39:48 PM by Dejech19

My opinion is that administrators need to change the tactics of advertising their project. Very few people know about it, and this is reflected in the project's project partners
You are right mate, the competition is high they need extra special marketing strategy to make this project popular in the market. Investors are more likely attract to the project that has strong potential and charisma to the market and supporters. As of now their are only  few that know about this project. Maybe the team could construct more brilliant ideas regarding marketing and how can they prevail their difference from other project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

Oh, as for me it's just a great project, but that I did not find any words about the developers, what kind of experience do they have?
Even i would like to know more about the developers as untill now i don't know much about the developers but i am sure that they really are much hardworking and can take this project to great heights.
The project is still raw. I think that the addition of information about the development team is planned a little later. Since if this information is absent on the main page of the site, but the credibility of the project will be small.
But that should be the priority as being an investor we also go with the front head view which should actually direct us with the key idea and complete end-to-end information which is really essential and adds potential for us to choose the platform.
I, too, think like you, and as for me our opinion is just right, because another way should be that.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

My opinion is that administrators need to change the tactics of advertising their project. Very few people know about it, and this is reflected in the project's project partners
You are right mate, the competition is high they need extra special marketing strategy to make this project popular in the market. Investors are more likely attract to the project that has strong potential and charisma to the market and supporters. As of now their are only  few that know about this project. Maybe the team could construct more brilliant ideas regarding marketing and how can they prevail their difference from other project.
The project is completely new and it is just beginning to develop. But I hope that the team already has a strategy on how to launch a high-quality advertising campaign. I think they should understand that much depends on this.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

The project is completely new and it is just beginning to develop. But I hope that the team already has a strategy on how to launch a high-quality advertising campaign. I think they should understand that much depends on this.
Of course, the important of advertising and promotion cannot evaluate at any ICO. But i want notice that Decoin already running their bounty campaign and maybe also airdrop. What will be at next?
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

Of course, they have already strategize the launching of the platform. They won't pursuing this idea if hey haven't.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:35:43 PM

Of course, they have already strategize the launching of the platform. They won't pursuing this idea if hey haven't.
Thats really a good strategy even and i am sure that after launching their platform, they can really be much more popular and cold even give good profits to each investor and also their users.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:51:11 PM

Thats really a good strategy even and i am sure that after launching their platform, they can really be much more popular and cold even give good profits to each investor and also their users.
For that i guess they should soon launch their platform. When are the team planning to launch the platform? I am eagerly waiting for them to start a better platform which would even be profitable for us.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

The team and the developers for this project are potential to have a huge profits ahead and i think that they would also apply perfect strategy to really boost the project and give huge returns to early investors.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

The team and the developers for this project are potential to have a huge profits ahead and i think that they would also apply perfect strategy to really boost the project and give huge returns to early investors.
Well, we cannot sure anything at this time. So that let for time make right answer. Anyway, i have sam opinion like all of you, but risky always appear at any ICO project.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

Yes, the team has very high potential to expand the project after a certain time later. The developers need to complete its development as early as possible and they should launch the platform. The platform has the ability to become hugely successful.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

The fact that you stated seems exactly what the team is targeting. They seem professional and know what people need in a coin. I believe that this platform will resolve many problems faced by traders nowadays.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:58:35 PM

Yes that we'll be absolutely necessary for investors to know about the project and start investing seriously in it
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:36:35 PM

Well, Decoin is being handled by Wapinter and I think this can be a big help since this person is already a high rank in this forum. Being the first blockchain profit sharing  exchange platform is I think their primary advantage towards the other exchange platform. Investors must take a look with their platform so that they will know of this can really have the potential to grow in the future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:39:54 PM

Well, Decoin is being handled by Wapinter and I think this can be a big help since this person is already a high rank in this forum. Being the first blockchain profit sharing  exchange platform is I think their primary advantage towards the other exchange platform. Investors must take a look with their platform so that they will know of this can really have the potential to grow in the future.
You are right Wapinter on this platform is like an added value reputation for the ICO as he is very genuine in making the payments at the right time as per the promised we also experienced his dedication and good work, these metrics can bring great potential for Decoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: