Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:31:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I invest?  (Read 1865 times)
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

Maybe you should buy SONM and Universa tokens. And if you are looking for a good ICO I can recommend Smart Containers. they already have a finished product and a super team. Good luck investing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masha777

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:13:10 PM

I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?

one of the pestictive protets is ETH, I think that he will not disappoint anyone and will give high growth !!!
PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

Hi.
It is always important that you inform yourself about the project and do not take part because it tells you and of course it should be serious Wink
hihitao50

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

Be in ICOs like an Early Bird Investor and position yourself to receive huge earnings after very long period of time 
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

You should look at altcoins that are still selling at a low price but have a good project that looks good enough to do well in the next couple of years and invest in it. You should look at doge, it is still cheap so you can invest in that and there is a lot of potential for the project so you don't have to worry. If you decide that ico is the way that you want to go then look at the sprintX project which I am currently campaigning.
Tuyul_Elitte

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:20:38 AM

if you want to invest in a project. You need to find a good project, qualified, have a professional and experienced team member. one example is the Enlte project. this project is also great for investing in it. besides that already many investors who invest in this Enlte project. if you want to be one of the investors of this project you can join on web.enlte.com
pokemoso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:21:30 AM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2399904
youngmom

Activity: 173
Merit: 5

you will die with your own behavior

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:32:18 AM

People will say various projects to invest. But you should invest your money only if you know and understand what you are doing. Learn more and do research. Then decide about investing.
that's sure, because if we invest in projects that we do not know and do not hate the project in what field, then we might as well commit suicide, and waste our time and money to invest in the project
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:34:09 AM

People will say various projects to invest. But you should invest your money only if you know and understand what you are doing. Learn more and do research. Then decide about investing.
after reading your comment, i remember something.
yea that's warren buffet' quote. 'risk comes from not knowing what you're doing'
so we have to read many more about any project then we can decide.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MIXXtagger

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

It is best to start with the most reliable cryptocurrency. Invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. You can also select altcoins from the top 20.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:40:18 AM

I thought you would be interested in utrust or stk. I see this very promising, they are future projects with payment.

azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:51:38 AM

I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?

Hm, it depends on what exactly you are looking for! I mean if you are looking for something big and long term then you should start with completely new ICO projects are that being released. Get into them as Early Bird investors and position yourself to receive huge profits after very much long period of time. There one project like that, insure pal and jibrel network. However you have missed the early bird chance but you can still get in as they are already having good roadmaps. I never leave one more project and never tired of speaking about it called as Sociall one. This is huge step forward in terms of social networking and could result in best investment of all time.
in my opinion at this time is very required to invest. the market becomes red and unbearable. so as to anticipate a deeper fall in the best way to invest. because investing is useful to hold and improve market development. besides that increasing development can make the market green.
chuanpu

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:53:10 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency of the top 10 market capitalization is a very good choice. The current market is still at a low point. It is the best time for us to invest in cryptocurrencies and then wait for the market to pick up. I believe you can get a good return.
arvindschdv

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:31:16 AM

Bitcoin and ETH are two best option to invest. So, it's better to divide the money in both these coins as these are among the growing coins in crypto.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

It's very simple - take the first 5 coins on a coinmarketcap and invest!!  All of them are very profitable.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Aivengo111

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:26:14 AM

Now is the right time to invest in Litecoin and NEO. These are my two favorite coins. I bought at 5k altogether.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

I’m also looking for ICO project now to invest and I like PDATA. I don’t really know if it still available, but it looks reliable and perspective to put money in..
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

You should pay attention to prospective tokens. I bought Token. I think that it will soon go on pump. Now you can find very profitable tokens ..

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Chefironside

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

you can invest in SONM today. this will be a good profit this year until december. and if you want to invest in an ico then please smart containers. i think this will be the best ico in june 2018
sandymandy937

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:05:47 AM

I can suggest DeepOnion realy cool project to invst Hard working devs ,great communty i think its would be good for long term investimet ,its cheap now and undervalued.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: