Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:41:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:46:35 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2019, 08:30:42 PM by Wapinter

DECOIN is an open source peer to peer digital ecosystem that encompasses its own proprietary digital currency, the DECOIN (DTEP),powered by an Exchange & Trading platform (D-TEP) that redistributes profits to DECOIN holders. Combining a Proof Of Stake (POS) Blockchain protocol,Transparency, Top level Security and 24x7 live support, DECOIN is developing the next generation platform for the decentralized world.

DECOIN is developing the next generation trading platform that will enable liquidity and generate money for both investors and companies traded on our platform.DECOIN is an international company. With experienced management team and team of the industries leading professionals on our advisory team

OUR OWN EXCHANGE
TRADING PLATFORM

Being as “DE COIN of DE People” building a platform that will be able to provide its partners and users with a friction less fast, secure and inexpensive trading experience that makes trading enjoyable and peaceful. Add a close support team with that and mix it with social trading, then just sparkle it with some profit sharing and you have a Winning Combo.

DECOIN aims to build a world-renowned, quick-action easy & simple multicurrency-exchange and trading platform, which shares the exchange’s profits with all of its coin holders.More than that, DECOIN’s top notch security level promises it’s users a calm, relaxing and reliable experience to assure accomplished transactions.There is no doubt that an exchange sharing its own profits with its contributors will lead the world to new boundaries!Rest assured, we will cross these boundaries as well.
If you admire social trading, you can follow the trading activities of our top traders
Our platform is completely regulated fully secured and transparent.

DECOIN TRADE &
EXCHANGE PLATFORM (D-TEP)

Secure - following financial industry standards, D-TEP protects all sensitive data stored on its platform. Multi layered real time authentication encompasses our trading platform, protecting trades and withdrawals from the exchange, while providing maximum security to our user base

Scalable - capable of executing up to 1 million match's per second, making D-TEP one of the fastest and most scalable
exchanges in the market today, able to handle the large volumes of trading expected.

Quick – D-TEP uses innovative technology that enables us to execute buy/sell orders swiftly - without the lag that characterizes many of the exchanges active today.

Social Trading – leading traders on D-TEP who are interested and consenting will receive DECOINS to have their activities tracked
and displayed anonymously, allowing other traders to learn from their knowledge and experience.

Trading Tools – D-TEP also plans on offering financial tools such as contract for difference(CFDs), allowing traders to take advantage of prices moving up or prices moving down on underlying financial instruments. DECOINS team of analysts will provide periodic reports on market trends / new ICO’s and digital coins that are in the spotlight

WHAT IS
DECOIN (DTEP)

DECOIN is an open source peer to peer digital ecosystem based on Blockchain technology, that encompasses its ownproprietary digital currency, the DECOIN

DECOIN is powered by D-TEP, a trading platform that redistributes profit gained from fee charged on the platform,
back to its holders.

GUARANTEES A 6.2% ANNUAL RETURN TO ALL STAKEHOLDERS - The annual yield is an integral part of the technology we’ve built into the coin. Our technology was developed so that the number of DECOINs created will be a fixed number. With the help of our Proof-Of-Stake consensus
algorithm we can achieve those benefits.

140 million coins @ MAXIMUM CAPACITY.

70 million of these coins will be distributed.

70 million coins will be allocated and used to guarantee the 6.2% annual return promised to DECOIN holders
through the Staking of the coins on their online DECOIN wallet D-TEP will allow the exchange of the DECOIN currency to other
forms of digital assets. We also plan on allowing Crypto-To-Fiat trading in the future as well
All holders of the DECOIN currency automatically receive trading discounts on D-TEP.

PROFIT
REDISTRIBUTION

A core concept of the DECOIN is our sharing economy.We have undertaken to redistribute back to our coin holders up to 60% of our profits on our exchange.
We offer four different types of yield:

1) Profit Sharing – a percentage of the profit sharing generated on D-TEP. DECOIN will distribute up to 60% of its profits on D-TEP, as follows:
- 1st year of activity Up to 40%
- 2nd year of activity Up to 50%
- 3rd year of activity Up to 60%

The profits will be distributed pro rata between holder of DECOIN’s in direct relation to their holdings
2) Proof Of Stake (POS) – All holders of DECOIN will achieve a 6.2% rate of growth Per Annum for staking the coins in their online DECOIN wallet
3) Discounted Trading Fee’s - for all holders of the DECOIN 40% discounted fee if you have DECOIN coins and you want to use them as the fee payment method (0.15% fee instead of 0.25%)
4) Value Creation - Potential increase in DECOIN value following the embracement of DECOIN’s one-of-a-kind Ecosystem.

OUR
OFFICES

DECOIN Is planning on expanding to 50 countries to better serve its holders

MEET
THE TEAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

I think that DECOIN will be a successful project, because they have a very interesting idea and a good team. I will follow the further development of this campaign and I wish only success!  Wink
joker989898

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

I have checked thier linkedin's , thier team have huge experience deeply close to make a successful project ,
I also watched their video in youtube. Got really excited. The wonderful thing behind this project is 24/7 call support , i think this service will make them to gain investor's trust , they also raised around 3 million before even make annoucement , this is a good news for someone want to invest because they will absolutely cross the softcap

Good idea , good team

rig4hodlers

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

Hello guys,

First of all you should check their official video on YouTube and subscribe on their channel.

DECOIN is a fully secure technology system for cryptocurrency users, enabling users to fully exploit their coin potential, by aligning with the Decentralized nature of the blockchain itself.
DECOIN’s POS algorithm ensures an average of 6.2% annual interest return to all coin holders that will stake their coins on DECOIN's online wallet, rewarding their loyalty toward the coin adoption.

They have an experienced team and if you check the website they even have more than 1400 registers and close to reach 1.5M$. One of the most promising projects launched in the last weeks. They have booked a 6% for bounty program, so stay tuned guys, this campaign is highly recommended.

Remember: PoS is the future, you still can take the train!

Regards!

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:19:18 AM

why for bounty I can not get coins for a wallet? I do not want to register my wallet on the site
I do not trust the web wallet! wallets for windows linux will not be?
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:43:44 AM

why for bounty I can not get coins for a wallet? I do not want to register my wallet on the site
I do not trust the web wallet! wallets for windows linux will not be?
Our bounty is live now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816.Please post all bounty related issues in our bounty thread

Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:48:39 AM

Having a hard time to look for a profitable and trustworthy cryptocurrency business with full transparency to protect your digital currency?

DECOIN is the new form of digital money!  One of the most advance and efficient Decentralized coin and Trading Platforms exchange. This platform will not only gives benefits to its company, but to its users as well.  That’s why it called, “Coin of the People.”  DECOIN is first of its kind to develop their cryptocurrency wallet just like your existing Credit and Debit Cards (D-TEP).

With their expert Team and professional Advisors, rest assured that DECOIN will continue to serve you to make your life easy!
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:53:24 AM

You dont have ICO? How coins will be distributed? Airdrop? I see, that 60% of all coins - for decoin holders  Huh
coptoandau

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

GUARANTEES A 6.2% ANNUAL RETURN TO ALL STAKEHOLDERS - The annual yield is an integral part of the technology we’ve built into the coin. Our technology was developed so that the number of DECOINs created will be a fixed number. With the help of our Proof-Of-Stake consensus
algorithm we can achieve those benefits
I like this!
 !!This is very meaningful to me
I will participate in this good project
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

I think this project is very cool, beautiful logo and very interesting idea concept. As well as teams who are experts in their fields. Look forward to the success of this project. Grin

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
unggahr11

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:56:35 PM

Shares profits with all holder is very nice idea, investor will be happy if they are invest and hold this tokem for a long time
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:58:59 PM

If you take a look at the team , they look solid and experianced. And project have good potential , i will happily help this project to introduce them to my Turkish community. I hope they will be succesfull on their way.

A56-7W

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

You claim that your platform is "completely regulated". But where is the proof of this?
Show us some regulatory paperwork, licenses etc, or provide enough information that allows us to verify this with the regulatory authorities involved.

Also, what company are you using to do KYC?
The white paper makes no mention of KYC. But the Terms of use document does. However, there is no mention of which company is being used for the process.

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:11:54 AM

CO expert Sydney Ifergan joins as advisor in the FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform DECOIN
https://t.co/8QGWd9TZTU

Crypto Foxy

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:09:38 AM

CO expert Sydney Ifergan joins as advisor in the FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform DECOIN
https:/[Suspicious link removed]/8QGWd9TZTU

DECOIN is FULL of experienced professionals! Reaching the target nothing seemed so easy.
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

I strongly recommend that you take part in this interesting and very promising project. I believe in this platform and I wish successes to myself and other participants! When the company's management analyzes the research and shares it with its participants - it's encouraging. The policy of openness has always helped to strengthen and grow the community
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

I strongly recommend that you take part in this interesting and very promising project. I believe in this platform and I wish successes to myself and other participants! When the company's management analyzes the research and shares it with its participants - it's encouraging. The policy of openness has always helped to strengthen and grow the community

I will study the project documents, and, perhaps, I will use your recommendation regarding participation and the project.
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

DECOIN is a blockchain-based "Profit Sharing Exchange" Coin. DECOIN is building a world-renowned, quick-action, easy and simple Multicurrency Exchange and Trading Platform, which shares its exchange profits with all of its coin-holders. In addition, DECOIN's top-notch security promises its users an easy, relaxing and reliable trading experience to assure completed transactions.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

I have concern about D-Tep credit card due to withdrawn support from VISA and Mastercard how to they will resolve this issue even both logos are visible on official website. This could create problem in future when this process will get delayed although this project has nice idea but I would like to hear about this issue.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

Wow, the original coin with its exchange and distribution of profits. It's strange that I did not notice her before. I hope the project will work.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: