Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

Decoin seems more astonishing with the advanced innovations and the highly skilled team with a great experience expertise derivables those can easily handle all the scenarios.

This is good news for the project and also don't forget the promoters and all the supporters of DECOIN ICO. I visited their site and saw the improvements like they already have 4k plus members registered,  2,547,910 coins sold and have raised 1,652,613 Million dollars.

With your given data, it is not a surprise that they achieved that numbers platform like this really needs to be supported because they have a good concept towards their users. Decoin will surely increased more members and we can see that they are been able to handle the project very well.

As of now, we have seen many improvements with decoin project. I am hoping that the activeness of the team will still continue and also hoping this positive attitude can attract many investors to join this project.

I agree, as time goes by the team doing their responsibilty to make this project have a great improvements. I appreciate the concepts of this project which really make sense to have a share while being part of their platform. Hopefully the team may continue their great start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

Do you have any bounty program?

Please check out bounty program here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816
Great! The bounty manager is very responsive and it looks very good for the future of the project. I'm curious how if my friends join the bounty too?

I'm actually one of the Community Manager for this project. You can invite your friends, your neighbors and everyone in your community to join Decoin the more the better. 
Developer hello,
I want to participate in the subscription company, I really like this project.
I'm looking at the spreadsheet list and it looks like the company of signatures is over? And you have few participants there and no steaks are calculated, does the company of signatures exist at all?

We have an ongoing Bounty and Airdrop Campaign. Check the first page for links

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:03:04 PM

Earn as much as worth 500 USD

Is it regarding Decoin project or anything else? 500 usd is a good amount and i think that many users will go for it if they really see good profits ahead and i am sure that it would even pump the project too.

Of course, it's Decoin Airdrop campaign.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

Please check out bounty program here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816
Great! The bounty manager is very responsive and it looks very good for the future of the project. I'm curious how if my friends join the bounty too?

It is one of the valuable factors that needs to have for every team inorder to gained positive feedbacks and good reputations from the people around the world. And also, it gives more motivations for all supporters of this project to continue and give full supports by promoting it to the social networks and in the bitcoin forum.

Because we value our community, we put a dedicated person to answer all your questions here and that man is me  Smiley

It's good to see a person like you. To work in such a team is one luck, as everything is done to achieve the maximum result. Continue to work too!
Indeed, the project is growing every day and is becoming more and more popular. I'm interested in what are the current events in the project, what news or updates are available to date?

We are still in our Pre-Sale Stage with a massive 50% bonus. You still have 26 days left to buy our coin and enjoy that massive bonus. We are starting the groundwork for a massive multilingual 24/7 online chat support so you guys will get the answer when you need and where you need it.
Whether you hide information on funds of Pre-ICO raised at the moment for stages? If isn't present, then you could sound these figures?

You can see how much we have sold right now on our website  https://www.decoin.io/

wiredideas

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

Awesome admin! I will surely join your airdrop campaign in telegram. What is your requirement for admission?

You can see the requirement by clicking the link above. Thanks

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

Is it regarding Decoin project or anything else? 500 usd is a good amount and i think that many users will go for it if they really see good profits ahead and i am sure that it would even pump the project too.

This is not going to be easy, not a lot of telegram users will be able to invite without getting into trouble of being reported as a spammer.

Well, you are right, only those who have many friends and groups will be able to refer more and this days this only social media accounts with lots of followers can get the benefits of earning many friends.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

This is not going to be easy, not a lot of telegram users will be able to invite without getting into trouble of being reported as a spammer.

Well, you are right, only those who have many friends and groups will be able to refer more and this days this only social media accounts with lots of followers can get the benefits of earning many friends.
Social media is getting more and more intresting and usefull for such great projects because it really helps a lot to gain more and more attention from several investors and then they decide to invest into it.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

Social media is getting more and more intresting and usefull for such great projects because it really helps a lot to gain more and more attention from several investors and then they decide to invest into it.
Not only social media but all those platform which have huge traffic on them are getting more intrested in promotion ICO for various projects including this and this strategy would surely give huge returns ahead.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

This can help them to increase this project's popularity but I am not sure if many investors will be attracted to it. But I am still hoping that decoin will have a successful outcome very soon.

fastairdrop

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:29:19 PM

DECOIN is an open source peer to peer digital ecosystem based on Blockchain technology, that encompasses its ownproprietary digital currency, the DECOIN. great job by dcoin team.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

Decoin seems more astonishing with the advanced innovations and the highly skilled team with a great experience expertise derivables those can easily handle all the scenarios.

This is good news for the project and also don't forget the promoters and all the supporters of DECOIN ICO. I visited their site and saw the improvements like they already have 4k plus members registered,  2,547,910 coins sold and have raised 1,652,613 Million dollars.

With your given data, it is not a surprise that they achieved that numbers platform like this really needs to be supported because they have a good concept towards their users. Decoin will surely increased more members and we can see that they are been able to handle the project very well.

Well he has not provided ANY proof for what he seems to claim, so I wouldn't really readily trust that data given all the false info in crypto
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

Wow its quite huge volume of members. It's very wonderful to recieved this news. Well definitely the supporters and promoters are only few of the reasons why this project is a success.Million dollars is pretty cool. Number of coins sold are amazing. Hope this just a start and many blessings more to come.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

It is one of the valuable factors that needs to have for every team inorder to gained positive feedbacks and good reputations from the people around the world. And also, it gives more motivations for all supporters of this project to continue and give full supports by promoting it to the social networks and in the bitcoin forum.

Because we value our community, we put a dedicated person to answer all your questions here and that man is me  Smiley

It's good to see a person like you. To work in such a team is one luck, as everything is done to achieve the maximum result. Continue to work too!
Indeed, the project is growing every day and is becoming more and more popular. I'm interested in what are the current events in the project, what news or updates are available to date?

We are still in our Pre-Sale Stage with a massive 50% bonus. You still have 26 days left to buy our coin and enjoy that massive bonus. We are starting the groundwork for a massive multilingual 24/7 online chat support so you guys will get the answer when you need and where you need it.
Whether you hide information on funds of Pre-ICO raised at the moment for stages? If isn't present, then you could sound these figures?

You can see how much we have sold right now on our website  https://www.decoin.io/
I visited your site and I really liked the design, but I saw only the numbers of the tokens sold. Do you have a smart contract on a githab or a public wallet?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

Nice strategy to promote more about the platform. The team really did some good innovations about marketing strartegy on how they can make their project to be more popular in the crypto space. Definitely, there will be more people who will come to participate the said offer.
Decoin is a block chain based profit sharing exchange platform between how can we earn 500 USD, this seems very unique concept and there can be more supporters now.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:34:56 PM

This can help them to increase this project's popularity but I am not sure if many investors will be attracted to it. But I am still hoping that decoin will have a successful outcome very soon.
Social media is great tool for advertising and marketing as it attracts many users and these users can also be potential investors, I'm sure if the team keeps working hard the project will succeed
rokayab

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

best project  Grin
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

Social media is great tool for advertising and marketing as it attracts many users and these users can also be potential investors, I'm sure if the team keeps working hard the project will succeed
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Social media platform is become the biggest advertising platform for the advertising or promotions. And the the team is make the good use of this thing and they are continuously working hard on advertising and marketing strategy. And now they are conning with great idea and use the strategy wisely and making the good use of it. I really hope due to this things project is reach to great heights.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:42:08 PM

Have any updates about Decoin ICO progress? I see they have google ads when searching at google. Well, so google not ban ICO ads?
To see the real achievements of the team, go to the official site of the token, and there you will see the updates and achievements of the team. about advertising in Google, I do not even know how you were able to advertise ICO there. I personally did not see her there.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

Decoin is an open source peer of the digital ecosystem peer that holds its own proprietary digital currency. this looks like a very interesting project. Decoin has a great features. I hope they can provide more details about this features.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Social media platform is become the biggest advertising platform for the advertising or promotions. And the the team is make the good use of this thing and they are continuously working hard on advertising and marketing strategy. And now they are conning with great idea and use the strategy wisely and making the good use of it. I really hope due to this things project is reach to great heights.
If the team can really use social media effectively, it can really help a lot to the progress of development of the project itself that can attract investors to support and join Decoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: