Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:52:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:57:31 PM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.

Too many ICO that we commonly encounter like trading platform which is what this project looks like. The problem is that, how can the team overcome the competition in the market and catch the attention of the people.
That will depend on them and how they decide to create their awareness since basically if they support the project and keep it seamless and updated investors will happily accumulate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:18:59 PM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.

Too many ICO that we commonly encounter like trading platform which is what this project looks like. The problem is that, how can the team overcome the competition in the market and catch the attention of the people.
For this there is only thing a team should do, that is to add new and unique features, this is the best way to eliminate competition and ensure success
zevl194

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

Whatever one may do, there will be many interested persons and among them there is a huge percent of the real investors. The essence of such popularity is explained by profit sharing system.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:28:01 PM

Whatever one may do, there will be many interested persons and among them there is a huge percent of the real investors. The essence of such popularity is explained by profit sharing system.

The profit sharing system could not work if they won't have a good Token/Coin matrix, it will be good if they can create more demand than the supply that they can generate or maybe a coin burning in the future like what Binance is doing to their coin.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:55:29 PM

The profit sharing system could not work if they won't have a good Token/Coin matrix, it will be good if they can create more demand than the supply that they can generate or maybe a coin burning in the future like what Binance is doing to their coin.
Binance is achieving a great success as I also could experience similarly as you said if decoin is also aiming on to such challenging aspirations that would bring more participants actively involved and reach extreme success with more profits
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:24:31 PM

We can experience many people as there is potential and the team hard work where they actively figure out the possibilities in every minor tasks when ever there is a hurdle and they successfully complete the task without giving up.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:40:17 PM

Binance is achieving a great success as I also could experience similarly as you said if decoin is also aiming on to such challenging aspirations that would bring more participants actively involved and reach extreme success with more profits

Binance is a very good example to compare this project but we can also compare it with Kucoin where the holders get %90 of their winnings. We will see if DeCoin also can get the same success after the launch.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

I agree with you sir. Their mission and vision which is to be the world's leading cryptocurrency in exchange and trading platforms are not new here in crypto world. Even before, so many platforms like this are already functioning now in the market. So I think it would be very hard for the DECOIN team to convinced investors unless if they had already good plans and strategies, then my thoughts will not be matter now.

The word " first wold ... " lost its meaning completely, if you open Announcements section, you notice that every single ANN Thread starts with this word. Back to the main point, Those type of exchange that share profit with it users called Profit Sharing Exchange and we already have Kucoin , cross, however, the number is still small comparing to other type of exchanges, So I don't mine having more of them.

You are right, this is the reason why many of investors now don't mind having this many projects with same features, their only goal is the possibility of gaining a lot of profit once they made an investment here.

it depends on project type, for exchanges we still needs more on market with more feature specially Profit Sharing Exchange. However, what I am looking for, is exchange that allow to trade cryptocurrenty with real dollar.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:52:10 PM

I agree with you sir. Their mission and vision which is to be the world's leading cryptocurrency in exchange and trading platforms are not new here in crypto world. Even before, so many platforms like this are already functioning now in the market. So I think it would be very hard for the DECOIN team to convinced investors unless if they had already good plans and strategies, then my thoughts will not be matter now.

The word " first wold ... " lost its meaning completely, if you open Announcements section, you notice that every single ANN Thread starts with this word. Back to the main point, Those type of exchange that share profit with it users called Profit Sharing Exchange and we already have Kucoin , cross, however, the number is still small comparing to other type of exchanges, So I don't mine having more of them.

You are right, this is the reason why many of investors now don't mind having this many projects with same features, their only goal is the possibility of gaining a lot of profit once they made an investment here.

it depends on project type, for exchanges we still needs more on market with more feature specially Profit Sharing Exchange. However, what I am looking for, is exchange that allow to trade cryptocurrenty with real dollar.
That is a unique idea but if it is implemented it will easily bring more crypto participants actively involved who can utilize these opportunities as the exchange deals with greater aspirations which are not similar with other platforms.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

It would be good for the project if there were large investors who would be intrigued by the project.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:08:15 AM

My opinion is that administrators need to change the tactics of advertising their project. Very few people know about it, and this is reflected in the project's project partners
CryptoZenn

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:45:02 AM

This looks like a fantastic project to me. The concept is watertight. I am truly intrigued by the project. Within a short period, they already have more than 3000 registered users and have raised about $1.6m. I wish the project much success.
CryptoZenn

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:10:21 AM

That is a unique idea but if it is implemented it will easily bring more crypto participants actively involved who can utilize these opportunities as the exchange deals with greater aspirations which are not similar with other platforms.

Yes, I agree. More efforts should be committed to marketing this project. This is a good project with solid concept, but the marketing needs to be hugely improved for it to achieve a well-deserved success.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:24:05 AM

For this there is only thing a team should do, that is to add new and unique features, this is the best way to eliminate competition and ensure success

That's not the best way to eliminate competition. The best way is how amazon and stuff take massive losses to take out their competitors
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:39:09 AM

Well, I don't think that a new and unique features gonna eliminate their compete and ensuring their success because they have no relation at all.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

I see that DECOIN project is doing well even if there are no any promotional stuff that they have done, As of now they already raised 1.5 Million dollars in just a short of time. I am thinking if they have more promotional stuff this can lead to big supporters to join in the ICO stage.
The collected amount is already very good, but I did not see the team have a public wallet or smart contract on the site?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

May we know what will be your future plans to get more investors to join your project. Which trading sites will you list your coin?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

This project has a great goal for the crypto currency community having its good concept and ideas. That is more good for this project of the team Decoin will have its bounty campaigns, especially now that there are so many interested participants in the cryto world, eager to support what the Decoin have for us. I will also keep supporting this project so keep it up and goodluck.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

If the project is intended for similar distribution of means, the team means knows that it does and they have already tested this algorithm and he works. Otherwise wouldn't declare similar.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:06:41 AM

If the project is intended for similar distribution of means, the team means knows that it does and they have already tested this algorithm and he works. Otherwise wouldn't declare similar.
I agree, the team would not say anything that they didn't tested already and I think they have planned well their project. Let just see the outcome and updates of their project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: