Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 60 minutes and Bitcoin value jumped to $7,800  (Read 589 times)
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:16:34 PM

Generally, such a growth trend was noticeable only for one day, only in the morning we saw such a price jump. But it does not get any easier. I would like real prospects and positive moments in the market. That's when Bitcoin overcomes the milestone of $ 10,000 or $ 11,000, then it will be better by results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Canis Majoris

Activity: 126
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:22:26 PM

A tremendous increase occurred over the past few days, I am increasingly optimistic that the Bitcoin price could reach a much higher level. I've seen this as an improvement, where bitcoin prices have been spared from stable prices that have lasted long enough. A lot of positive news has made bitcoin prices rise, this is a way to make trust in Bitcoin increasing. We need change and change to something much more in the way that Bitcoin views become the key to everything that happens today.

Myself, I wouldn't call that a tremendous increase. It may be tremendous for one day - and it likely is, but we need such or similar increases for at least a week every day - two weeks would be even better. Right now Bitcoin seems to be trading sideways, and it is not unlikely that it will start to slide down again. And then all recent growth will be brought to naught. This will prove that it was an one-off event due to a big investor shelling out on a handful of bitcoins.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:16:16 AM

OP, are you into  the cryptocurrency investment because of the quick gains you want to make out of it? Even if there is an unstable price in the price of bitcoin, that doesn't mean the price will sink forever without rising again. The inconsistence going on with the price is just probably a correction,  a FUD or just a normal phase that will soon be a history.  It's good to have a positive outlook to earn better.
It is not surprising. Apparently, most people are here in the first place, not because they are trying to invest in the future, but because they are trying to see how to make quick profit or get rich overnight with bitcoin. This is the main reason we have a lot of weak hands in the market and so many people panic easily once they start seeing the other negative side of the market paving in.

Every market is volatile and people will only look at the bad side because that is all they just want to see. Even there are mixed trends, overall market into positive sentiment compared to what we had in the last week. We can expect it to continue in coming days and weeks to have prices above $10k levels, hopefully Cool.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

With this sequence of unexpected pumps, I don't see in any way that bitcoin would not reach another ATH this year. (even it dump back after this low surge pump)

That's unlikely unless someone really big chooses to test waters with crypto. But that's even less likely as the wealthiest investors like Buffett and Soros have already expressed their concerns about the long-term viability and success of cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, there are rumors about the Persian Gulf potentates and moneybags being interested in Bitcoin now that it has been declared compliant with Sharia. Don't know how it is going to play out, though.

Hmmm. That's sounds interesting, but I do believed that they are already in the crypto investment since last year specially around the peak last December. But just maybe the push has something to do with Muslim announcing bitcoin as complaint and not against their religion. But it looks like we are trading sideways now and there are no more money going into the market as of the moment as the price keeps fluctuating in the $7800-$8000 range. Anyways, we should celebrate this early but continue to observe and see how everything pans out.
Yeah, a lot of people have been saying that and normally, we always expect to see the market experience some surge or decline based on the response to some certain news once in a while.
It is still a question unanswered as to what could have caused the skyrocketing within that short period, but one way or the other, it is a volatile market and we just have to live with some of these quick fluctuations. Nevertheless, we still have a long time to confirm before we know if we are in a bull market or not.
Canis Majoris

Activity: 126
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

It is still a question unanswered as to what could have caused the skyrocketing within that short period, but one way or the other, it is a volatile market and we just have to live with some of these quick fluctuations. Nevertheless, we still have a long time to confirm before we know if we are in a bull market or not.

I'm not sure what you mean by "it is still a question unanswered". The price went up because someone had been buying appreciable amounts of BTC across the market in a short while. I think it is possible to track down at which exchange the surge started off. I expect it to be one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges - like Bitfinex, for example. It is impossible to know who exactly was buying up - unless you are that dude. But do you really want to know that apart from sheer curiosity and what are you going to do with that knowledge anyway?
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:12:44 PM

The problem is my opinion will turn to be invalid in the eyes of the public as they already knows that the bitcoin price is very unpredictable.. It can jump from one price to the other and it can stay as long as the markets said so.. It isn’t about what I’m thinking or doing that affects the movement of it,, but the accumulated actions of groups of investors in selling and buying bitcoin..

It’s hard to imagine a man who can predict this market accurately on 90% of the time.. This is more of collective effort from his groups or some whales behind him..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:58:15 AM

bitcoin will contiuneto rise at its own pace and will be more stable than ever over the next few months which is whats needed!
Obviously, and there is really no reason to rush for the market. Those people who have panicked and gotten out of the market will surely reap what they deserve in the long run anyway. With this short quick demand rush in the market shows how volatile the bitcoin market is, and that should give new investors that mindset that the market is always going to switch back to a new trend at its own time and what is just required is patience.

In the past also bitcoin prices have jumped in similar percentage but there will be no use from that as how fast it move forward then with similar pace it come down. Slow and steady appreciations attract more investors which make bitcoin stronger and I am also like that kind of market movement only.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:20:47 AM

With this sequence of unexpected pumps, I don't see in any way that bitcoin would not reach another ATH this year. (even it dump back after this low surge pump)

That's unlikely unless someone really big chooses to test waters with crypto. But that's even less likely as the wealthiest investors like Buffett and Soros have already expressed their concerns about the long-term viability and success of cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, there are rumors about the Persian Gulf potentates and moneybags being interested in Bitcoin now that it has been declared compliant with Sharia. Don't know how it is going to play out, though.

Hmmm. That's sounds interesting, but I do believed that they are already in the crypto investment since last year specially around the peak last December. But just maybe the push has something to do with Muslim announcing bitcoin as complaint and not against their religion. But it looks like we are trading sideways now and there are no more money going into the market as of the moment as the price keeps fluctuating in the $7800-$8000 range. Anyways, we should celebrate this early but continue to observe and see how everything pans out.

In fact, it doesn't look like that at all. I mean, no longer. We were trading in a narrow range between 6.6k and 7.3k for quite some time but we have already broken out of that. Right now Bitcoin price is trading around 8.3k, and there is a possibility and it is definitely not negligible that Bitcoin will continue to rise. How much it will rise is another question but myself, I see no particular issues with Bitcoin rising up to 10k at this point.
So much volatility is the main reason that small investors are hesitating to invest their money in bitcoin because they have the fear of losing and they are right. The price changes every minute and it is I think not good. In my opinion the price of bitcoin should gradually increase with the passage of time. Smooth increase will catch the attention of the people.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

A tremendous increase occurred over the past few days, I am increasingly optimistic that the Bitcoin price could reach a much higher level. I've seen this as an improvement, where bitcoin prices have been spared from stable prices that have lasted long enough. A lot of positive news has made bitcoin prices rise, this is a way to make trust in Bitcoin increasing. We need change and change to something much more in the way that Bitcoin views become the key to everything that happens today.
Yeah i am also surprised to see a big change in the price in just in a few days. People are waiting for a big jump in the price in a short time. But the current situation is not too good for bitcoin, and I am not sure that the price will increase too much in the coming days. To see this we will have to wait for some more time. Lose and gain is part of business.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

The problem is my opinion will turn to be invalid in the eyes of the public as they already knows that the bitcoin price is very unpredictable.. It can jump from one price to the other and it can stay as long as the markets said so.. It isn’t about what I’m thinking or doing that affects the movement of it,, but the accumulated actions of groups of investors in selling and buying bitcoin..

It’s hard to imagine a man who can predict this market accurately on 90% of the time.. This is more of collective effort from his groups or some whales behind him..
and I would never pay attention to all of these predictions that are already were made to today. virtually no one was not a real and in fact all happened to another. Nevertheless for today bitcoin shows 8000 dollars, but almost growth not.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:45:56 PM

and I would never pay attention to all of these predictions that are already were made to today. virtually no one was not a real and in fact all happened to another. Nevertheless for today bitcoin shows 8000 dollars, but almost growth not.

Nobody can predict market tomorrow, in long-term it's easier. Bitcoin is
growing, popularity is rising, why would that stop? I cannot think of any
good reason for interest to drop, I think it can grow more, there many more
to join.
   I like to read news from years ago, old comments. Many predictions from
that time fulfilled. Many people did not expect this high price to come so soon.
I am optimistic when I think about price of Bitcoin in the future. There are more
then one reason for that. Main one is underlying technology that is starting to be
part of everything around us.
   Price is unpredictable in the eyes of a trader. Traders are relaying on daily changes.
Nevertheless technology is advancing. Price will have to rise when more people
join and supply go down. Daily changes do not affect future, maybe groups and
whales have some fun with manipulating the price, but that is the part of every market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

Yeah i am also surprised to see a big change in the price in just in a few days. People are waiting for a big jump in the price in a short time. But the current situation is not too good for bitcoin, and I am not sure that the price will increase too much in the coming days. To see this we will have to wait for some more time. Lose and gain is part of business.
Its a good sign of recovery, if it continues to be this way without fuds and any banning, we might be able to earn a good profit now, holding is indeed worth waiting.

Imagine what holding for a year or two can give you. I'm pretty sure there will still be challenges coming our way since this is just a small spike but you have to look at the bigger picture here. Our major support now is a strong resitance last year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

After staying at $6,800 for quite a time, Bitcoin price takes off more than 1,000 USD breaking the resistance line. Still, I don't think this would last and BTC price will eventually sink to even lower than its previous price of $6,800. What about you? Tell me what is on your mind now? Will it sink or will it rise?  Huh
btc prices are very easy to jump and very easy to down too, but bitcoin has a very good value to get up and be the best

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: