Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:05:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Bithemoth Exchange - An All Encompassing Exchange Platform!  (Read 21757 times)
UlaNov

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

What is exact amount of fees? The only thing I see is “almost zero”
Read the whitepaper, they said that it will be 0.10% Max. It’s competitive enough

afaik EtherDelta has lower fee, so Bithemoth should have unique feature to compete with current major exchanges
No, you are wrong, ED has 0.2% which is higher. Also low fees is not the only feature of this project
I need to notice that Bithemoth is one of the few exchanges which supports fiat currencies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

Read the whitepaper, they said that it will be 0.10% Max. It’s competitive enough

afaik EtherDelta has lower fee, so Bithemoth should have unique feature to compete with current major exchanges
No, you are wrong, ED has 0.2% which is higher. Also low fees is not the only feature of this project
I need to notice that Bithemoth is one of the few exchanges which supports fiat currencies
There also some exchanges with fiat support, but they have a little different idea...
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

Hi devs, which currencies can I use to buy tokens? I know it’s too early to think about contribution, but I want to know everything before investing
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

Hi devs, which currencies can I use to buy tokens? I know it’s too early to think about contribution, but I want to know everything before investing
You can contribute with BTC, ETH and LTC, it’s listed in the whitepaper
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

Oh, great to see that ICO starting to accept LTC for investing
PRAKT!K

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

I never heard of this. Most of the projects accept LTC
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

Hi forum members, what is known now about bounty program?
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

Hi forum members, what is known now about bounty program?
Scroll up, developer said that they will launch it soon
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:12:12 PM

Great idea and great project. Hope this project will be successful. Good luck.
Egretia
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:26:37 PM

ICOBench, it says that pre-ICO will launch June 1st and will last until end of July. Rather long sale
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

ICOBench, it says that pre-ICO will launch June 1st and will last until end of July. Rather long sale
It’s not unusual, many ICOs have 2 month sale
PISTON_1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:45:24 PM

Is this team experienced enough? And where this project is legally registered?
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

Is this team experienced enough? And where this project is legally registered?
Check their LinkedIn profiles, there you can find answer to all your questions. Also, the project is registered in Canada, you can see it in their documents
Bithemoth (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

All-encompassing blockchain trading platform

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:33:24 PM

Hey Everyone!,

Make sure you check out our EARN KOIN section for ways of getting FREE Bithemoth Tokens! I added a link below.

https://bithemoth.com/earn-coin.php

We have also highly comprehensive affiliate program for those with sizeable social followings and who are interested in taking part in that. Message our dev team for specific details!

—————  BITHEMOTH.com  CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING                     
——— ╳❰ All-Encompassing Exchange Platform ❱╳ ———
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

I have a simple question for you. Here's hoping you will answer it Smiley
The question that I have is – what's the key difference between you and all the other similar project? The fact that you support fiat?
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

Your project looks interesting and creative, another platform for decentralized discussion with different background. Hopefully, the progress will be smooth and many people are interested in your platform.
Egretia
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:42:40 PM

Unique features being, I suppose Mortar locations? Whats that anyway. At this stage, those exchanges are only for trading user-issued crap making them a still harbor with regard to making money. Motivational significance of these platforms however is huge because of novelty and mass paranoia attributed to centralized exchanges. Still, profits are nowhere to be seen.
Bithemoth (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:14:44 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 01:44:53 AM by Bithemoth

what is the most important and biggest difference your platform from similar project?
will you have bounty program?

I have a simple question for you. Here's hoping you will answer it Smiley
The question that I have is – what's the key difference between you and all the other similar project? The fact that you support fiat?

The most important and biggest difference I say would have to be our integrated specialized hardware wallet for users to store all their assets

Aside from that, our other very important features that set us apart from the already existing platforms are:

- We plan to streamline signup process. Too many exchanges have created so many hoops for users to jump through in order to use their exchange
- Our UI will be very clean. This is a main focus for our platform. Existing exchanges can be very confusing for users new to the crypto space.
- The in-house portfolio management allows users to easily assess their investments with features such as average buy cost, current value, cumulative portfolio performance, and more.
- It’s well known that the support systems that exchanges have setup are highly inefficient and frustrating for users. We will have dedicated systems in place to ensure users have no issues when utilizing our platform. Along with that, we’ll have multilingual support.
- All the features we support on our platform will have a video explanation ensuring smooth trading
- We will introduce fiat to crypto transactions and vice-versa
- Mobile App
- Marketplace where users can use crypto/fiat to buy products and services
- Bithemoth payment cards – this is expected to be integrated within the first 2-3 years of operation
- Brick and mortar locations that allow people to come in, speak with our team, learn more about the crypto space, learn how to get started with our exchange. Pretty much an educational service

Those are the main features, there are small things that I always forget about! But it’s all in our whitepaper.

As for the bounty program, yes we will have the one very soon!

Bithemoth (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:48:13 AM

Unique features being, I suppose Mortar locations? Whats that anyway. At this stage, those exchanges are only for trading user-issued crap making them a still harbor with regard to making money. Motivational significance of these platforms however is huge because of novelty and mass paranoia attributed to centralized exchanges. Still, profits are nowhere to be seen.

Brick and mortar locations are physical locations that are open for anyone to attend to speak with our team, learn more about the crypto space and how to get started with our exchange. Essentially, we'd like it to have somewhat of an educational foundation. This is an important step in driving cryptocurrency to become mainstream and available to all members of the public. These stores are our means of progressing further than just a cryptocurrency trading platform and becoming a long-term player in the market.

Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:04:57 AM

Will this be a decentralised exchange or will it be a centralised exchange.
It would be great it decentralised components will be implemented along with other Centralised components.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: