Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:35:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HELP token  (Read 22306 times)
izbassarov

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:52:59 PM

Charity is a very good thing, I would like to help you by telling my friends about this project, I think that they will be interested in such a project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leraroza

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:30:21 PM

On which exchanges do you plan to place your token?

To begin with it
yobit.net
poloniex.com
After we add on
Binance
bitflip.cc
exmo.com
hitbtc.com
bitfinex.com
bittrex.com
and others.
It may take some time, but the goal is set and we will reach it!
 Wink
leraroza

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

Charity is a very good thing, I would like to help you by telling my friends about this project, I think that they will be interested in such a project
Thank you.
We are going to meet anyone who wants to help us!
The holders of our tokens is a lot, you may be one of them!)
CriptoDerek
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

Thank you.
I am ready to participate in the project. A good idea.
Anton Slom

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

The sounds on the site are annoying, as well as very beautiful decorated good luck team will love to invest waiting to add Spanish language and buy moneto in his portfolio. Also wait for information on the exit of coins on other exchanges that is the exact date.)
maxmoneyferm

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:13:09 AM

Share a link to your community
ico_maker

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

Dear friends, we present to your attention the project, which has no ideological analogues in the world at the moment.
If you are interested in charitable activities, you should already know the difficulties and problems that arise on the way. One of these problems is the difficulty in financing international charitable activities, primarily due to the lack of a centralized platform that allows transactions to be carried out without any difficulties. As an example of this problem can be considered incompatibility of payment systems with each other. Thus, VISA / MasterCard cards issued in Europe are not accepted by US payment systems, and some payment systems may simply not be available in any country.

Also, electronic payment systems, such as Advanced Cash, Payeer, PayPal and others - are simply not compatible with each other, and accordingly, they imply transactions only between users of the system itself. Of course, today there are questionable exchangers that offer exchange between systems for an increased percentage. With cash, the situation is even more complex.  Well, the final part of the problem lies in the fact that in recent years, our lives are increasingly included turnover of cryptocurrencies.
In this regard, the dev team of HELP token project decided to start developing a platform that solves all the problems of transactions for the needs of charity.

A revolutionary idea in this area will be to unite charity and the crypto industry, so we can make a huge step into the future, and greatly simplify the implementation of international donations.  
The developed platform will carry out the sale and purchase of HELP token, using any cards, and the maximum number of payment systems.
The platform will use blockchain technology, in a certain block of which there will be charitable foundations and projects.

Also, our team will developed:
  • Hybrid mobile applications for using crypto currency in charity.
  • Plug - ins and widgets for sites that use payment gateways, and allow transfers by pressing one or two buttons, with easy configuration and code implementation in the site.

Yes, we create a brand that will be widely known in the field of charity, and, of course, will create the most necessary, useful, functional and convenient tools for this!

In addition to creating tools, our team will take an active part in charity by using their own projects and resources.

Site: http://help-coin.net/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HelpToken1
Telegram channel: https://t.me/HelpToken

The project is necessary and relevant. But I wanted to know when you can look at the first beta-stuff on github? By the way, the project will be open-source?
leraroza

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:44:01 PM

Thank you.
I am ready to participate in the project. A good idea.

Join us in telegram https://t.me/joinchat/HobmGBJnXuHs5wn4M-PGNA
invite your friends and send to us your wallet number, we will send you the tokens and hope for your support. Smiley
leraroza

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:20:49 PM

Share a link to your community

You can join us in the telegram:
Chat -  https://t.me/joinchat/HobmGBJnXuHs5wn4M-PGNA
Info - https://t.me/HelpToken
Twitter -https://twitter.com/HelpToken1
 Smiley
leraroza

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

Dear friends, we present to your attention the project, which has no ideological analogues in the world at the moment.
If you are interested in charitable activities, you should already know the difficulties and problems that arise on the way. One of these problems is the difficulty in financing international charitable activities, primarily due to the lack of a centralized platform that allows transactions to be carried out without any difficulties. As an example of this problem can be considered incompatibility of payment systems with each other. Thus, VISA / MasterCard cards issued in Europe are not accepted by US payment systems, and some payment systems may simply not be available in any country.

Also, electronic payment systems, such as Advanced Cash, Payeer, PayPal and others - are simply not compatible with each other, and accordingly, they imply transactions only between users of the system itself. Of course, today there are questionable exchangers that offer exchange between systems for an increased percentage. With cash, the situation is even more complex.  Well, the final part of the problem lies in the fact that in recent years, our lives are increasingly included turnover of cryptocurrencies.
In this regard, the dev team of HELP token project decided to start developing a platform that solves all the problems of transactions for the needs of charity.

A revolutionary idea in this area will be to unite charity and the crypto industry, so we can make a huge step into the future, and greatly simplify the implementation of international donations.  
The developed platform will carry out the sale and purchase of HELP token, using any cards, and the maximum number of payment systems.
The platform will use blockchain technology, in a certain block of which there will be charitable foundations and projects.

Also, our team will developed:
  • Hybrid mobile applications for using crypto currency in charity.
  • Plug - ins and widgets for sites that use payment gateways, and allow transfers by pressing one or two buttons, with easy configuration and code implementation in the site.

Yes, we create a brand that will be widely known in the field of charity, and, of course, will create the most necessary, useful, functional and convenient tools for this!

In addition to creating tools, our team will take an active part in charity by using their own projects and resources.

Site: http://help-coin.net/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HelpToken1
Telegram channel: https://t.me/HelpToken

The project is necessary and relevant. But I wanted to know when you can look at the first beta-stuff on github? By the way, the project will be open-source?

Of course.
The project is open, you can see the files on github.
It WAVES  token.)))
RobertNOD

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

I really like your project!
Please tell me how can I help you?
I will be very happy if I can be useful!)
Qua

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:32:03 AM

This is the best I've seen in this thread
vova-buki

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

Interesuet the price after ico and generally what plans for it. When will it appear on CoinMarketCap?
Anton Slom

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

A beautiful site for a long time is not a meeting of such but smuzyka something that you need to think about)
denbak

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:02:36 PM

The idea is interesting. What is the price now and after Iso will be?
Anton Slom

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

I would like to know about the number of coins and what kind of money you want to collect on Iso (in dollars).
denbak

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

I just do not quite understand how many of your people are your team?
vova-buki

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

The number of tokens is interesting overall. The idea is good as there is a lot of deception and the money that we sacrifice we leave for the state.
Anton Slom

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

Is this your first project? If not, what else? And do the team have any experience?
leraroza

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:27:09 PM

Interesuet the price after ico and generally what plans for it. When will it appear on CoinMarketCap?
We can't say what the cost will be after ICO.
It all depends on how the token will be in demand.
So it all depends on you!
Listing expect in the summer.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: