Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:43:56 PM

I like everything, both the team and the idea of the project, but I do not like how the team promotes the project on the Internet. I think only the video is not good enough.

Absolutely right. A video alone won't cut it. We will use all promotion tools available within our reach. We will embark on a massive PR campaign in the coming weeks.
A very good move and I think if the advertisement is good, then the team is waiting for success. But I see a few signatory companies on the site, and this is very effective advertising.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:49:15 PM

Even how other people sees this project with the same kind like other projects here in the crypto currency community, the Decoin still keep proving us itself to be a worthy project here as the first blockchain profit sharing exchange platform here in the crypto world. If more people will keep supporting this project the spreading of the Decoin in the community will be in good. Hope more people will keep trusting this project.

Exactly, having various of advertising will make this project known and to be popular in the crypto currency community. I observed the great and the good start of this project in which the users attract their nice features as they aims to build a world-renowned, quick-action easy & simple multicurrency-exchange and trading platform. I believe someday what has been planned will be come true in the future.

Yes, advertising and marketing are very important aspects in the overall development of the project to make sure it succeeds
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:56:33 PM

The idea of the project is not unique, but it does not mean that investors have no interest in the project.The idea may be similar,but there is always the possibility to highlight yourself

Yeah a lot of projects now have also same features but they did managed to become successful.The success of this project will be base on how active and serious the team are and the volume of investors and supporters.

If they are going to create an exchange, I think popularity is going to just follow them as long as they can avoid any down systems or errors when their platform is already running. Are they already ready for a massive market volume for the upcoming bull run?
Yes sir, we are so ready. We will go by our Road Map and if and only if there are some changes that are needed to be needed rest assured that it's for the good of the project and for everyone.
Thank you for that information. Its nice to know that Road Map is on progress. Thanks for actively addressing our concerns. I will be waiting for more project announcements and updates. Once again thank you and more power for Decoin project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:57:57 PM

Even how other people sees this project with the same kind like other projects here in the crypto currency community, the Decoin still keep proving us itself to be a worthy project here as the first blockchain profit sharing exchange platform here in the crypto world. If more people will keep supporting this project the spreading of the Decoin in the community will be in good. Hope more people will keep trusting this project.

Exactly, having various of advertising will make this project known and to be popular in the crypto currency community. I observed the great and the good start of this project in which the users attract their nice features as they aims to build a world-renowned, quick-action easy & simple multicurrency-exchange and trading platform. I believe someday what has been planned will be come true in the future.

Yes, advertising and marketing are very important aspects in the overall development of the project to make sure it succeeds
Yes, absolutely innovative advertising and great marketing strategy is very important aspects to make the project hugely successful. The team has higher potential to become succeed they just need to work hard on its promotions as well as the team have to come with new marketing strategies which will definitely help the project for its growth.

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:50:06 PM

The reputation of the project is growing. These projects are really good features that will make them successful in the near future, they promote this project and it requires advertising to gain more popularity. I'm interested in this project What is the bounty program open?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:29:51 PM

Decoin seems more astonishing with the advanced innovations and the highly skilled team with a great experience expertise derivables those can easily handle all the scenarios.
Its hard to judge the team in the starting phases of the project. They truly have a lot of responsibilities related to the project which needs committed team to reach success.
zevl194

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

If the project is really interesting to the users who have come across it then and without super expensive advertising it will become the acquaintances and friends, popular on means of rumors and the simple story, who are also fond of cryptocurrencies.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:57:05 PM

The idea of the project is not unique, but it does not mean that investors have no interest in the project.The idea may be similar,but there is always the possibility to highlight yourself

Yeah a lot of projects now have also same features but they did managed to become successful.The success of this project will be base on how active and serious the team are and the volume of investors and supporters.

No one will own the idea of exchange, is like when you talk about opening a restaurant, there are million of restaurants, but what makes specific one gains more clients is way they serve people.
Having that said, Decoin is similar to binance and kucoin in many ways, however they are offering mastercard and I don't know any real exchange that offers this feature at current time.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

I strongly recommend that you take part in this interesting and very promising project. I believe in this platform and I wish successes to myself and other participants! When the company's management analyzes the research and shares it with its participants - it's encouraging. The policy of openness has always helped to strengthen and grow the community

I will study the project documents, and, perhaps, I will use your recommendation regarding participation and the project.
This enhancement will enrich you with the complete understanding about the project and the roadmap is very clear how Decoin is reaching, active participation is an active sign.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:23:48 PM

Decoin seems more astonishing with the advanced innovations and the highly skilled team with a great experience expertise derivables those can easily handle all the scenarios.
i jsut hope they use their experiences and develop a stable profit system that does earn effectively and also maintain platform earnings so it can stay for long

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

Do you have any bounty program?

Please check out bounty program here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816
Great! The bounty manager is very responsive and it looks very good for the future of the project. I'm curious how if my friends join the bounty too?

It is one of the valuable factors that needs to have for every team inorder to gained positive feedbacks and good reputations from the people around the world. And also, it gives more motivations for all supporters of this project to continue and give full supports by promoting it to the social networks and in the bitcoin forum.

Because we value our community, we put a dedicated person to answer all your questions here and that man is me  Smiley

It's good to see a person like you. To work in such a team is one luck, as everything is done to achieve the maximum result. Continue to work too!
Well, we have good supporter from Decoin and we have a good community of Decoin. So what will going on at this project? Smoothly growth and profitable?

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:48:20 PM

Please check out bounty program here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816
Great! The bounty manager is very responsive and it looks very good for the future of the project. I'm curious how if my friends join the bounty too?

It is one of the valuable factors that needs to have for every team inorder to gained positive feedbacks and good reputations from the people around the world. And also, it gives more motivations for all supporters of this project to continue and give full supports by promoting it to the social networks and in the bitcoin forum.

Because we value our community, we put a dedicated person to answer all your questions here and that man is me  Smiley

It's good to see a person like you. To work in such a team is one luck, as everything is done to achieve the maximum result. Continue to work too!
Indeed, the project is growing every day and is becoming more and more popular. I'm interested in what are the current events in the project, what news or updates are available to date?
With the help of how the team actively responding to the people's question about the project, it can really help this one to grow every day that will lead to its success and more people will trust it for the transparency it's showing towards the community.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:00:56 AM

Have any updates about Decoin ICO progress? I see they have google ads when searching at google. Well, so google not ban ICO ads?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:22:50 AM

Have any updates about Decoin ICO progress? I see they have google ads when searching at google. Well, so google not ban ICO ads?
You can connect to the decoin official website to track the ICO progress and all the restrictions and official formalities regarding such bans will be taken care.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:40:54 AM

Dev team have brought load of opportunities with various activities still we choose the right platform where we can utilize our skills through this opportunity and keep supporting.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:01:52 AM

This is good news for the project and also don't forget the promoters and all the supporters of DECOIN ICO. I visited their site and saw the improvements like they already have 4k plus members registered,  2,547,910 coins sold and have raised 1,652,613 Million dollars.

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:52:24 AM

From the team have any updates and are there any new perspectives?maybe they changed their plans?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:12:15 AM

When will the beta be launched?it will be possible to try for free?or there is a surcharge for those who will point to flaws?
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:25:13 AM

Thank you very much for those kind words.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:30:40 AM

Indeed, the project is growing every day and is becoming more and more popular. I'm interested in what are the current events in the project, what news or updates are available to date?

We are still in our Pre-Sale Stage with a massive 50% bonus. You still have 26 days left to buy our coin and enjoy that massive bonus. We are starting the groundwork for a massive multilingual 24/7 online chat support so you guys will get the answer when you need and where you need it.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: