Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:36:20 PM

I really believe in this project that it will justify itself, because the idea is simply excellent and I think that the developers will cope.
Thats what we can hope from the project. The idea stands out from other projects, they have to implement it well. With growing competition its hard to stay relevant, so thats one thing the team should keep in mind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

"Decoin is planning to expand and open multilingual online customer service worldwide, to better serve its coin holders."

Well, if you want multilingual ICO Reviews from professional crypto vloggers in youtube, do not hesitate to contact me. The crypto youtubers we are working with; some already published their cryptocurrency related books, some of them had been interviewed from CNN. We are currently working with the most famous german and turkish crypto youtubers and we can verify them also with private video from their own youtube channel to avoid scams.

Decoin is need more support now. Not only we are in bitcointalk, but also everyone outside. And i see have a lot of people make videos for Decoin.
Supporters need to share the information about Decoin to all the social channels and reach out to all the people that helps us to gain more traffic and such visual presentations helps to build a quality of reputation in terms of advertising.
It is necessary to look for other ways of promotion all the matter is that social networks have toughened the policy in this plan and simply similar advertizing is blocked.
I think that in addition to advertising in social networks, you can make advertising, as a video presentation and release on YouTube. This will be a kind of mini advertising, and of course you can create a bounty where users will help spread the information about the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

I really believe in this project that it will justify itself, because the idea is simply excellent and I think that the developers will cope.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. This project is based on great idea and it has scope in future. So making an investment here gives you great opportunity to earn huge amount of profit.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. This project is based on great idea and it has scope in future. So making an investment here gives you great opportunity to earn huge amount of profit.

You are right!  With this project it gives a great opportunity not only in investment but also it is profitable which makes people find interest about it. Its platform is quite impressive because of its peer to peer exchange ideas.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:17:35 PM

As they are connected with the secured block chain platform which had a huge reputation in our advanced technology we are living we can trust the project as it had a good potential.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

As they are connected with the secured block chain platform which had a huge reputation in our advanced technology we are living we can trust the project as it had a good potential.
Yes surely we can trust this platform as it really is potential to have great profits ahead and also thats why most of the good investors have invested into this project for their betterment.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

DECOIN project looks quite interesting but this project is still new so we can't say anything about it. The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so i think this is a benifital for all this token holders. This will also helps them to trade their tokens easily.
The only thing we can do then is to wait and watch and the project will surely show us some good signs of success and at that time we can readily invest into the project then.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:29:07 PM

If people will find this project interesting and essential for the better growth of the crypto currency community, then more investors will be more glad to engage here in the Decoin project. I will be looking forward for this opportunity and hopefully this project will be able to kick all its competitors, and shows us the great ahead of them from other projects here in the crypto community.

It has too many competitors and too few actual supporters to kick the competition. It'll probably just EXIST and that's if it doesnt die developmentwise
Well here at least there is a difference from the majority of other exchange. Here users will receive passive income, however all this not the revolutionary innovation and it already is on other websites.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

"Decoin is planning to expand and open multilingual online customer service worldwide, to better serve its coin holders."

Well, if you want multilingual ICO Reviews from professional crypto vloggers in youtube, do not hesitate to contact me. The crypto youtubers we are working with; some already published their cryptocurrency related books, some of them had been interviewed from CNN. We are currently working with the most famous german and turkish crypto youtubers and we can verify them also with private video from their own youtube channel to avoid scams.

Decoin is need more support now. Not only we are in bitcointalk, but also everyone outside. And i see have a lot of people make videos for Decoin.
Supporters need to share the information about Decoin to all the social channels and reach out to all the people that helps us to gain more traffic and such visual presentations helps to build a quality of reputation in terms of advertising.
Yes, we can help this project to be more gamouse through our undying support and participation. I think as of today social media and other online sites have reviews with this project. Other than that the tram can create more convincing and  creatibe vedios a nd advertisements that indicates the specialization of the project. Must special team should comunicate and actively answer all the inquiries and clarifications  regarding the project.
Yes I agree with you, social media is an important aspect of advertising and videos are a good idea, they can capture attention and help in attracting potential investors too
yuisefb8

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:38:34 PM

If people will find this project interesting and essential for the better growth of the crypto currency community, then more investors will be more glad to engage here in the Decoin project. I will be looking forward for this opportunity and hopefully this project will be able to kick all its competitors, and shows us the great ahead of them from other projects here in the crypto community.

It has too many competitors and too few actual supporters to kick the competition. It'll probably just EXIST and that's if it doesnt die developmentwise
Well here at least there is a difference from the majority of other exchange. Here users will receive passive income, however all this not the revolutionary innovation and it already is on other websites.

It is still eraly to say that. As of now we only have few supporters but when day by day past bt the project will get many supporters and investors that will be the core of this project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

There's really a big potential for this project, they only need to have a lot of hype so the platform will be known. Or their progress and constant development will do the marketing.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:48:29 PM

There's really a big potential for this project, they only need to have a lot of hype so the platform will be known. Or their progress and constant development will do the marketing.
I agree, the project really gives opportunity to us that we get many benefits and reward. The team should make innovation about their project to be a successful.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:27:32 PM

If this will really be a a great opportunity for everyone to earn profit, the team needs more effort in reaching more people that will invest here and will help the development of the project. As a result, they can really gain a huge amount of profit.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

I agree, the project really gives opportunity to us that we get many benefits and reward. The team should make innovation about their project to be a successful.
Maybe, this year is the year of exchange platform ICO running. And Decoin have some advantages for increasing their market, i myself have interesting about their profit sharing so much. And i believe this factors will make Decoin have more people want to using their platform.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:03:26 PM

I agree, a video presentation explaining about decoin project and how it really works will surely attract many investors to check this project and hopefully making somw good investments here.

They already have video explaining Decoin's idea ( Link here ). The concept is not hard to understand. Decoin is going be a coin that will power their exchange and they will share revenue that will generate from fees with Decoin holders. Also they offer 5 type of Mastercards that allow to cash out your cryptocurrency in fiat
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:06:19 PM

Agree, aside in this forum there are also a lot of investors in different social media sites. So this project really needs to spread in those sites to be able to attract more investors.
I do not understand why the team works this way, we need to do not only video, but also write articles and promote in social networks and make a company of signatures.

We are promoting this project across the vast landscape of social media and beyond. We use every promotional tool available out there. Videos, Ads, Bounty and Airdrop Campaigns and many others but the most important of them all are you our community. As we believe word of mouth is the best media tool anyone can get. Nobody can beat if John a community member of Decoin will tell Paul his friend how good Decoin is. It's precious that's why we value you, our community.
Have a lot of way to reach community and promoting Decoin, but maybe everyone do it by bounty or passive way.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

Agree, aside in this forum there are also a lot of investors in different social media sites. So this project really needs to spread in those sites to be able to attract more investors.
I do not understand why the team works this way, we need to do not only video, but also write articles and promote in social networks and make a company of signatures.

We are promoting this project across the vast landscape of social media and beyond. We use every promotional tool available out there. Videos, Ads, Bounty and Airdrop Campaigns and many others but the most important of them all are you our community. As we believe word of mouth is the best media tool anyone can get. Nobody can beat if John a community member of Decoin will tell Paul his friend how good Decoin is. It's precious that's why we value you, our community.

Agree with you. But  I am sure you also know, the important role of famous influencers global / local, that take place in an ICO. John tell to Paul, but if Emre tells his 50k crypto followers in his channel and just %10 buy -  .... (no comments)
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:39:48 PM

Agree with you. But  I am sure you also know, the important role of famous influencers global / local, that take place in an ICO. John tell to Paul, but if Emre tells his 50k crypto followers in his channel and just %10 buy -  .... (no comments)
Having a great influencer can really be an important role towards the popularity of the project. If the team can do that, there's no negative effect on it I think. Let's see what will happen in the next weeks for this project.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:54:02 PM

Do you have any bounty program?

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:17:28 AM

I like everything, both the team and the idea of the project, but I do not like how the team promotes the project on the Internet. I think only the video is not good enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: