Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:39:20 PM

I saw the early update about the huge airdrop from the team. Well, this is a good chance for DECOIN to attract more supporters to promote and potentially recruit members to invest.
Absolutely, this is Decoin chance to prove to the crypto market that this project is worth to invest. Number of prospects investors and supporters are now clearly sending their interest in the project. Expected for next few days, number of investors will increase and success will be in project teams hands.
The team should work or advertising and marketing in order to attract more investors as they have a lot of followers and increase in the number of investors can help the project succeed

Yes we will embark on a massive PR campaign in the coming weeks.

Sounds good buddy, It's very pleasant to know that somehow the team are now working its project updates and progression. Many are waiting for campaigns specialy the bounty hunters.
People are waiting that willing to help the project campaigns.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

The project is unique? I know that the idea is not new, but are there unique features or features? How is it different from their brothers by idea?
I think that your query is one a the relevant ones.
I think that it would be a bit harder to decide whether the features is new and totally unique to this particular project as many other projects have tried the similar concept.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

The project is unique? I know that the idea is not new, but are there unique features or features? How is it different from their brothers by idea?
We need to understand by analyzing that Decoin is aiming to build a world-renowned, quick action easy and simple multi-currency exchange and trading platform, which shares the exchanges revenues with all of its coin holders.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

If you look at how the development team works, you can understand that they are very serious, so the project should be successful.
Yes, the team is very concern about the project and they are taking the project very seriously. The developers are always taking major actions towards the project to make the ico hugely successful. And they are consistently pushing forward the project towards the success. Sooner or later they will succeed.
Of course the team will do it. Why? Because if the team will not keep on kicking here in the community of crypto currency then the team Decoin know for sure what will happen to them in here. No developments and innovation will only lead this project into crusial situation and will not be able to reach its goal and success. So, I hope that the Decoim team will keep on striving.
Your opinion it most likely can and be correct, but it seems to me it all depends on the developers and the team.
Definitely it will really depend on the developers. Even if it have a very supporting community, if they will not be serious enough, everything will be useless. Let's see how things will be in the future of this project.
Yes, I agree with this opinion that it all depends on the developers, and most importantly that it is important that the team was experienced.
Decoin is building a platform that will be able to provide its partners and users with a friction less fast, secure and inexpensive trading experience that makes trading enjoyable and peaceful.
This project has everything that a successful project might need. They have the latest features which will help the users i.e traders in their day to day life and make things faster and simpler.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

I would like to believe that the project, but its use will be safer at all levels and no means will not be able to pick up information or means
it will depend on the developers man and am very sure they will not want anything that will comprise their system

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

We need to understand by analyzing that Decoin is aiming to build a world-renowned, quick action easy and simple multi-currency exchange and trading platform, which shares the exchanges revenues with all of its coin holders.

This is why their concept is really a fair to the users because of their reward system which it will help the users to have more benefits while using the platform. Aside from having a good services, they continue to make more innovations so that they can be more competitive in the market.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:57:49 PM

Has there been any up-to-date information from developers lately?their new plans?their successes and achievements at the moment?

We are still right on schedule and everything is looking good. For the latest updates please subscribe on our social media accts here :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816

Then this seems to be have no problems for now, what is good is that the team keep an update of their activity and maybe this is the reason why the project is in the right schedule. Decoin is slowly getting seen by investors and probably more and more will do participate in the ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

If you look at how the development team works, you can understand that they are very serious, so the project should be successful.
Yes, the team is very concern about the project and they are taking the project very seriously. The developers are always taking major actions towards the project to make the ico hugely successful. And they are consistently pushing forward the project towards the success. Sooner or later they will succeed.
Of course the team will do it. Why? Because if the team will not keep on kicking here in the community of crypto currency then the team Decoin know for sure what will happen to them in here. No developments and innovation will only lead this project into crusial situation and will not be able to reach its goal and success. So, I hope that the Decoim team will keep on striving.
Your opinion it most likely can and be correct, but it seems to me it all depends on the developers and the team.
Definitely it will really depend on the developers. Even if it have a very supporting community, if they will not be serious enough, everything will be useless. Let's see how things will be in the future of this project.
Yes, I agree with this opinion that it all depends on the developers, and most importantly that it is important that the team was experienced.
Decoin is building a platform that will be able to provide its partners and users with a friction less fast, secure and inexpensive trading experience that makes trading enjoyable and peaceful.
What will trading habitual to all with this platform differ in? I even can't already present, than it is possible to involve old traders who were warmed on one place.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:51:18 PM

I would like to believe that the project, but its use will be safer at all levels and no means will not be able to pick up information or means
I also hope that the developers have worked well on this platform function. Because the security of users is one of the main factors for the success of the platform.

Since it is going to be a decentralized platform I think the security won't be a problem as long as they will a good smart contract if their platform is based in Ethereum Blockchain.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:52:11 PM

Has there been any up-to-date information from developers lately?their new plans?their successes and achievements at the moment?

We are still right on schedule and everything is looking good. For the latest updates please subscribe on our social media accts here :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311816

Then this seems to be have no problems for now, what is good is that the team keep an update of their activity and maybe this is the reason why the project is in the right schedule. Decoin is slowly getting seen by investors and probably more and more will do participate in the ICO.
Decoin top notch security level promises it's users a calm, relaxing and reliable experience to assure accomplished transactions in a successful manner with positive outcome.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:26:07 PM

I also hope that the developers have worked well on this platform function. Because the security of users is one of the main factors for the success of the platform.

Since it is going to be a decentralized platform I think the security won't be a problem as long as they will a good smart contract if their platform is based in Ethereum Blockchain.

I don't think Decoin is decentralized exchange that runs on blockchain like etherdelta or Idex. They meant traditional decentralized that refer to p2p. Just notice that they said 97% of customer’s funds are stored offline. Decentralized exchange that runs on blockchain doesn't store or control your funds.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

I don't quite understand what you are really trying to talk about iputnikov, are you trying to say that this platform must be safe for its users? I think they will make so that it will be the users security which is one of the important feature to implement here.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:19:48 PM

As I analyze the decoin platform 99% of customer funds are stored offline(cold)3%, traded actively are insured and safeguarded against malicious hacks.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

Of course, at any exchange platform, security is the most important problem which user take care. At least, Decoin is not decentralized exchange platform like etherdelta (which have a lot of problem with security )

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

Over time, more and more infrastructure projects like this and me as a regular user are very pleased.
Every day, the project has more support. This has a positive effect on his popularity and activity. Thanks to our support, the team is moving forward!

If you are talking about their Telegram Community that's because they have launched an Airdrop reward for joining and inviting more members until they reach 10thousand members.

Now a days getting thousands of subscribers or followers or telegram members is not so difficult ... and also not so expensive ... you can fill up your telegram channel in a few minutes for 200-300 usd with thousands of people
But this is nonsense, they need investors or supporters, not spammers and scammers. Lol, i see a lot of people do make scam by using fake name when ICO running.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:45:26 PM

Hello DeCoin team,

we can list your coin in medium size exchange if you are interested in. We guarantee a listing about one month in a medium size exchange like Kucoin ... Please do not hesitate to contact me.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

I hope this goal is reached, if not, their are many other platforms that would take over. Since the competition is really growing the team should not stumble at any given point.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:48:42 AM

You mean that 50% of all profit from your exchange will be distributed to coin holders? From trading fees, listing fees. etc? Does this means, that your coins can consider like dividends?

You will better understand it if you look into this graph:

So this means that if you're getting old supporting the project the higher profit you can get.

That's right.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:59:46 AM

Our platform will be one of the safest out there. We put in place multi level security to negate any attempts to breach our system. In fact, our platform only holds 3% of all dtep coins online and we store the remaining 97% offline so in the event that our system is compromised the most that a hacker can get is a measly 3% pretty much a waste of time and too much of a risk with a small reward waiting for any hacker thereby making an endeavor like that less appealing.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:06:44 AM

Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thank you very much we will have our profile there soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: