Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy?  (Read 2179 times)
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:07:32 PM

I suggest people pay attention to NEO, there are many reasons for NEO to stand in this position. NEO has a dedicated community, the Trinity expansion solution is under construction and contains a lot of promise. More ICO projects will increase the value of the NEO ecosystem, and the attitude of the Chinese government to NEO is very good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juliyett

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

I think that you mean reliable and promising altcoins here. If I am not mistaken, Eos and Neo are more suitable alternative cryptocurrencies in this case.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Kripto_adam

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

Some low risk coins NEO, ETH, IOTA high risk tokens wepower, bat and a hidden gem Hot(holo) good luck.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
viewcoins

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

You can find a good altcoins for investment with the help of detailed analysis and forecast of possible prospects and events.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:35:20 PM

personally i will not asked to other people when i want to buy altcoins.i will do my research and observation to find it.it will give me pleasure and add my experience

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
htsz_da12

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

I think we can start to buy altcoin now. BTC has increased to around 48%. The interest rate of buying altcoin at this price is greater than the risk rate.
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:45:45 PM

Some coins that hold great potential are EFX,SONM,ETH,RPX some of them are down for now but have the potential to drastically improve your investment but still check the coins and it's background before investing or trading.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

If you are looking for good altcoins to buy and you are scared of investing in the wrong one, you might want to consider investing from any of the top listed  coins or look to buy very cheap coins that have potential of growing with time. It might be tasking, but it is better. Do your research, find a coin that suits you, and go for it.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

My stable, established coins that I am certain will appreciate nicely in the next bull run - ETH, NEO, DASH, XMR.

My lottery tickets - COSS, ICX, HOT (Holochain).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:18:58 PM

At the moment you can buy Bitcoin and Ethereum because it is a very trustable coin and world famous coin but if you want to buy some new altcoin so you can by bob, waves, ripple, inv, and Neo this is very good altcoin. I always suggest you must buy new altcoin because if you buy new altcoin and you can make a huge money in a short time. At the moment too many people just buying to new altcoin.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

Here are my recommendations of cryptocurrencies that have taken a non deserved beating from this bearish market:  Basic Attention Token, Waves, Stratis, ZRX (0x Project) and Loki.  When the market get's healthy again, these projects will prosper!
Mirnash

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:02 PM

Many altcoin you can buy, we can also see many new altcoins appearing in the cryptographic world, but I suggest you buy ethereum (ETH) because the price is pretty stable. You can invest there.
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:07:31 AM

There are many undervalued coins that have good technology and feature and team. You can find them through various means like you can research yourself, see crypto news and consult with you friends. But still it is difficult to find a good coins. Stellar, tron, ENT, Lisk, Steem, MTC, Siacoin, Gas, ripple, verge.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
wateball

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

I think it's time to watch the market more than buy coins immediately. If you are an encrypted old man, you will find that the encryption market has been falling. If you have to invest, I think the most potential currency besides Bitcoin is Ethereum.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

Why not? I see too many people suggest you but I think you need to proper knowledge about altcoin market. If someone told you this coin is good and if you buy those coin and after all, you lose your money and end of result you must blame those people for giving you good suggestion so you must make a perfect analysis then you need to buy altcoin. I can suggest some coin but you must check then buy this coin if you like, INV, BOB, MMO, and XRP hope you check this market condition.
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

I couls suggest you Eos, Monero, Neo and Waves, I am sure in their profitability and future increasing even according to the current cryptomarket's situation.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
75Gs

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

I don't have the experience that is great for this because I am also new. but I invested some altcoin like the ethereum, ten, and trx. I hope the assets I have in the end of the year will increase its price.
Scott Evans

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

There are lots of altcoins(well, ICOs) Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy?
I searched some on ICO listing cites, but it seems a lot of them are paid to be rated high. Some coins have only 100+ members on Telegram... Undecided
I know that the price will go up and down but how to find some altcoins that is really doing something revolutionary and worth to invest?
This is my list of coins i currently hodl! I cant suggest anything to you, you have to always look by yourself.
1.     SAFEX(safe exchange coin)- my biggest bag, expect a lot from safex this year.
2.     Linda coin - Small project with great team and it is very cheap, i expect at least 2x profit.
3.     Ethereum - I dont have to tell you anything about this giant.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:33:49 AM

it is very difficult to guess exactly which coin will shoot and give a good profit! this year very interesting and promising coins have fallen very much in price, and now they will not be able to rise from this level! in any case, now very low prices and you need to buy everything that is in the top 30 coins for capitalization!
Scoremaster

Activity: 91

Hi I am back from a long period of away time :)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:10:09 PM

You can always look for some rating sites, ICO bench, ICO drops, CoinMarketCAP, are similar to those and you will see there that coins and tokens that people chose as a relevant and trustworthy to invest in.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: